Author Topic: THIS PASTOR SHOULD JOIN JTF HMMMM  (Read 1278 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:32:45 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: THIS PASTOR JUST JOIN JTF HMMMM
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »
   very true! he has the right to ask questions! and he is very brave!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: THIS PASTOR JUST JOIN JTF HMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »
Lion-hearted pastor. I appriciate  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: THIS PASTOR SHOULD JOIN JTF HMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »
Did you notice the crowd of angy blacks outside protesting?
Remember Obama's 'quiet riots' speech where he talks about 'injustices to blacks' and repeatedly brings up the riots in Ca?
Sounded like a threat to me. Moreover, it sounds like he's targeting the same segment of the Democrat Party base at which people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tend to direct their divisive, race-bating efforts, such as "No Justice, No Peace!"
Worst of all, it sounds as if he's hoping those targeted will actually resort to violence so that he  can try to lay the blame for the social unrest at the feet of Bush and, more importantly, his Republican opponent in the 2008 general election.
If Obama loses the nomination, there will be riots..burning and looting.
If he wins, this country will be divided and torn apart racially as never before.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:35:15 PM by Cyberella »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 05:43:48 PM »
We should contact him. We need leaders like him to run our movement in America. Not to mention he is very religous so I have a feeling that he would support Israel like us
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »
I love that guy!

I could just go and wring those 'african-americans'......
Take that you filthy basterds!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »
I love that guy!

I could just go and wring those 'african-americans'......
Take that you filthy basterds!!!!

Yes! He should also join O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 12:55:12 AM »
1. Silly arguemen to question what Obama is because of one letter. However, there are other truths about Obama that prove he is what this pastor assumes.

2. Those black folk complaining about this sign being racist are FOOLS!!!  There is no mention of color..there is no mention of anything about his race nor a judgement of his race.  What did MLK say?  That he had a dream that his 4 children would not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their CHARACTERS!!!!  Hmm mmm! No go pass me some fried chicken..mm hmm...  What dimwit fools...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 01:30:49 AM »
1. Silly arguemen to question what Obama is because of one letter. However, there are other truths about Obama that prove he is what this pastor assumes.

2. Those black folk complaining about this sign being racist are FOOLS!!!  There is no mention of color..there is no mention of anything about his race nor a judgement of his race.  What did MLK say?  That he had a dream that his 4 children would not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their CHARACTERS!!!!  Hmm mmm! No go pass me some fried chicken..mm hmm...  What dimwit fools...

absolutely!  ::)
Hope you enjoey them' n friedn' cheeken