Author Topic: Challenge to Guzzy's fans.  (Read 6466 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Challenge to Guzzy's fans.
« on: April 17, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »
To all sycophants of Guzofsky/Yekutiel:

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that your hero/idol/g-d Yekutiel is indeed all that you claim him to be: the true right-hand man of HaRav (zt"l) and a supreme, infallible Jewish leader who is halachically correct to hate all Gentiles, as well as any Jew who does not. Yekutiel is right, and Chaim ben Pesach is wrong.

Now, then, if all of the above is true, please answer just one thing:

How do you explain Guzofsky's complete and utter lack of sound judgment regarding reading people? Even if all of the above is true of your hero, you can't explain away the fact that he is profoundly, paralyzingly gullible. You can attempt to spin or make excuses about his love of Irv Rubin (ys"vz), betrayal of Jonathan Pollard, and hatred of Chaim ben Pesach all you want, but you can't attempt to deny that Mike is far too trusting of people--particularly those who profess to share his views.

Guzofsky was immediately taken in by the Shabak officer David Haivri's professions of loyalty, hatred of Gentiles, and detestation of Chaim ben Pesach and JTF. Based solely on his claims to agree with his philosophy, Mike quickly admitted Haivri into his innermost circle of friends and shared with him the most intimate parts of his  operations. For someone who professes to lead a right-wing Jewish, antigovernment underground, this was surely foolish. Sure enough--last summer, the IDF came knocking on Guzofsky's door, and his dog-training operation was shut down.

As far as I know (but I might be wrong--I don't study the postings of that cultist and his handful of vacuous adherents), Guzofsky has never conceded that he was wrong about Haivri and made an error in judgment. Chaim ben Pesach has, on the other hand, admitted where he was wrong about various people he was wrong about--Baruch Marzel, Anus-T, etc. Nor has Chaim ever rushed to make somebody privy to all of his activities on the ground in Judea and Samaria simply because that individual has approached him with a profession of support for JTF.

So, Yekutiel-worshippers--explain your way out of this one.  ;)

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 06:24:51 PM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Challenge to Guzzy's fans.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »
It is hard to make sound decisions when your mouth is stuffed with food and you are walking around full the whole day. Not as much blood flows to the brain when people are in this state and that is why guzzy can't make proper decisions. He sits there and feeds amunition to the two shmucks who he has taken under his wing. Instead of fighting islam and shvartza anti semitism, they are busy talking about how great bonny pechter, and fern sidman were and they attack the holy tzaddik who sat in prison because he saved a million russian jews. If the splinter forum is not a death cult, nothing is.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
It is hard to make sound decisions when your mouth is stuffed with food and you are walking around full the whole day. Not as much blood flows to the brain when people are in this state and that is why guzzy can't make proper decisions. He sits there and feeds amunition to the two shmucks who he has taken under his wing. Instead of fighting islam and shvartza anti semitism, they are busy talking about how great bonny pechter, and fern sidman were and they attack the holy tzaddik who sat in prison because he saved a million russian jews. If the splinter forum is not a death cult, nothing is.

Yekutiel is totally irrelevant in the Israeli political arena.

He profits from the fact that he controls the kahane.org domain to elevate his status, and play the tough guy.

Visitors from all over the world, wanting to learn about the Rabbi Kahane, unfortunately end up on that poorly managed web site.

Everything is lame on that site. The web site design, the forum, the videos, EVERYTHING!

Imagine what could the talented JTFers do with it if they'd be in charge of kahane.org domain!

I believe it would greatly advance the JTF movement.

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 10:48:01 PM by Archie »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
To be honest DWI, CF and Archie,  I never heard of this other group until being on this forum.  People do know who or what JTF is and they know who Chaim ben Pesach is.  If you ask anyone these other groups they wouldn't know.  So who really cares about this other group of irrelevence.  Look at this forum. I have known JTF for almost 15 years due to QPTV originally.  So quite frankly who cares about this other group?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

This slander is what Chaim endorses.  I hope you all see this.  R' Kahane Zs'l would have never wanted his successor to such an angry slanderous lunatic motivated only by hatred and jealousy like DWI. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »

Yekutiel is totally irrelevant in the Israeli political arena.

He profits from the fact that he controls the kahane.org domain to elevate is status, and play the tough guy.

Visitors from all over the world, wanting to learn about the Rabbi Kahane, unfortunately end up on that poorly managed web site.

Everything is lame on that site. The web site design, the forum, the videos, EVERYTHING!

Imagine what could the talented JTFers do with it if they'd be in charge of kahane.org domain!

