Author Topic: Illegal Scum Poem By M.W.  (Read 2975 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Illegal Scum Poem By M.W.
« on: January 04, 2007, 04:18:52 PM »
POEM - Illegal  Immigrants

I cross ocean,
poor and broke,

Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man
treat me good in there,
Say I need
go see Welfare.

Welfare say,
"You come no more,

We send cash
right to your door."

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,

Medicaid
it keep you healthy!

By and by,
Got plenty money,

Thanks to you,
TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,

Tell them
'come, fast as you can'

They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,

I buy big house
with welfare bucks.

They come here,
we live together,

More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,

But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
. .
I buy his house,
and then I say,

"Find more aliens
for house to rent."

In my yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw welfare cash!

Everything is
very good,
Soon we own
whole neighborhood.

We have hobby
it called breeding,

Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?

We get free!
We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good
for white man race.

If they no like us,
they can scram,
Got lots of room
in Pakistan.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Illegal Scum Poem By M.W.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 07:04:26 PM »
Dear Masterwolf, this is not a poem, it is a documentary. Everything is your little ditty is true. Good job.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 08:35:15 PM »
Well there is truth to it but glad you like  ;) It may have a bit of humor but in reality its not a laughing matter when its true.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 07:42:59 AM »
Great poem unfortunetly it's the truth
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 07:49:46 AM »
I have read something like that going around the net before.   You are 100% correct...it is sad and it is true.  The WORST part is our "elected" politcians see this, hear this, laugh at this and DO NOTHING!!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 02:38:10 PM »
And the Illegal cockroaches are laughing at us by allowing them to get away with it. Thanks to our sell out whore politicians

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »
And the Illegal cockroaches are laughing at us by allowing them to get away with it. Thanks to our sell out whore politicians
Absolutely true.  I tried to get a green card the legal way but it would have taken YEARS.  An educated and productive White Jew cannot get in why Mahmoud or Riccardo can walk accross the border...  It is amazing.  When I lived in the States I had to keep re-submitting extentions for the H-3...  What a sham!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 06:17:47 AM »
Absolutely true.  I tried to get a green card the legal way but it would have taken YEARS.  An educated and productive White Jew cannot get in why Mahmoud or Riccardo can walk accross the border...  It is amazing.  When I lived in the States I had to keep re-submitting extentions for the H-3...  What a sham!!
This above all is what annoys me the most. People try to come here to America the correct way and are tied up in red tape for years. The Mexican roaches prance across the border and can have three generations of offspring in the same amount of time.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 02:37:13 AM »
I never had a problem people from other lands (good people of course) coming to the United States LEGALLY and to improve their life to what they had in their own home land.  However when it comes to some lets say the Muslims that do come here I do have a problem cause their loyalty is not with this country.  Their purpose is to harm this country.  The Illegals are criminals to begin with and have nothing going for themselves for this country other to turn it into a third world pig pen.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 08:26:27 AM »
My big problem is not really with the people but their cultural and religious beliefs.  It seems as though most non-Christian/Jewish immigrants to the West do not respect our culture, customs, religion or in many cases legal legislation.  What chaps my ass even more is the fact that our governments appease and advocate all others over our own via: "diversity", "multiculturalism" and "the melting pot".  It is quite clear that the agenda behind these Leftwing lies is to undermine the only great culture to contribute to the development of the entire civilized world.  When one walks into a "multicultural" center, does one ever see anything about the culture that actually built the town that the center is in? 

yephora

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 11:44:41 AM »
The invaders are not here to become Americans. They're here to take over America.
And our pandering political traitors can't give America away to them fast enough.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 11:46:41 AM by yephora »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »
The invaders are not here to become Americans. They're here to take over America.
And our pandering political traitors can't give America away to them fast enough.
Well put and 100% agreed! Shame...  >:(