Author Topic: Young white woman attracted to obama  (Read 7174 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Young white woman attracted to obama
« on: April 22, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
His mother was attracted to dark men

http://www.amconmag.com/2007/2007_03_12/feature.html 

Early in his run for the U.S. Senate in 2004, Obama’s pollsters discovered that women loved him, especially nice white ladies who like personalities more than politics and definitely don’t like political arguments. Why can’t we all just get along?

Wallace-Wells mentions in Rolling Stone:

There is an amazingly candid moment in Obama’s autobiography when he writes of his childhood discomfort at the way his mother would sexualize African-American men. ‘More than once,’ he recalls, ‘my mother would point out: “Harry Belafonte is the best-looking man on the planet.”’ What the focus groups his advisers conducted revealed was that Obama’s political career now depends, in some measure, upon a tamer version of this same feeling, on the complicated dynamics of how white women respond to a charismatic black man.

My late mom was also a big fan of Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier back in the 1960s. To her, they embodied an admirable combination of black masculine charm and white gentlemanliness. (In contrast, she thought Muhammad Ali, who is now the more popular representative of 1960s black manhood, an uncultured blowhard.) It sorely disappointed her when blacks burned down Watts in 1965. They were not following the fine example for their race set by Harry and Sidney. She would have liked Barack Obama, too, and for the same reasons. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:26:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Young white woman attracted to obama
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »
Hah, not the great women on this forum  O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
Hah, not the great women on this forum  O0
Thats true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »
I don't get where they think Obama has 'rock star good looks'.
I think he is repulsive looking...those blue lips..GAG.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »
I think it's repulsive for a white woman to be with a black man. It's also repulsive for a white man to be with a black woman.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »
I think it's repulsive for a white woman to be with a black man. It's also repulsive for a white man to be with a black woman.

Agreed. Have any kids Ruby?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »

I don't agree in general, but after I am a while here on this forum, I have learned a lot about black culture even from linked articles of mainstream media.

Over 50 percent of all black woman have or had have sexual diseases.

I quote the New York times:

>>The three reported sexually transmitted diseases affect African-Americans disproportionately. The black to white ratios are gonorrhea 18 to 1, syphilis 6 to 1 and chlamydia 8 to 1, Dr. Douglas said in an interview. The reasons for the disparities are not clear. Lack of access to health care may be one problem.<<

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/health/14diseases.html?ref=us

The problem is not the "Lack of access to health care", but immoral behaviour from an immoral culture.

In the first time after I joined I were against so called prejudices against blacks.

Even now I want to see in all people the best, but it is very difficult and I understand. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »

No, unfortunately I don't. If I do later then they would definitely be white though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »
Even now I want to see in all people the best, but it is very difficult and I understand. :(

Well I want everyone to be happy in their lives, but I believe people are happiest among their own. Nobody is going to care for you like your own people will. Nobody is going to understand your culture like your own people will. Nobody is going to share your values like someone of your own people will. Also, marriage is hard enough without having to deal with more complications.

I believe people should keep to their own kind.

I find myself most attracted to those of my own ethnic background even, although I would have no problem with any white marrying any other white.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »

I don't agree in general, but after I am a while here on this forum, I have learned a lot about black culture even from linked articles of mainstream media.

The problem is not the "Lack of access to health care", but immoral behaviour from an immoral culture.

In the first time after I joined I were against so called prejudices against blacks.

GP: Live in New York, Newark, Detroit or any majority black city.. and you will understand why there are prejudices against them. Americans hated when Indians and Chinese started moving into their neighborhoods, but when Americans saw that they are for the most part good, hard working people, nobody had a problem with them.

I grew up with blacks, I can tell you from experience that the vast majority of them do not belong in Western civilization.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »

GP: Live in New York, Newark, Detroit or any majority black city.. and you will understand why there are prejudices against them. Americans hated when Indians and Chinese started moving into their neighborhoods, but when Americans saw that they are for the most part good, hard working people, nobody had a problem with them.

I grew up with blacks, I can tell you from experience that the vast majority of them do not belong in Western civilization.

Very true O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »
I find Asian women hot, but I will stick with my own kind, that is all for now.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »

No, unfortunately I don't. If I do later then they would definitely be white though.

:::D

Do you live in or near a black area?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »
Most of Texas is turning into a barrio but I'm still in a relatively white area.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »
@Rubystars & Vito

Yes you are right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »
Obama is a stunningly handsome man, no?  What features. :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 01:43:26 PM »

It's OK to be repulsed yet there's nothing wrong with it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

It's OK to be repulsed yet there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't think it should be against the law, but I think if someone does that they are disrespecting their ancestry and there is something wrong with that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 02:01:17 PM »
Hey anytime he lies his ears grow.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »
What I relief, I thought Iman was a muslim (her name is Arabic, means Faith), Good for them. David Bowie makes good musi, he is NOT a tzadic .

I'm fine with Rubystars' stand since its here personal choice and she's not trying to outlaw interracial marriage. And also as a Jew I'm not in favor of inter-religion marriages, though Jews are not a race, but there's similarity to the "Staying loyal to your own people" point.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »
Sorry Yehudit, I hit edit instead of quote! :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »
Eww!!!!
Well I don't mind if a black and white couple dates or marries (LIKE my favorite couple...David Bowie and Iman...a white man and a black woman who haven been happily married for 10+ years!!! Yes, he was once married to a White lady but it didn't work out. He's now married to Iman-a Christian African model from an upper class royal family).

And  to all those of you who think it's "repulsive"...I know someone white in this forum (no names) who has inter-racially dated before...LOL! I wont say that person's name though  :-X my lips are sealed!

Back to the topic....EWWWW obama sux and is NOT a looker! Ewww, I don't think even black women should be interested in that lying animal!  This is so sick!
ALAN -T

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »
ALAN -T

Alan-T did? Really? I was thinking of someone else, I didn't know that about him.
Yes he also had a child from that relationship

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 12:02:57 AM »
In the words of my wise father, "Most Black men are users of women"

I bet that he'd be very proud of you that you grew up to be a respectable man and a righteous person. :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 12:04:02 AM »
In the words of my wise father, "Most Black men are users of women"

I bet that he'd be very proud of you that you grew up to be a respectable man and a righteous person. :)

Exactly, cosmokramer is a righteous person O0