It believe it would greatly advance the JTF movement.

Archie.

You are so right and this is exactly why guzzy is hurting the cause far more than his little dog training helps. When people go to kahane.org and they see the drek that he has their, it totally ruins the kahane image. What a shame and I hope hashem puts an end to this busha.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »

It believe it would greatly advance the JTF movement.

Archie.

I disagree with you Archie. I checked all the audio and videos on the website kahane.org,
and I learned a lot about Rabbi Meir Kahane's ideas; and the brilliant way he used to express them.
That in combination with the videos of Chaim Ben Pesach is the reason why I joined JTF.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 08:02:34 PM »

This slander is what Chaim endorses.  I hope you all see this.  R' Kahane Zs'l would have never wanted his successor to such an angry slanderous lunatic motivated only by hatred and jealousy like DWI. 
Again you are distorting. Upwards of 99 percent of my posts are pure fact and I point out why Guzzy harms kahanism. This is why Chaim sided with me in the argument and not you. You are a defender of informers.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
So quite frankly who cares about this other group?

You know, I agree with you 100%.

I don't care about them. I care about the fact that they control the kahane.org domain.

By controling the kahane.org domain, Yekutiel can falsely impose himself as the successor of Rabbi Kahane.

That's where I feel uneasy.  :-\

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 10:19:02 PM by Archie »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »
So quite frankly who cares about this other group?

You know, I agree with you 100%.

I don't care about them. I care about the fact that they control the kahane.org domain.

By controling the kahane.org domain, Yekutiel can falsely impose himself has the successor of Rabbi Kahane.

That's where I feel uneasy.  :-\

Archie, you are quickly proving that you are one of this forums greatest members ever. You should be made an honorable winged member for the articles you posted about Chaim which prves that the splinter group is full of drek.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »

I disagree with you Archie. I checked all the audio and videos on the website kahane.org,
and I learned a lot about Rabbi Meir Kahane's ideas; and the brilliant way he used to express them.
That in combination with the videos of Chaim Ben Pesach is the reason why I joined JTF.
[/quote]

Hi Ambiorix,

When I said everything is lame on that site, I was not reffering to Rabbi Kahane's media material.

I was pointing out the drek that Yekutiel's crew created...ie, Yekutiel [censored] videos.

Regards,

Archie.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 08:07:35 PM »
You guys are very deranged.  As I posted many times before, I don't care if someone is indeed is a dumb ugly fat man who never even saw R' Kahane.  Any individual who builds a hilltop in Israel, builds a Yeshiva, makes a guard dog program in Israel for settlements that protects them for Arabs, spends 2 yrs in prison, and spreads the Kahane message should be praised.  Who cares if that individual even met Kahane or if he is ugly or fat.  Who cares?  You guys are nuts.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 08:07:43 PM »
You are so right and this is exactly why guzzy is hurting the cause far more than his little dog training helps. When people go to kahane.org and they see the drek that he has their, it totally ruins the kahane image. What a shame and I hope hashem puts an end to this busha.
Sorry DWI, but I think you are almost attacking Rabbi Meir Kahane himself by writing this.
The content on that website ; the audio and video of Rabbi Kahane is not dreck.
It is the essential for the people to know what his message was, and you can find a lot relevant information there.

I repeat : the videos on that kahane.org site are no "dreck".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

Hi Ambiorix,

When I said everything is lame on that site, I was not reffering to Rabbi Kahane's media material.

I was pointing out the drek that Yekutiel's crew created...ie, Yekutiel [censored] videos.

Regards,

Archie.
[/quote]

Archie, I am with you on this. Any video or audio of Rabbi Kahane himself is 100 percent holy and sacred. Everything created by the splinter group is scum and vile.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »
<<
Hi Ambiorix,

Regards,

Archie.>>

Archie,

I haven't watched any Jekutiel videos.
It is not to me to judge them neither.
Regards,

Ambiorix.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 08:12:41 PM »
What about the video they had of Yekutiel's protest last year to free Pollard where he and a group of people got arrested by the Police and the Police were roughing up Yekutiel?  All of this was shown on that video.  Was that [censored] material?  Was the video of Yekutiel marching into an Arab town with a bunch of armed Jews and the Police taking back stolen goats that the Arabs stole from his settlement?  Was that [censored]? 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »
<<Any video or audio of Rabbi Kahane himself is 100 percent holy and sacred. >>

I agree 100%.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »

I haven't watched any Jekutiel videos.

