Author Topic: Powerful Program On Feminism From Paulette (04/18)  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Powerful Program On Feminism From Paulette (04/18)
« on: April 18, 2008, 05:14:28 AM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

What a powerful speaker!

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Powerful Program On Feminism From Paulette (04/18)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:26:03 AM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

What a powerful speaker!

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

:)Thank you Chaim- this probably won't be the most popular subject. Alice B Toklas, and Gertrude Stein- EW- GROSS. These women were haters of men, period.  This is the root of feminism, the she-beast agenda will do ANYTHING to make men look like NOTHING... They now have t-shirts that say: THROW ROCKS AT BOYS, and BOYS ARE STUPID.  Yep- THAT is what they make now.  This agenda would do anything to get rid of men all together.. THIS IS WHY the caucasian white race is coming to an end here in USA- its the TRUTH- Many women feel that they do not need a man AT ALL, and this is NOT the way that G-d made things AT ALL.  I really AM trying to SLAP THE FACE of this filthy demonic agenda.  I am also going to open a website- it will be called:
www.PutTheBraBackOn.org   Love it or hate it, IT IS NEEDED.  Shalom- it is like 4:30 AM and there are cops all over the place here in Lovely Calif.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »
I haven't listened to the program yet. One time I was in a government class in college and there was another really left-wing feminist girl in there, and I had a very left-wing schvartze instructor who spent every day in the class room telling every student that all whites were racists, etc. He wanted someone to come up and tell the class about women's history month. I knew that if I didn't speak up that the girl in the back of the class would come up and bash men to pieces. I couldn't stand by and watch that happen so I volunteered quickly.

I gave a balanced speech about advances without glorifying anything evil, and re-itereated that men are not evil and that men are important. Ironically the instructor liked my speech a lot. I think he was surprised that I knew as much history as I did just off the cuff and that I was able to name so many names through history. Anyway I had forgotten my coat in that classroom so later on I stepped back in to retrieve it and he was teaching another class. He told me to get up in front of that one and do my speech again.

lol

I probably saved that class from having to listen to an ultra left wing man-hating rant as well.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:18 AM »
Great show Paulette!
I'm with you 100%!

I'm running out the door - but I had to ThankYou for putting 'feelings' into words and for hitting the nail on the head.  8;)
I must add - that there was a woman on the forum that constantly demeaned my character.  To her I was a person who likes to sit and sip tea. A milquetoast.  I do like a good cup of tea.  She never considered the person I truly am because I disagreed with her constant attacks on men and America.  
In my opinion - a lot can be accomplished over a cup of tea with a woman.  ;)
Women in all walks of life are great - we must never forget that.
Women should not attack other women - especially for taking on traditional roles.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:14:30 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »
I believe women could be military strategists and not be wimps about it. If you and I can see that "wait until you're fired upon to fire" is a wimpy, limp wrist policy, and we're both female, then that proves that we don't have an impairment in that area. When it comes to enemies then they must be treated as "the enemy" and nothing else.

I agree with most of what you said though. :)

I have enormous respect for stay-at-home moms. It's a very noble and important job!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:00:52 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »
Are there a disproportionate number of gay and lesbian Jews as compared to the general population?

In the the cases of Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas, perhaps they were so unattractive that no man was interested. It happens.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 10:30:59 AM »
Where is Scriabin? He will love this program. He has been telling me for a long time - justifiably - to deal more with this issue.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 11:07:57 AM »
Are there a disproportionate number of gay and lesbian Jews as compared to the general population?

In the the cases of Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas, perhaps they were so unattractive that no man was interested. It happens.

It is SAD, because #1. They came from the holiest faith in the planet, and #2. Yes, they were incredibly ugly. 
Nevermind all of this- feminism has TORN THIS NATION APART.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »
I believe women could be military strategists and not be wimps about it. If you and I can see that "wait until you're fired upon to fire" is a wimpy, limp wrist policy, and we're both female, then that proves that we don't have an impairment in that area. When it comes to enemies then they must be treated as "the enemy" and nothing else.

I agree with most of what you said though. :)

I have enormous respect for stay-at-home moms. It's a very noble and important job!

