Author Topic: In the News - 1984 - '' Jews against Jackson ''  (Read 5777 times)

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
In the News - 1984 - '' Jews against Jackson ''
« on: April 16, 2008, 07:39:09 AM »
Hey,

I think Chaim was a big part of ''Jews against Jackson'' right?

Now I really understand why he hate him so much  ;)

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:41:57 PM by Archie »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: In the News - 1984 - '' Jews against Jackson ''
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
Archie, thank you.

This article proves that Rabbi Kahane formed "Jews Against Jackson" in 1984. So Rabbi Kahane put me in charge of a group that he formed. And Yekutiel's ridiculous claim that Rabbi Kahane was no longer involved with JDL or with American Jewish activism in the mid-1980s is yet another falsehood being spread on the splinter forum.

In addition, Yekutiel himself, not just his forum but he himself, for years said that Rabbi Kahane would never have agreed with Chaim Ben Pesach's emphasis on black issues and black anti-Semitism. In fact, Yekutiel and his forum for years said that JTF is racist, and that the black problem is not even a Jewish issue. His forum for years called JTF "white supremacists" and all other types of names for opposing black Jew-hatred.

Well, well, well. Now we see that Rabbi Kahane was VERY concerned about black anti-Semitism and even formed "Jews Against Jackson".

In fact, when Jesse Jackson announced his presidential candidacy, Rabbi Kahane PERSONALLY disguised himself to sneak into the event and start heckling Jackson. Rabbi Kahane shouted "Jew-hater" at Jackson as he announced his candidacy, and Jackson's body guards from Louis Farrakhan's "Fruit Of Islam" physically assaulted our brave rabbi, who continued to heckle.

All of the anti-JTF and anti-Chaim lies that have been peddled all of these years are being refuted one after the other.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:01:04 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »
This is taken from Chaim: Much of Osama’s Obama’s speeches are lifted out of Jesse Jackson’s. Barack Hussein Obama supported Jesse Jackson when he ran for president! He wanted him to be in the White House, when Jackson says he has a “sacred covenant” with the black Hitler Farrakhan. Imagine if a white person were running for president and says he has a ‘covenant’ with the Ku Klux Klan, would he be taken seriously?

Jesse Jackson himself has a long history of anti-semitism and racism, saying he used to ‘spit in white people’s food’, when he worked in South Carolina restaurants, and claimed he ‘loved’ doing this!

Jesse Jackson called Jews “Hymies” and New York “Hymie Town”. Jackson called for Israel’s destruction – saying that Zionism, the right of Jews to have their own homeland is a poisonous weed, essentially calling for Israel’s destruction. What does one do with a poisonous weed in a garden? Pluck it!

Obama supported in the 1980’s Jackson, Obama’s National campaign chairman is a white hating Jews-habiting racist piece of filth, Jackson’s son. They blame Jews and whites for all problems, which they cause. They have a fanatical hatred and jealousy of Jews and whites.

Obama has been endorsed by communist Daniel Ortega, communist Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, and Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan.

They – Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson - defend the Arabs who are enslaving millions of blacks and murdering them, in Sudan, they are murdering them, all over North Africa. They didn’t mention that, they don’t care about that. They sit around complaining about slavery in America from 200 years ago, which was outlawed in the emancipation proclamation in 1863, instead of voicing their views on the brutal torture, genocide, and enslavement of black men and women by Muslims in Africa.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »
In addition, Yekutiel himself, not just his forum but he himself, for years said that Rabbi Kahane would never have agreed with Chaim Ben Pesach's emphasis on black issues and black anti-Semitism. In fact, Yekutiel and his forum for years said that JTF is racist, and that the black problem is not even a Jewish issue.

Well, well, well. Now we see that Rabbi Kahane was VERY concerned about black anti-Semitism and even formed "Jews Against Jackson".

Absolutely.

Listen to the audio of Rabbi Kahane vs. Wayatt T. Walker on the Tony Brown Journal.  The subject is 'Jews against Jackson'.

Rabbi Kahane says, "If Jackson said what he said and had been white, the B'nai B'rith would see red."

Go to the Kahane audio page and listen.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »
Great catch! This is excellent material!

