Author Topic: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history  (Read 13260 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Here is guzzy completely distorting the facts and ignoring the heroism of Chaim. I guess a million russian jews rescued isn't enough for this fat animal. Guzzy the liar is now exposed and anyone who joins his movement is nuts. I feel bad bringing this up constantly but I cannot ignore this. When I see slander like this, I am obligated to inform people about it.
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2691.0.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:29:36 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
Re: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »
Here is guzzy completely distorting the facts and ignoring the heroism of Chaim. I guess a million russian jews rescued isn't enough for this fat animal. Guzzy the liar is now exposed and anyone who joins his movement is nuts. I feel bad bringing this up constantly but I cannot ignore this. When I see slander like this, I am obligated to inform people about it.
I hate to get involved in this stupid debate, but first of all show respect by not calling Yekutiel 'guzzy' unless you want us to call Chaim "vancy".
Second, it is true that Russian Jews began to leave after the bombings in Russian Opera. The problem is that they left after the original bombing in the 70's, not the second bombing in late 80's where USSR was doomed to go down anyway.

Read the book by Rabbi Kahane called Story of the JDL

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »

Yekutiel said this: 
At that time, the Rabbi did discuss with me the lack of leadership in the US and we did discuss some common names of people we knew as far as who could accept the mantle of leadership in the states. Three names were discussed and Chaim was not one of them.

I have a question.  Why does Yekutiel think that it matters whether or not the Rav told him personally about the Rav's decision to appoint Chaim as chairman?  We have the story documented in a printed periodical, posted on the forum a few days ago, where a journalist REPORTED the story that the Rav appointed Chaim as head of JDL.    I have to know whether or not Yekutiel and Rabbi Kahane had breakfast together the day before or spoke to one another that week?  It is documented fact that it happened.  No matter how much Yekutiel says "well I wasn't aware" or "I don't remember that"....... So the question is why does he keep repeating this line to discredit Chaim?

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

Some left after Rabbi Kahane bombed Soviet targets. But the majority were only able to leave when Chaim did the bombings and teargassings.

[/quote]

That's the way I see things too.

The economic crisis was very real in the last decade of the USSR, and that combined with years of constant pressure by the JDL, culminating with the Ballet tear gassing was just too much for the Soviets to handle.

Archie.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »
Downwithislam, you are acting like an angry 5 year old boy who can't control himself whenever you post anything.  You are only motivated by hatred and not love for your brothers.  The disrespect you show to people like Yekutiel who you aren't worthy of looking at is unbelievable.  You obviously have never read Kahane's book "The History of the JDL" and post nonsense.  In the 1970's thousands of Russian Jews were set free due to the JDL's work.  What Yekutiel wrote was correct and honest.  I think Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead the JDL as a last resort since he could find no one qualified for the position and he desperately wanted Pecter out of the picture and knew Chaim could do it so he chose Chaim since he was the best choice available at the time.  The extent to which the Rav liked or did not like Chaim is a matter of dispute as we have several witnesses on the Kahane.org forum arguing with Chaim's account of events.  Also in the interview with R' Kahane's wife recently, she didn't say anything about Chaim when his name came up other than she heard of his name and didn't know anything about the bombing.  If the Rav was so fond of Chaim, she would have said a lot of positive remarks about Chaim which she did not. Whatever the case, the bombing of the Lincoln Center concert was a great thing and was the final step that caused the Russians to finally release the Jews.  No one argues with that.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:38:09 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

In the Campaign to save Soviet Jewry, there are so many important events that occured AFTER the publishing of this book! I believe the most important came after the publication.

Archie. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
I think the biggest events happened in the 70's.  The JDL was the the biggest it has ever been and most active at that point.  Chaim's thing was probably the biggest event in the 80's though.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:41:24 PM »
I think Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead the JDL as a last resort since he could find no one qualified for the position and he desperately wanted Pecter out of the picture and knew Chaim could do it

Didn't you claim last week that the Rav never appointed Chaim?  The story really changes quite often with you guys.  And there are people on your board who DEFEND Bonnie Pechter!  Didn't she try to expel Rabbi Kahane from the group?  Man you guys can't keep your story straight can you?   oy...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »
I think Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead the JDL as a last resort since he could find no one qualified for the position and he desperately wanted Pecter out of the picture and knew Chaim could do it

Didn't you claim last week that the Rav never appointed Chaim?  The story really changes quite often with you guys.  And there are people on your board who DEFEND Bonnie Pechter!  Didn't she try to expel Rabbi Kahane from the group?  Man you guys can't keep your story straight can you?   oy...

Nope, I never said that.  I don't speak for other people on a forum, I speak for myself and I very much hate Bonnie Pechter. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »
Now you are admitting the Lincoln center bombing caused Russians to release Jews and that it was a great thing, when kahane.org people were condemning it last week, and saying last week that the Rabbi wouldn't have approved of the bombings!!!  

When Rabbi Kahane himself had done bombings prior to that!  Man.  Well at least your being open about it now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 09:45:14 PM »

Didn't you claim last week that the Rav never appointed Chaim?  The story really changes quite often with you guys.  And there are people on your board who DEFEND Bonnie Pechter!  Didn't she try to expel Rabbi Kahane from the group?  Man you guys can't keep your story straight can you?   oy...

