Author Topic: MLK Speech  (Read 2810 times)

fake plastic trees

MLK Speech
« on: January 05, 2007, 09:53:20 AM »

And notice that it says about the comments that:

Any racist comments will be removed. Please keep comments clean.

So freedom of speech ISN'T allowed on YouTube.

Despite this,

aussieguy28 (6 hours ago)
A black chocolate bastard ranting on like a typical [censored], see through it people there is no difference to MLK and the modern day rappers.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: MLK Speech
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 11:15:48 AM »
I found the posts to be the most informative. It goes to show you how many self hating whites have been brain washed by the school system. martin lucifer king was a drunk, liar, commie, whore monger and a plagarist. Why are his records sealed? We should demand that these records be made public with everything included. The night before he was popped, he was with a room full of whores, drinking and lord knows what else. Some of the FBI agents said his was a saddist and that his actions were, and I quote 'bestial'. That is a strong word. The blacks have such low standards when it comes to character. Take for instance james brown, he was a drug addict, wife beater, has a bunch of illegimate beasts, a criminal, and an ex con. What did the blacks do? They had a parade for him. The same thing happened when mike tyson got of prison for rape. al sharpton had a parade in harlem for him. Look at oj, he is considered a hero who is persecuted by the man and colin ferugison, the long island railroad shooter, he is held in awe. What a stupid race of bipeds.As for me, all I can say is that James Earl Ray made my dream come true.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »
James Earl Ray made my dream come true.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice post... Seriously though, I am disgusted at youtube for allowing this

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 01:08:29 PM »

Not for me.  What James Earl Ray did was inadvertently make MLK into a martyr.  There's a good chance that if MLK made it to old age, he would have had about as much credibility as Jesse Jackoff.  There wouldn't have been nearly as many streets, parks, bridges, etc... named after MLK.  Keep in mind that hero worship will be at its strongest, and most permanent, when it would never otherwise reach such a threshold, if the "hero" being worshipped gets assassinated.  Suffering some other untimely death ranks a distant second.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 02:25:01 PM »
I see your point, that Ray turned king into a hero. I don't think king would have reached old age, the way he tom-cated around he would have a case of aids so bad he would have glown in the dark. Combine the aids factor with his love of cheap gin and, there is no doubt in my mind that marion barry (he and king were friends) would have turned king on to crack, king would not have lasted too long.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 04:18:47 PM »

Not for me.  What James Earl Ray did was inadvertently make MLK into a martyr.  There's a good chance that if MLK made it to old age, he would have had about as much credibility as Jesse Jackoff.  There wouldn't have been nearly as many streets, parks, bridges, etc... named after MLK.  Keep in mind that hero worship will be at its strongest, and most permanent, when it would never otherwise reach such a threshold, if the "hero" being worshipped gets assassinated.  Suffering some other untimely death ranks a distant second.
Hail Columbia you are exactly right. By James Earl Ray killing King he made him into a martyr. Soon he will be a saint. King played a sinister game he would spout nonviolent civil disobedience with his walks and demonstrations  but his black minions were rioting and burning down neighborhoods left and right. Even as a kid I remember seeing the news each night and recall news reports showing burning streets and marauding blacks having to be hosed down with fire hoses to get them to disburse. If this went on long enough people would have come to see that King was at the root of this subversive activity. Each year when MLK day rolls around we have no one but J.E. Ray to thank.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 04:20:55 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 07:31:54 PM »
Keith Miller, in his book "Voice of Deliverance: the language of Martin Luther King and its sources" noticed the strong similarities between the conclusion of King's famous "I have a Dream" speech and a speech given by Archibald Carey at the Republican National Convention in 1952. Carey was a correspondent of King's.

Archibald Carey's Speech @ Republican National Convention, 1952

We, Negro Americans, sing with all
loyal Americans:
My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the Pilgrims' pride
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!
That's exactly what we mean--
from every mountain side,
let freedom ring.
Not only from the Green Mountains
and White Mountains of Vermont
and New Hampshire;
not only from the Catskills
of New York;
but from the Ozarks
in Arkansas,
from the Stone Mountain
in Georgia,
from the Blue Ridge Mountains
of Virginia
--let it ring not only for the minorities
of the United States, but for the disinherited
of all the earth--may the Republican
Party, under God, from every mountainside,
LET FREEDOM RING!

King's "I Have a Dream speech"
Washington Monument, 1963

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing
with new meaning:
My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the Pilgrim's pride,
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!

So let freedom ring
from the prodigious hilltops
of New Hampshire.
Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains
of New York.
Let freedom ring from the
heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania,
Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain
of Georgia.
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain
of Tennessee.
Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill
in Mississippi.

From every mountainside,
let freedom ring!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »
Very interesting.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »
cjd is right, every where that drunkard went there was always a riot. About his being a martyr, I concur that James Earl Ray did speed up the process. He has now, recieved the title of 'saint', that was inevitable. No matter when he dropped dead, or drop dead from, he would still be revered. Look at the drug addict, whore monger, criminal, ex con james brown. You thought that someone who actually did somethig for humanity had died. Gold coffins, parades, news anchor crying and saying how the world is a much better place with his 'gifts' to society. Just ask his ex wives, the cops he led on high speed chases, his bastard, abandoned children and his countless mistresses. Picture what will happen when marion (where's my crack pipe) barry ODs, we will here, 'he was set up', 'co-intel', 'he was the greatest mayor DC ever had', 'it was all a CIA plot to destroy a strong black man'. As you can see it goes on and on. We just can't win.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »
he would have had about as much credibility as Jesse Jackoff
LOL!
And I bet that they did that together while he was alive!  :D ;D