Rubystars-  I have to say that if I were the SEC OF DEF. I would tell the generals to kill them ALL, and then off to kill the rest of Americas Enemies- NOW, ASAP-- I stink on foriegn policy, is what people tell me. >:(  I think I have the heart of an old general or sergeant.  Otherwize, I agree with most of what I said as well.  :laugh:  It is not easy to take on the hardest problem in USA- but I have always liked a good challenge.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 11:15:37 AM »
Where is Scriabin? He will love this program. He has been telling me for a long time - justifiably - to deal more with this issue.

I'm here.  Just woke up (on the West Coast).

Isn't Paulette great?  If more Women were like her we'd have a lot fewer problems.

G-d bless the Great Paulette.  

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
the she-beast agenda will do ANYTHING to make men look like NOTHING... They now have t-shirts that say: THROW ROCKS AT BOYS, and BOYS ARE STUPID.  Yep- THAT is what they make now. 

I had a teacher in high school that once wore a shirt that said, "Grow your own dope, plant a man."

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 11:25:26 AM »

I'm here.  Just woke up (on the West Coast).

Isn't Paulette great?  If more Women were like her we'd have a lot fewer problems.

G-d bless the Great Paulette.  

Agreed.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
the she-beast agenda will do ANYTHING to make men look like NOTHING... They now have t-shirts that say: THROW ROCKS AT BOYS, and BOYS ARE STUPID.  Yep- THAT is what they make now. 

I had a teacher in high school that once wore a shirt that said, "Grow your own dope, plant a man."

Those 60's women ESPECIALLY make me want to PUKE.  Some NERVE of that rotten teacher  >:(

Look at this:  http://cgi.ebay.com/SUFFRAGETTE-RALLY-FOR-VOTES-WOMEN-POLITICAL-POSTCARD_W0QQitemZ230178746641QQihZ013QQcategoryZ367QQcmdZViewItem

PROVES MY POINT ENTIRELY- postcard from early 1900's- look at those FILTHY rotten she-beasts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »
What is her name on JTF???
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 05:32:56 PM »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 06:03:21 PM »
I think I love this woman. What a fiery speaker!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »
Just terrific
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »

I do think there were a lot of changes that needed to be made in society, but allowing the pendulum to swing that far in the other direction is absolutely disgusting. She should never have been allowed to wear that shirt inside the school. I would think that the indirect drug reference would have been enough to can her if not for the blatant sexism.

I'm upset that jobs are going to women based on affirmative action rather than merit. I do believe that women should be able to apply for any job they're qualified for, and should be hired over a man IF they're more qualified, but I don't believe in affirmative action for anyone. All that does is take away someone else's rights.

Men don't deserve to have their human rights or dignity taken away or to be demonized.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 10:48:31 PM »

I do think there were a lot of changes that needed to be made in society, but allowing the pendulum to swing that far in the other direction is absolutely disgusting. She should never have been allowed to wear that shirt inside the school. I would think that the indirect drug reference would have been enough to can her if not for the blatant sexism.

I'm upset that jobs are going to women based on affirmative action rather than merit. I do believe that women should be able to apply for any job they're qualified for, and should be hired over a man IF they're more qualified, but I don't believe in affirmative action for anyone. All that does is take away someone else's rights.

Men don't deserve to have their human rights or dignity taken away or to be demonized.

HEAR HEAR!!! AMEN!!! Very WELL put.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
Madam, there's one running for president!
When Hilliary Sodom speaks, she gets a special podium, it reads "Lesbian of the United States".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »
Here's one:

Brattleboro - A lesbian couple who entered into the nation’s first same-sex civil union have officially split up. Carolyn Conrad and Kathleen Peterson, both of Brattleboro, had entered a civil union shortly after midnight on July 1, 2000, the day Vermont’s first-in-the-nation law went into effect.
  Conrad, 35, filed to end the union in October and later obtained a restraining order against her partner, saying Peterson punched a hole in the wall during an argument and threatened to harm a friend. A judge granted the request for a dissolution August 23.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
I love your shows. Keep it up!