Author Topic: People In My Class Are Opposed To Jews Against Obama  (Read 2705 times)

admin

People In My Class Are Opposed To Jews Against Obama
« on: April 16, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »
Today before class, the person I told Jews Against Obama about told me he saw it and it was racist against minorities and gays. He accused us of not being white because we are "Israel oriented" and it is stupid that we talk about blond hair and blue eye people but we never said whites have to have blonde hair and blue eyes or that we think light skinned whites are superior. Then someone went on Jews Against Obama on their laptop and they were commenting on it and they said "How can a nuclear reactor be Muslim?". I also said we don't oppose Obama for being black but rather for being Muslim and they said "Yeah that make it so much better.". They're morons.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: People In My Class Are Opposed To Jews Against Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »
Do not forget that some people need to be exposed to our propaganda for a couple of YEARS, before they are DEPROGRAMMED from self-hating media.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
Yes!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
Yacov, it doesn't surprise me that you would have some sick puppies who are anti jews against obama. If most people were righteous, then we would not be in a situation where the US is fairly close to nominating this black muslim as the democrat candidate.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:13:39 PM »
best to first preach to those you know will agree with this movement such as conservatives, religious people, zionists, pro-israel people, anti-muslim people, persian Jews, people who really hate obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »
Do not forget that some people need to be exposed to our propaganda for a couple of YEARS, before they are DEPROGRAMMED from self-hating media.

for me it took 4-6 months...i'm still getting deprogrammed :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 09:15:00 PM »
Down with Islam , you are right.

The mentality of the average person today is one of total IGNORANCE for the future of our children.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »
College students are largely leftists, I'm not looking forward to it....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »

It will take a whole decade of 'deprogramming' - this LUNATIC is NOT normal, I am totally SERIOUS, there is something about him, that is very scary to me, I dont have a CLUE WHAT it is, either.. I remember when he first became a senator.. I saw the people then, in awe of this creep, I could TELL that he had an agenda, and it was NOT a good agenda.  >:(  I think that the media built this jerk, just to see if they could.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 01:11:49 AM »

Those who support Barack Hussein Obama,   regardless of their skin color,   are fools.      I certainly believe that Obama has a hidden agenda.     An agenda that puts the United States at greater risk than any time in the history of this great nation.     

As for racism,    it's Michelle Obama who is the definition of the term.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 01:14:54 AM »
I'm surprised that you are surprised.  Something more has to motivate you then a mistaken idea that you share majority opinion.  Principle has to be the main motivator, because there will always be idiots.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 04:12:40 AM »
Doesn't shock me that the will play the Racist card when they disagree with you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 07:25:03 AM »

It will take a whole decade of 'deprogramming' - this LUNATIC is NOT normal, I am totally SERIOUS, there is something about him, that is very scary to me, I dont have a CLUE WHAT it is, either.. I remember when he first became a senator.. I saw the people then, in awe of this creep, I could TELL that he had an agenda, and it was NOT a good agenda.  >:(  I think that the media built this jerk, just to see if they could.

He has a strange power over his audiences when he speaks to them. Did you hear about the women who fainted at his speeches? There's something wrong about him for sure. I think he's demonic somehow.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »

You've been at this forum for more than 4-6 months.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 07:47:17 AM »

Yes, the media helped him a lot. 

Before the 06 mid-term elections, when Obama had been in the senate for less than two years, the media was speculating that he may run for president.  He was on Oprah's show and claimed that he wasn't going to run and admitted that his experience was limited.  But then a couple months later, he announced his candidacy.  And once candidates announced they were running, the media immediately made him a front-runner for the Democrat nomination along with Hillary.  Edwards, who was the VP nominee in 04, was receiving less media coverage than Obama.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 08:15:01 AM »

I'm sure Chaim does a good job!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »
Osama is garnering a lot of college support for some deranged reason. >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »

He has a strange power over his audiences when he speaks to them. Did you hear about the women who fainted at his speeches? There's something wrong about him for sure. I think he's demonic somehow.

RUBYSTARS-

THAT is hitting the nail on the HEAD- he IS demonic.  It does not surprise me that these people follow him, they are demonic too, So to vote a demon in, one must be a demon.  If he were to get in, you just ask a person new to you: Hi there- and who did YOU vote for?  and if they reply: "obama"     RUN, DONT WALK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates