Author Topic: BRIDGITTE BARDOT ON TRIAL 5TH TIME FOR 'INSULTING MUZZIES' (GRAPIC IMAGES)  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
PARIS (Reuters) - French former film star Brigitte Bardot went on trial on Tuesday for insulting Muslims, the fifth time she has faced the charge of "inciting racial hatred" over her controversial remarks about Islam and its followers.

Prosecutors asked that the Paris court hand the 73-year-old former sex symbol a two-month suspended prison sentence and fine her 15,000 euros ($23,760) for saying the Muslim community was "destroying our country and imposing its acts".

Since retiring from the film industry in the 1970s, Bardot has become a prominent animal rights activist but she has also courted controversy by denouncing Muslim traditions and immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.

She has been fined four times for inciting racial hatred since 1997, at first 1,500 euros and most recently 5,000.

Prosecutor Anne de Fontette told the court she was seeking a tougher sentence than usual, adding: "I am a little tired of prosecuting Mrs Bardot."

Bardot did not attend the trial because she said she was physically unable to. The verdict is expected in several weeks.

French anti-racist groups complained last year about comments Bardot made about the Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha in a letter to President Nicolas Sarkozy that was later published by her foundation.

Muslims traditionally mark Eid al-Adha by slaughtering a sheep or another animal to commemorate the prophet Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son on G-d's orders.

France is home to 5 million Muslims, Europe's largest Muslim community, making up 8 percent of France's population.

"I am fed up with being under the thumb of this population which is destroying us, destroying our country and imposing its acts," the star of 'And G-d created woman' and 'Contempt' said.

Bardot has previously said France is being invaded by sheep-slaughtering Muslims and published a book attacking gays, immigrants and the unemployed, in which she also lamented the "Islamisation of France".
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSL1584799120080415?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Eid al-Adha (the sacrifice of animals) is  the main thing animal rights advocate Bridgitte objects to:
(Warning Graphic images)
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/the-eid-festival-around-the-world-graphic-photos
This yearly torture and slaughter of the innocent ritual feeds the muzzie's blood thirstyness.

Go Bridgitte!!
She's the only one who has any sense about what the muzzies are doing to France!
I wish there was some way we could organize a support group for her. As a lover of animals, I would send her a donation.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:20:23 AM by Cyberella »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Abhorrent Muslamic acts  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They are just disgusting monsters
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
We need to defeat these marxist monsters by all means!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I admire this woman for using her fame to help the  animals.
So many celebrities lead completely selfish, useless lives.
I knew she was an animal rights activist, but I didn't know the extent of it.
I did a little research on her and was really amazed to find that she is one of the biggest animal activists in the entire world.

Here is her website:

http://www.fondationbrigittebardot.fr/site/homepage.php?Id=2&$ok=2

This is from her website:
A quick presentation of the Foundation
For many years the Brigitte Bardot Foundation has evolved and leads a stronger battle in favour of pet and wild animal protection in the world.

Today the Brigitte Bardot Foundation has over 57 000 donators living in over 60 different countries and also 323 inspectors. The head quarters are in Paris and are run by 30 employees.

The Foundation works directly on the field (help to refuges, animal rescue, stray cat sterilization campaigns…)
It also intervenes at the judicial level, with the help of inspectors spread out all over France.

Abroad, the Foundation created a sanctuary for bears in Bulgaria, set up an itinerant clinic for East European countries…

Mobile advertising, media, interviews, press releases, demonstrations, dispatches and petitions and all communications networks are mobilised to denounce again and again.

The Brigitte Bardot Foundation takes an active part in several coalitions to reinforce its role. These coalitions unite major international associations for animal protection in order to join forces to lead a stronger purpose!

We are indeed members of Eurogroup for animal Welfare, an association that intervenes at the European level to legally reinforce animal welfare (www.eurogroupanimalwelfare.org).
We also play an active part in GAWC (Global Anti-Whaling Campaign) that works against whale hunting (www.whalewatch.org).
We have decided to join the Fur Free Alliance (www.infurmation.com) to denounce and inform people of atrocities concerning fur.
In France we struggle on the side of the “Fédération de Liaisons Anti-Corrida” (www.anti.corrida.free.fr) that strives to limit bull fights.

Bardot was convicted several times for "inciting racial hatred" in various written articles and comments made in interviews. In 1997 she was fined for her comments published in Le Figaro newspaper. Her next conviction came in 1998 for the statement about the growing number of mosques in France. In June 2000 a French court fined her 30,000 francs for the comments, which were published in 1999 in her book Le Carre de Pluton.

In 2001 Bardot was prosecuted over her article Open Letter to My Lost France.

With the publication of her 2003 book A Scream in the Silence the reclusive Bardot has come under considerable fire for comments which certain political analysts described as anti-Muslim and homophobic.[18] In May 2003 the MRAP announced it would sue Bardot for her published views. Another organisation - the "Ligue des Droits de l'Homme" (The Human Rights League) - announced they were also considering similar legal proceedings.[16]

On 10 June 2004 Bardot was convicted by a French court of "inciting racial hatred" and fined 5,000 €, the fourth such conviction/fine she has faced from French courts. The courts cited passages where Bardot referred to the "Islamisation of France" and the "underground and dangerous infiltration of Islam"[20].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Bardot

Sounds like Bridgitte is our kind of girl- hates muzzies.
I guess you have no freedom of speech in France since she has been put on trial so many times for speaking out against the Islamization of France.
Well, I say more power to her. At least she has the sense to know how they destroy cultures.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
She speaks the truth, sometimes the truth is racist, doesn't change it from being the truth
KAHANE TZADAK!