Author Topic: Muzzie on LiveLeak demonstrates Wudu (foot washing) before prayers  (Read 1468 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Muzzie on LiveLeak demonstrates Wudu (foot washing) before prayers
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 04:35:12 AM »
Its called Wudu not footwashing

Like we care what this muzzie says >:(

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 06:43:06 AM »
This Muslim slob cleans his nose out in the sink while on camera. This is what these unsanitary hogs do in public sinks. If a decent person wants to wash his hands in a public sink, he now has to touch the faucet that the Muslim has contaminated with his snotty hands. And notice that after blowing his nasty nose in his hands, he only uses plain water to clean his hands. This is completely unsanitary. These beasts are simply not fit for civilized society.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 07:15:17 AM »
 :o
We have to build 'footwashing' stations or else.  ???
Smug SOB.
I think it would be much easier to ban 'biohazardous behavior' in public restrooms.  The public good far outweighing so called religious beliefs.
It has always been difficult for me to use public restrooms - especially with a child.  They are so 'unsanitary' to begin with.  Now - we need this filthy behavior to put icing on the cake.  :'(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 07:23:15 AM »
He said private parts? So they wash their d. before praying???
Free Javakh!!!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »
He said private parts? So they wash their d. before praying???

:D

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 09:56:33 AM »
This ugly pig thinks that it's ok to cause an old man or old woman to fall and break their hip and possibly end up dead or in a nursing home just so they can do this filthy act.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
Muslims are unhygienic no matter what. This proves how disgusting Islam truly is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »
This Muslim slob cleans his nose out in the sink while on camera. This is what these unsanitary hogs do in public sinks. If a decent person wants to wash his hands in a public sink, he now has to touch the faucet that the Muslim has contaminated with his snotty hands. And notice that after blowing his nasty nose in his hands, he only uses plain water to clean his hands. This is completely unsanitary. These beasts are simply not fit for civilized society.

Chaim, when I was at Kennedy Airport last month this isn't far from the truth..  You had nasty Mohammedens going in these prayer rooms which I have never seen for anyone else.  Not for Christians or for Jews, and they use the bathrooms without washing up after.  And in the middle of the gates going to different planes they take their nasty shoes and socks off so everyone can faint from their stink.   Personally,  I would never go on any aircraft with one of these bombing ragheads going on the same flight.  And it is like this now through every air port.  Why are they the ones being accomidated whenthey are the ones causing all these problems is beyond my thinking.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!