Author Topic: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit  (Read 10778 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »
I didn't see Papa Benedict kiss any Koran. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »
The first Pope was a Jewish fisherman!

Offline gu7b

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
Ratzinger "the rat" is a former nazi.  How Catholics can ignore this little fact only sheds more truth about the apostate church.

From their persecution of the Jews to their current day child abuse, catholocism run by the Jesuits and the Black Popes, are a scourge on humanity.

If catholocism dies, the world would be a better place tommorow.

If anyone of you "Jews" disagrees with me, you're free to argue with the great Jewish scholar Maimonidies who said that "שכל הנוצרים הם עובדי עבודה זרה"

The only acceptable form of Christianity is Unitarian worship.  Catholocism isn't even christianity, it's paganism disguised as Christianity.

Anyone who admires ratzinger the rat is a nazi, despite what victor vancier tells you.  Yemach shemo vezichro.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
Wow, gu7b you managed to be quite offensive with your first post! 

Just so you know, we have quite a few wonderful Catholic members here, and so I don't want this thread to be about RCC bashing. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
Ratzinger "the rat" is a former nazi.  How Catholics can ignore this little fact only sheds more truth about the apostate church.

From their persecution of the Jews to their current day child abuse, catholocism run by the Jesuits and the Black Popes, are a scourge on humanity.

If anyone of you "Jews" disagrees with me, you're free to argue with the great Jewish scholar Maimonidies who said that "שכל הנוצרים הם עובדי עבודה זרה"

The only acceptable form of Christianity is Unitarian worship.  Catholocism isn't even christianity, it's paganism disguised as Christianity.

Anyone who admires ratzinger the rat is a nazi, despite what victor vancier tells you.  Yemach shemo vezichro.

How dare you.  This is extremely offensive.  I didn't open this thread for you to bash Cathoics which I happen to be one.  I opened it to have opinions on the Pope's visit to the United States.  And are you calling me a Nazi?  And for you to cus the name of the Pope shame on you.  And are you calling me a pagan?   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline gu7b

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »
What happened, they banned you as a moderator?  You idiot.  טפש מטפש.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 11:44:25 PM »
Who you think you are talking to like this.  First of all respect people on this forum 2nd there is no way I am ever being banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 11:46:08 PM »
This gu7b is a troll, and I'm banning him now.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 11:46:38 PM »
What happened, they banned you as a moderator?  You idiot.  טפש מטפש.

And long time moderator as in 2 years.  So far in just your what 4 post you shown nothing but disrespect.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »

The purpose of your post appears to be to undermine the JTF.     It's not going to work.    We will rise above it.       With the threat of Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary " Saddam " Clinton becoming President and the increasing danger of Iran developing nuclear weapons,     we will remain focused at the task at hand.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 11:52:22 PM »
Yacov just banned that troll. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »

Do you have any pets?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »
Re:  "...I get a weird feeling when I see him, like there's something a little dangerous about him. I don't understand the source of these feelings though..."

I kind of know what you mean...there's a certain aura of "uncomfortableness" which accompanies him.

It might just be that he literally feels awkward in his role, considering that his predecessor was "a tough act to follow!"

His previous role/title was "Head of the Inquisition"! ... Really!

Or perhaps he's haunted by memories of his early youth and the events which took place during his formative years.

Regardless, he's renowned as a great scholar and intellect, and seems to be a nice man.

It must be extremely difficult to live in Italy and drink all that wine and eat mounds of pasta without getting stains all over those white robes!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 12:43:45 AM »
gu7b:  "...Ratzinger "the rat" is a former nazi.  How Catholics can ignore this little fact only sheds more truth about the apostate church..."

How is a 14 yr. old kid forcibly drafted into a Nazi youth organization considered a Nazi?

There are plenty of real Nazis right here in the U.S.A.--no need to "invent" one.

There is, however, a need to ban another troll on this forum.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 12:53:31 AM »
Masterwolf, don't worry, that shmuck gu7b is gutb4 guy who trolled here about a month or two ago. He was the guy who came on with 20 different screen names on 20 different servers. I know this because of the way he throws in hebrew letters and jewish words. It's quite obvious. As far as the pope is concerned, he is certainly not a nazi or anything like that. He meant well by going to the park east synagogue. I would rather him have views more inline with John Hagee but he is certainly not an enemy of the jews and I think he really tried to bring jews and gentiles together by going to the "synagogue."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 06:42:33 AM »
He seems like a warm friendly man ,as far as being a nazi he was'nt everyone was forced to be in the Hitler youth.The problem i have with him is that he supports the moslem communist U.N. and that he supports illegals.Otherwise he seems like a nice person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 06:51:37 AM »
gu7b:  "...Ratzinger "the rat" is a former nazi.  How Catholics can ignore this little fact only sheds more truth about the apostate church..."

How is a 14 yr. old kid forcibly drafted into a Nazi youth organization considered a Nazi?

There are plenty of real Nazis right here in the U.S.A.--no need to "invent" one.

There is, however, a need to ban another troll on this forum.

Great posts MassuhDGoodName  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 06:55:26 AM »
He is meeting with a Synagogues in a little while

I heard he went to a self-hating synagogue with a "rabbi" Chaim hates.

The media made a big deal out of it since the Pope grew up in Germany when the Nazis were in charge and the rabbi from that synagogue is a Holocaust survivor.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 06:56:58 AM »
He seems like a warm friendly man ,as far as being a nazi he was'nt everyone was forced to be in the Hitler youth.The problem i have with him is that he supports the moslem communist U.N. and that he supports illegals.Otherwise he seems like a nice person

You're correct.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »
ummmm..

well, he doesn't seem to be evil at heart and is a very religious person.  However, he is no politician and should stay out of it completely in regards to the UN and any appeasement issues.

A proper leader doesn't say for both sides to stop fightin geach other. Rather a proper leader understands the issues and the issue of survival takes presedence over a fake peace.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 07:22:44 AM »

How dare you.  This is extremely offensive.  I didn't open this thread for you to bash Cathoics which I happen to be one.  I opened it to have opinions on the Pope's visit to the United States.  And are you calling me a Nazi?  And for you to cus the name of the Pope shame on you.  And are you calling me a pagan?   

sounds like someone from kahane.org
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 08:54:27 AM »
Nobody should disrespect Master Wolf. He's an awesome guy!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:56:40 AM by Rubystars »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 10:40:13 AM »
Nobody should disrespect Master Wolf. He's an awesome guy!
MasterWolf shouldn't take it to heart.
This guy is just trying to get to him.
MasterWolf should send him this message  ;)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 10:55:20 AM »
most if not all the popes are bastards!they use the belef of ppl to inspire violence,and his predessesors have done that really well,would shed a tier if he was to slip down the stairs and prake his neck,tho that would be to good for him(or them)

p.s. have nothing against the catholic belefs!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »

p.s. have nothing against the catholic belefs!
:::D