Author Topic: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit  (Read 10847 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit
« on: April 18, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »
Through out his entire trip to the U.S. what is your opinion on his visit here?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Your Opinion on Pope Benedict's visit
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
He's telling people not to undermine the U.N, they are the scum of the earth. I don't know what my opinion of him is though..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »
He is meeting with a Synagogues in a little while
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »
I read he's 81 already.  Maybe they should have gone with a younger Pope. He seems like a nice man today, for what it's worth, and I wouldn't insult someone Holy to our great Catholic members.  I'm not thrilled that he was a member of the Hitler youth, but he claims that it was beyond his control from what I heard.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:37:54 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »

Wolf, I know that you are Catholic- I respect that- I am angry with the pope right now, VERY ANGRY- he has said: "let the illegals in"
Forgive me, Wolf, PLEASE- but he is now the Poop to me, not the Pope.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 05:35:41 PM »
I am not happy with the last two Popes.. this one seems liberal on social issues as was the last one, but John Paul II kissed the Koran. Every Pope before them must be turning in their graves..

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 05:38:09 PM »
I read he's 81 already.  Maybe they should have gone with a younger Pope.

They elected him becuase of his age because they did not want someeone to stay as pope very long like Pope John Paul II

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

Here is the great thing: he is addressing the evil things that have hurt the catholic faith- the catholics need healing from what has happened, and they have faith in the Holy Father, and I know personally, from experience that there are MANY righteous cathoics- my best friend was, she was a very holy child, as we were growing up. 
I just dont think he knows the problem we are facing here in USA (with illegals).. I am GLAD that the Pope stood up to islam though- takes guts, now they have a fatwah on the Pope I hear?  We need to pray for the Popes safety. Bigtime. I am just angry about illegals, cant help this. Long Live Pope Benedict.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »
He finally addressed the one thing that angered me about what Catholic leadership in America was trying to cover up and that is the one thing that has hurt the Catholic church and that is bad priests what they have done to children.  And I think he is a wonderful religious leader.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »
I still would like to have Pope John Paul II as the pope right now i liked him the most..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 05:57:59 PM »
I think this Pope will fill the big shoes of Papa John Paul II

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 06:18:17 PM »
I think this pope is a nice guy. He will do well and at 81 he is still spry but may not be around for the ages. The job requires change in leadership from time to time and I think this is what the RCC had in mind with this appointment. No one on this forum is as annoyed with our illegal problem here in America more than me but we have to give the church a slight pass on their position. They can say what they want but its our politicians that are the evil animals that are selling us down the river with that. As far as the Hitler youth thing I believe him when he said it was unavoidable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 06:21:04 PM »
I think this pope is a nice guy. He will do well and at 81 he is still spry but may not be around for the ages. The job requires change in leadership from time to time and I think this is what the RCC had in mind with this appointment. No one on this forum is as annoyed with our illegal problem here in America more than me but we have to give the church a slight pass on their position. They can say what they want but its our politicians that are the evil animals that are selling us down the river with that. As far as the Hitler youth thing I believe him when he said it was unavoidable.
My grandfather lived in Germany during the war and he told me a lot of the children were forced into it by the government and there parents

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »
My grandfather lived in Germany during the war and he told me a lot of the children were forced into it by the government and there parents
People that bucked the system during them times did not do well. It was basically the school system of the day for Germans. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »
I'd like to know where he takes his "sheets" for laundering & starch during his stay!

Or...which brand deodorant, soap, shaving utensils he uses?

Does he have any pets?

What alcoholic beverages does he drink?

Has he ever smoked hash inside the Sistine Chapel?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »
I'd like to know where he takes his "sheets" for laundering & starch during his stay!

Or...which brand deodorant, soap, shaving utensils he uses?

Does he have any pets?

What alcoholic beverages does he drink?

Has he ever smoked hash inside the Sistine Chapel?