Archie.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »
It's interesting that every time that they make a claim that it gets blown out of the water by very good documented evidence. Chaim you are winning this hands down, and you are winning it based on the evidence. Way to go.

Since they're being exposed as liars on a continual basis while your version is being completely validated, I think there's no reason not to believe what you say over them. You're the trustworthy one.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »
Yeah, and it's a very professional looking ad too!

Can't wait to hear more about ''Jews against Jackson''.  :D

I hope Chaim will discuss this in further details in the next ask JTF.

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:03:59 PM by Archie »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »
Archie, thank you.

This article proves that Rabbi Kahane formed "Jews Against Jackson" in 1984. So Rabbi Kahane put me in charge of a group that he formed. And Yekutiel's ridiculous claim that Rabbi Kahane was no longer involved with JDL or with American Jewish activism in the mid-1980s is yet another falsehood being spread on the splinter forum.

In addition, Yekutiel himself, not just his forum but he himself, for years said that Rabbi Kahane would never have agreed with Chaim Ben Pesach's emphasis on black issues and black anti-Semitism. In fact, Yekutiel and his forum for years said that JTF is racist, and that the black problem is not even a Jewish issue. His forum for years called JTF "white supremacists" and all other types of names for opposing black Jew-hatred.

In fact, when Jesse Jackson announced his presidential candidacy, Rabbi Kahane PERSONALLY disguised himself to sneak into the event and start heckling Jackson. Rabbi Kahane shouted "Jew-hater" at Jackson as he announced his candidacy, and Jackson's body guards from Louis Farrakhan's "Fruit Of Islam" physically assaulted our brave rabbi, who continued to heckle.

All of the anti-JTF and anti-Chaim lies that have been peddled all of these years are being refuted one after the other.

Chaim I know you will not agree with me using this strong language but I must do it anyways. Yekutiel Guzzy is a whore because he continuous downplays and denies all the heroic actions you did even when their is concrete evidence that he is full of drek. The sad thing is that he distorts the words of a dead person(rabbi kahane) who he knows is not alive to set the record straight. Its funny that the fat liar Yakutiel keeps on saying rabbi kahane would not approve of jtf's dealing with the shvartza issue when Rabbi Kahane himself started jdl in 1968 in response to violent shvartza anti semitism. We all know that guzzy is a jealous swine who sits their critisizing the actions of Chaim only to distract the few clowns that he has on his forum from the fact that guzzy only has two members and is powerless.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
Yekutiel never stated on his forum that Chaim was not appointed by the Rav to the JDL.  He just said that he didn't know one way or the other since the Rav never discussed this topic with him.  I agree that the Rav did appoint Chaim to lead the JDL of New York.  So what are you all so angry about?  You guys keep making things up about Yekutiel; things that he never stated on his forum.  Also anyone who read Kahane's book The History of The JDL knows that Kahane was very much anti-Shvatza.  Just many people don't like the very direct approach JTF is taking to the Shvartah issue (like the articles on your site) since they make you look racist against all Blacks.  R' Kahane didn't take this approach but was more subtle about it according to my opinion. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:05:21 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »
Yekutiel never stated on his forum that Chaim was not appointed by the Rav to the JDL.  He just said that he didn't know one way or the other since the Rav never discussed this topic with him.  I agree that the Rav did appoint Chaim to lead the JDL of New York.  So what are you all so angry about?  You guys keep making things up about Yekutiel; things that he never stated on his forum.  Also anyone who read Kahane's book The History of The JDL knows that Kahane was very much anti-Shvatza.  Just many people don't like the very direct approach JTF is taking to the Shvartah issue (like the articles on your site) since they make you look racist against all Blacks.  R' Kahane didn't take this approach but was more subtle about it according to my opinion. 

Acutally Rabbi Kahane was not subtle about it at all. He called shvartzes gorillas right on the larry king show. I am not sure what the hell you are saying.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »
That was one time.  The rest of his speeches and appearances he didn't curse out the blacks all the time. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 08:08:25 PM »

Rabbi Kahane had frequent (hostile) encounters with Shvartah throughout the period when he was living in the USA.