I'd suggest you do. Just for the sake of it.  ^-^

You'll see how amateurish the whole setup is.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
What about the video they had of Yekutiel's protest last year to free Pollard where he and a group of people got arrested by the Police and the Police were roughing up Yekutiel?  All of this was shown on that video.  Was that [censored] material?  Was the video of Yekutiel marching into an Arab town with a bunch of armed Jews and the Police taking back stolen goats that the Arabs stole from his settlement?  Was that excrement? 

Archie, you are a tzaddik for sticking up for Chaim and I have so much respect for you. You analysis of the splinter group is on a PHD level. Their whole setup is a damaging thorn in the side of the kahanist movt and should be shut down for the sake of Rabbi Kahanes dignity.
As far as guzzy is concerned, the damage he is doing to right wing jewry more than negates any possible good he is doing or has done.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 08:20:28 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »
What about the video they had of Yekutiel's protest last year to free Pollard where he and a group of people got arrested by the Police and the Police were roughing up Yekutiel?  All of this was shown on that video.  Was that [censored] material?  Was the video of Yekutiel marching into an Arab town with a bunch of armed Jews and the Police taking back stolen goats that the Arabs stole from his settlement?  Was that excrement? 

Archie, you are a tzaddik for sticking up for Chaim and I have so much respect for you. You analysis of the splinter group is on a PHD level. Their whole setup is a damaging thorn in the side of the kahanist movt and should be shut down for the sake of Rabbi Kahanes dignity.
As far as guzzy is concerned, the damage he is doing to right wing jewry more than negates and possible good he is doing or has done.

You are insane.  So it would be OK with you if Jews die in settlements because Yekutiel's dog program is shut down and it will be OK to give land to Arabs when Yekutiel's Yeshiva and Hilltop is shut down.  And it will be OK to lose a big Kahanist spokesmen all for the opportunity to wait until Chaim comes to Israel, which may never happen.  How stupid and insane.  In Judaism, we don't believe in the concept of everyone else stopping what they are doing with the hope that a great leader replaces them.  Anybody is encouraged to do as many Mitzvot as they possibly can and the leaders praise support them and the leaders do even more Mitzvot.  The view you have is the most deranged view of Judaism I have ever seen. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »

As far as guzzy is concerned, the damage he is doing to right wing jewry more than negates and possible good he is doing or has done.

You are insane.  So it would be OK with you if Jews die in settlements because Yekutiel's dog program is shut down and it will be OK to give land to Arabs when Yekutiel's Yeshiva and Hilltop is shut down.  And it will be OK to lose a big Kahanist spokesmen all for the opportunity to wait until Chaim comes to Israel, which may never happen.  How stupid and insane.  In Judaism, we don't believe in the concept of everyone else stopping what they are doing with the hope that a great leader replaces them.  Anybody is encouraged to do as many Mitzvot as they possibly can and the leaders praise support them and the leaders do even more Mitzvot.  The view you have is the most deranged view of Judaism I have ever seen. 

You have the same crdibility that bill clinton had after the stain was discovered on monica lewinskys dress. Please go back to the splinter forum.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »
When R' Kahane Zs'l talks about crazies motivated by hatred that damage the movement, he was talking about people like you Downwithislam.  You simply trample over the Torah by slandering great people and have a very distorted view of Judaism. 

Offline TorahTruth

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »
You guys are very deranged.  As I posted many times before, I don't care if someone is indeed is a dumb ugly fat man who never even saw R' Kahane.  Any individual who builds a hilltop in Israel, builds a Yeshiva, makes a guard dog program in Israel for settlements that protects them for Arabs, spends 2 yrs in prison, and spreads the Kahane message should be praised.  Who cares if that individual even met Kahane or if he is ugly or fat.  Who cares?  You guys are nuts.
Its not worth its beating a dead horse. They are cult followers of their leader.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
When R' Kahane Zs'l talks about crazies motivated by hatred that damage the movement, he was talking about people like you Downwithislam.  You simply trample over the Torah by slandering great people and have a very distorted view of Judaism. 

My view of judaism is very sound. You are certainly not the one to tell me whether or not my view of judaism is correct. I will let someone of a higher authority than you decide that. I am sorry you are upset that I defend a man who has given his whole entire life in defense of the jewish people.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 08:30:59 PM »

My view of judaism is very sound. You are certainly not the one to tell me whether or not my view of judaism is correct. I will let someone of a higher authority than you decide that. I am sorry you are upset that I defend a man who has given his whole entire life in defense of the jewish people.
I don't care if you think that Chaim is the greatest man who ever existed and you don't like Yekutiel.  Great for you.  I am upset that you slander a righteous man.