All info is given out on a need to know bases. So I guess you may never get the answers ;D

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »
i dont like the pope. i dislike his german accent. And he openly wants to convert jews

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
I don't know why but I get a weird feeling when I see him, like there's something a little dangerous about him. I don't understand the source of these feelings though.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 09:42:36 PM »
i dont like the pope. i dislike his german accent. And he openly wants to convert jews

Shimon, I would not go that far. We have enemies like muslims who are an immediate threat to our lives. I think that this current pope is not terrible by any means. He is clearly not an anti semite and I believe he thought he was doing a good thing by visiting the park east synanagogue. The truth is that the park east synagogue is a brothel, not a shul. "Rabbi" Arthur Schnier informed an Chaim numerous times during the fight to save russian jews and he deserves capital punishment for that. His terrorist son Mark, has interfaith dialogue in the so called shul and invites every imam and muzzy under the son into the shut. Their have been many anti semetic popes in the past and I don't think the last two popes are jew haters. I think that this pope is not nearly right wing enough and he should of told the us govt to throw every muzzy and illegal out of the country if he really wanted to help. I also didn't like how he tried to apologize to the muzzies when they were offended by his remarks awhile back.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »

Shimon, I would not go that far. We have enemies like muslims who are an immediate threat to our lives. I think that this current pope is not terrible by any means. He is clearly not an anti semite and I believe he thought he was doing a good thing by visiting the park east synanagogue. The truth is that the park east synagogue is a brothel, not a shul. "Rabbi" Arthur Schnier informed an Chaim numerous times during the fight to save russian jews and he deserves capital punishment for that. His terrorist son Mark, has interfaith dialogue in the so called shul and invites every imam and muzzy under the son into the shut. Their have been many anti semetic popes in the past and I don't think the last two popes are jew haters. I think that this pope is not nearly right wing enough and he should of told the us govt to throw every muzzy and illegal out of the country if he really wanted to help. I also didn't like how he tried to apologize to the muzzies when they were offended by his remarks awhile back.
are you kidding me the pope loves the illegals. hes not a corrupt pope its just a corrupt religion from the child molestations to the "give me some cash and youll have a first class trip to heaven"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »
So are you saying I am in a corrupted religion?  And he did address the child molestation issue that has hurt the church.  But corrupted?? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »

are you kidding me the pope loves the illegals. hes not a corrupt pope its just a corrupt religion from the child molestations to the "give me some cash and youll have a first class trip to heaven"

Shimon, I strongly disagree with your language. The last two popes have clearly not been anti simetic at all. The best freinds the jewish people have in the whole world are bible believing christians. Of course their are gentile anti semites and their are many jewish anti semites. Righteous gentiles like masterwolf are the greatest freinds of the jewish people. I don't think hating gentiles has any place on this forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »
I am I am proud that this pope tackled this issue, I am happy he wants to extend a hand to the Jewish community, I do not agree with him on somethings like Illegal immigration but thats more of an issue of our own government of anything that seem to turn their eyes away of the problem.   And he brought something what this country does need some faith into God which a lot of young people seem to go away from cause of the nonsense that circles them.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

Shimon, I strongly disagree with your language. The last two popes have clearly not been anti simetic at all. The best freinds the jewish people have in the whole world are bible believing christians. Of course their are gentile anti semites and their are many jewish anti semites. Righteous gentiles like masterwolf are the greatest freinds of the jewish people. I don't think hating gentiles has any place on this forum.
i do not hate gentiles. i have non jewish freinds. but what about the prayer he added that advocates the conversion of jews, this is why i dont like him im sorry i want to save the jewish people. i didnt mean catholicism is corrupt just many of its leaders throughout times. Like when the catholic church kidnapped a jewish child during the 1800s. i also think that it is very hard for someone to go his whole life without relations so i think something in the church has to be done about that. so there are many corruptions but i didnt say i hate catholics

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »
 Also the catholic church has went from calling crusades and the annihilation of all non believers to the pope kissing the quaran