Nope, I never said that.  I don't speak for other people on a forum, I speak for myself and I very much hate Bonnie Pechter. 

I thought you said Chaim was never appointed chairman and Irv Rubin was?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »
Now you are admitting the Lincoln center bombing caused Russians to release Jews and that it was a great thing, when kahane.org people were condemning it last week, and saying last week that the Rabbi wouldn't have approved of the bombings!!! 

When Rabbi Kahane himself had done bombings prior to that!  Man.  Well at least your being open about it now.

Nope, the Kahane.org people are all different people each one with their own opinions since it is an open forum.  I recall no one condemning Chaim's bombing of Lincoln center, I merely recall someone condemning Chaim's bombing of Syrian cars outside the Syrian embassy.  So I think you are confusing information.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
I never said that.  You have a lot of wrong information. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »
I hate to get involved in this stupid debate, but first of all show respect by not calling Yekutiel 'guzzy' unless you want us to call Chaim "vancy".
Second, it is true that Russian Jews began to leave after the bombings in Russian Opera. The problem is that they left after the original bombing in the 70's, not the second bombing in late 80's where USSR was doomed to go down anyway.

Read the book by Rabbi Kahane called Story of the JDL

Some left after Rabbi Kahane bombed Soviet targets. But the majority were only able to leave when Chaim did the bombings and teargassings.

The way I remember it from following the news back then was similar to Chaim's account of things today. Years ago I would listen to the local radio talk shows most of the day.  Here in New York the JDL and the Rav were a big issue it was well covered. Back then I did not even know who Chaim was exactly but it was after his activity that Russia really started allowing Russian Jews to leave. Russia did allow some Jews to leave before what Chaim did but very few high profile people only. Chaim's activities really got the ball rolling.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
I never said that.  You have a lot of wrong information. 

Were you the guy that got banned from here?

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »
I think the biggest events happened in the 70's.  The JDL was the the biggest it has ever been and most active at that point.  Chaim's thing was probably the biggest event in the 80's though.

I Agree. In the 70's, the JDL had the biggest following, and did most of the activism.

However, the real impact came in the early 80's. The Soviets weren't really that bothered before that.

Regards,

Archie.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »
Yeah, very little happened in the early 80's and they lost tons of people, that was a low point of the JDL.  1986 was the best year in the 80's probably. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »
Yeah, I'm preparing a news coverage of the 84-87 period, when Chaim was National Chairman, and Rabbi Kahane was in the Israel Knesset.

Lot's of good stuff.

Archie.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:19:23 PM by Archie »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:55 PM »
the only one saying bad things is adam6275 who I believe is the same person who posts all the leftist youtube comments.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 12:11:59 AM »
Whatever the case, the bombing of the Lincoln Center concert was a great thing and was the final step that caused the Russians to finally release the Jews.  No one argues with that.

And that's all that matters.

Chaim is indeed the gutsiest Jewish leader since Rabbi Kahane.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »
Downwithislam, you are acting like an angry 5 year old boy who can't control himself whenever you post anything.  You are only motivated by hatred and not worship for the Great and Mighty Yekutiel.  The disrespect you show to G-d, whose name is Yekutiel, who you aren't worthy of looking at is unbelievable.  You obviously have never read Yekutiel's book "The Bible" and post blasphemies.  In the 1970's thousands of Russian Jews were set free due to Yekutiel's almighty atonement. What my G-d and Savior Yekutiel wrote was correct and honest.  I think Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead the JDL as a last resort since he could find no one qualified for the position and he desperately wanted Pecter out of the picture and knew Chaim could do it so he chose Chaim since he was the best choice available at the time.  The extent to which the Rav liked or did not like Chaim is a matter of dispute as we have several fellow Yekutiel worshippers like myself on the Kahane.org forum arguing with Chaim's account of events.  Also in the interview with R' Kahane's wife recently, she confirmed my position that HaShem is G-d and Yekutiel is his only prophet. That means you should worship Yekutiel, who is G-d incarnate, just like I do. No one argues with that.
::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:22:01 AM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

And that's all that matters.

Chaim is indeed the gutsiest Jewish leader since Rabbi Kahane.
Amen

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 12:24:45 AM »
If no one is arguing with the fact that Chaim's actions led to Soviet Jews being freed then why is there a conflict here?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:07 AM »
If no one is arguing with the fact that Chaim's actions led to Soviet Jews being freed then why is there a conflict here?
GAYdl4ever is a troll who fights with all of us because we don't recognize The Almighty Yekutiel to be the head of the JDL and author of all that is good in the world. If you ask me, he's like the Jewish Anus-T.  ::)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »
GAYdl4ever is a troll who fights with all of us because we don't recognize The Almighty Yekutiel to be the head of the JDL and author of all that is good in the world. If you ask me, he's like the Jewish Anus-T.  ::)

Maybe I should stay out of this entirely but I don't get it. Even if they believe their own version of history how does it help Israel or the Jewish people now to attack Chaim? It seems like they could do more trying to be a complementary organization to JTF rather than fighting agaisnt JTF.