Author Topic: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history  (Read 13259 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
Actually doooooooooooooom, rubin previously said that he wouldn't sit shiva if rabbi kahane dropped dead, he made those comments on the geraldo rivera show. I guess that was what he was known for.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2008, 02:41:37 AM »
Actually doooooooooooooom, rubin previously said that he wouldn't sit shiva if rabbi kahane dropped dead, he made those comments on the geraldo rivera show. I guess that was what he was known for.
in what context, dooooooooooooooooownwithislam?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2008, 02:42:15 AM »
Was Rubin Murdered?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2008, 02:43:23 AM »

No need for any contect there doomy. You forget what you say from one minute to the next.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »

No need for any contect there doomy. You forget what you say from one minute to the next.
What do you mean? If he meant it like, I will not sit shiva because according to Jewish law, only close family members sit shiva, then he said nothing wrong, downy.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2008, 02:45:34 AM »

What do you mean? If he meant it like, I will not sit shiva because according to Jewish law, only close family members sit shiva, then he said nothing wrong, downy.

"If Rabbi Kahane dropped dead"?

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2008, 02:46:02 AM »

was that the exact quote?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2008, 02:47:05 AM »
G-d willing Chaim will come on and ban you permanently tomorrow so you can spend more time fornicating at the splinter group doomy777.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2008, 02:48:08 AM »

was that the exact quote?

I don't know, but if it was?

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2008, 02:48:38 AM »
G-d willing Chaim will come on and ban you permanently tomorrow so you can spend more time fornicating at the splinter group doomy777.
I believe it. After all, aversion to criticism is a sign of a cult leader.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2008, 02:49:14 AM »
I don't know, but if it was?
Bottom line is, I would like to see the entire show, before casting judgement.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2008, 02:54:29 AM »

I disagree.  I think that we can convince Doom to join with us.

He seems like a reasonable man.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2008, 06:23:28 AM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד                           
Doom is again defending the traitor Irv Rubin but maliciously attacking JTF, which demonstrates that Doom is himself a traitor. ANYONE who defends Irv Rubin ימח שמו וזכרו שם רשעים ירקב after knowing what he did, is a traitor and a rat.

DOOM, LIKE MIKE GUZOFSKY, NOT ONLY DEFENDS RUBIN BUT EVEN ATTEMPTS TO MINIMIZE AND IN EFFECT JUSTIFY RUBIN'S CRIMES AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE. DOOM, YOU WILL SEE SOMEDAY, THAT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS. EITHER IN THIS WORLD OR IN THE NEXT OR BOTH. AND SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE ON THAT EVIL SPLINTER FORUM THAT ENGAGES IN THIS TYPE OF UNFORGIVABLE BEHAVIOR. HASHEM יתברך ויתעלה שמו WILL HEAR THE CRY OF OUR HEROES JONATHAN POLLARD AND REUVEN MANNING הי''ו AND OF THEIR NOBLE FAMILIES הי''ו AND WILL AVENGE ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BETRAYED THEM, INCLUDING NOT ONLY IRV RUBIN, BUT ALSO YOU AND ALL OF RUBIN'S TRAITOR DEFENDERS.

You say that when Rubin urged 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin national television program to not only oppose releasing Pollard but to give him the death penalty ר''ל, that that was not informing? That when you cause a great Jewish hero to spend the rest of his life in prison ח''ו or even try to get a great Jewish hero murdered, THAT is not informing? Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.

Here is the prayer on informing that Chazal placed in the Shmone Esre:

וְלַמַּלְשִׁינִים אַל תְּהִי תִקְוָה. וְכָל הַמִּינִים כְּרֶגַע יאבֵדוּ. וְכָל אויְבֵי עַמְּךָ מְהֵרָה יִכָּרֵתוּ. וְהַזֵדִים מְהֵרָה תְעַקֵּר וּתְשַׁבֵּר וּתְמַגֵּר וּתְכַלֵּם וְתַשְׁפִּילֵם וְתַכְנִיעֵם בִּמְהֵרָה בְיָמֵינוּ:
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה'. שׁובֵר אויְבִים וּמַכְנִיעַ זֵדִים:

This is actually a milder version of the original prayer that was instituted in Yavne after חורבן בית שני (the destruction of the Second Temple).

Before we get to what Chazal teach us about the meaning of this obligatory prayer, here is the translation:

"To the informers may there be no hope. And all heretics should disappear in a moment. And all enemies of Your people should quickly be cut off. And the evildoers, You should uproot, smash and destroy. And You should destroy them and humiliate them and defeat them quickly in our days. Blessed are You, G-d, Who smashes enemies and defeats evildoers."

This is a prayer that was added to the 18 tfilot that had existed before the destruction of the Second Temple. It was added by Raban Gamliel HaSheni (also known as Raban Gamliel HaZaken), with the נוסחה of HaTana Shmuel HaKatan.

Chazal teach us that informers and heretics and evildoers and enemies are all put in the same category in this prayer, because any Jew who tries to harm his fellow Jews is regarded as a "moser" (informer). This includes even heretics - see גמרא סנהדרין ל''ח and the Rambam הלכות רוצח פרק ד. ANY incitement to harm one's fellow Jews is מסירה (informing).

Doom, by JUSTIFYING this abomination and minimizing its seriousness, YOU also are guilty of מסירה. Because the evil and utterly un-Jewish attitude that you and Guzofsky and the others on that hideous forum display on this issue encourages and incites future informing. Not to mention that your lack of concern for what this did to Pollard, Manning and me proves that you have no genuine love for your fellow Jews.

And you even justify Rubin's monstrous remarks in the Village Voice - "I would not sit shiva if Meir Kahane dropped dead". You claim that Rubin meant that he is not Rabbi Kahane's relative, so he does not have to sit shiva, when you know DAMN WELL what Rubin really meant. Who do you think you're fooling? You're certainly not fooling G-d! YOU WILL YET PAY FOR YOUR JUSTIFICATION OF RUBIN SAYING THAT HE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE OUR HOLY RABBI DROP DEAD. YOU WILL PAY EITHER IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT OR BOTH.

You never knew Rabbi Kahane, and Guzofsky barely knew him. If our great Rabbi had seen people like you and Guzofsky and Eli Ben Meir (who condemned the teargassing of the Soviet ballet on your hideous forum), he would have thrown all of you out of our movement on your tucheses. The day will come when you will greatly regret your sins against Pollard, Manning, myself and Soviet Jews.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2008, 07:06:34 AM »
Was Rubin Murdered?

Some say that he commited suicide in prison. (I'm not 100 % convinced about that theory.)

I tend to believe that he must have tried to ''shortchange'' another inmate, and was killed in retaliation.