It is no secret. He was takin on Black antisemites on a very regular basis.

His approach was not subtle and quiet at all. He made sure that people knew what was going on.

Regards,
Archie,
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:11:01 PM by Archie »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 09:57:56 PM »
I like where it says ''Ruin Jesse, Now''.

So simple, so POWERFUL  8)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 11:02:20 PM »
Archie, I am so proud of you keep up the good work
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
Archie, I am so proud of you keep up the good work

Cool. Thanks. I enjoy reading your posts too.

I digged up some very juicy stuff about Al Sharpton and Farakhan. I might share it the forum...

I also have some very interesting material about the battle that happened in the Yamit settlement, Israel, during the Sinai Withdrawal.

3000 die-hard Jews led by the Kach Movement courageously resisted the Army (20 000 soldiers. almost a 7 to 1 ratio!) and shook up the government of Menachem Begin.

This I will definitely share with the JTFers. It is a very powerful story.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 07:29:31 AM by Archie »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »
I like where it says ''Ruin Jesse, Now''.

So simple, so POWERFUL  8)

Jesse Jacka** is a pathetic piece of junk.. I LOVE it when the Pastor Manning really lets this guy have it, it makes my WHOLE day.  More blacks ought to go and join Mannings Church, maybe they will wake up, and see that there is NO honor in their race anymore. NONE AT ALL. Shame on you, you filthy gutter swine- I HATE YOU Jacka** Jesse!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 07:20:42 AM »
BTW, Yekutiel's buddy Irv Rubin met with Jesse Jackson in Long Beach, California to condemn "Jews Against Jackson". Rubin called Rabbi Kahane and myself "racists who are fanning the flames of black-Jewish tensions instead of working to bring us together as the Reverend Jackson is trying to do in his campaign."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »

Acutally Rabbi Kahane was not subtle about it at all. He called shvartzes gorillas right on the larry king show. I am not sure what the hell you are saying.

How did he get Larry King to interview him?

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 02:39:59 AM »

How did he get Larry King to interview him?
Rationalthought, please don't believe Downwithislam's lies. Rabbi Kahane has never called black people gorillas on the larry king show. This is just downwithislam putting words in Kahane's mouth, such a thing is a grave sin.

You can listen to the full larry king interview yourself: http://www.archive.org/details/CollectedSpeechesDebatesAndInterviewsPart2

He didn't once say the word gorilla or even insult blacks.

Downwithislam, stop bastardizing Kahane's name for the sake of your extreme racist views! You should be ashamed.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 03:26:57 AM »
Full metal jacket, Rabbi Kahane was on the Larry King show several times. I never heard the interviews, but listening to just one time that he was on is not at all conclusive.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 03:33:38 AM »
Jesee Jackson would sell MLKs soul to make a dollar!He walks upon the bones of his own people to searve his greater good!The man is a dog!

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 06:35:30 AM »

Downwithislam, stop bastardizing Kahane's name for the sake of your extreme racist views! You should be ashamed.

Rabbi Kahane called the Blacks ''dogs''. Is this a compliment?

DWI is not bastardizing Rabbi Kahane's name.

He's just telling it like it is.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 10:40:12 AM »

Rabbi Kahane called the Blacks ''dogs''. Is this a compliment?

DWI is not bastardizing Rabbi Kahane's name.

He's just telling it like it is.

Full metal jacket, Rabbi Kahane was on the Larry King show several times. I never heard the interviews, but listening to just one time that he was on is not at all conclusive.
Chaim, I doubt Kahane was on more than once since this interview it seemed like Larry was introducing Kahane to the world, he clearly hadn't met him before. And it is noted that he was killed not long after that interview. Searching the internet finds only 1 interview with larry king.

Chaim, you really think Kahane would call blacks gorillas and dogs on Larry King?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »

Chaim, you really think Kahane would call blacks gorillas and dogs on Larry King?

Maybe not on Larry King live, but on the street YES!

Read up on the 1977 Hanafi Muslim Siege, in which three buildings in Washington, D.C. were seized by 12 African-American gunmen/members of the Nation of Islam.

Rabbi Kahane was dead serious about Black anti-semitism!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:18:56 AM by Archie »