Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Wins PA!  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hillary Clinton Wins PA!
« on: April 22, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »
She has defeated that moosie Barack Hussein Obama!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/primary_rdp

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins PA!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »
DID THE JEWISH AREA VOTE FOR THE SHVARTZA KOF
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »
Lisa, I am happy because now the democrats can keep on fighting. I wanna see the lesbian fighting with the shvartza muslim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »

I saw someone with an Obama pin on his shirt in synagogue on the first day of Passover. There are also Obama signs around here and one on my street.

One has to be a huge kike to be jewish and support this jew hating shvartza muslim animal.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »
Lisa, I am happy because now the democrats can keep on fighting. I wanna see the lesbian fighting with the shvartza muslim.

You and I both! When I am sitting with a group of Democrats I always tell them Hillery should run 3 party. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the shvartza's and Hillery at odds. I thought it was comical when I heard Bill complaining today that he was having the race card played against him. Him being the first black president and all so to speak ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »

I saw someone with an Obama pin on his shirt in synagogue on the first day of Passover. There are also Obama signs around here and one on my street.

A close friend of mine said to me today thank G-d Obama is running ahead of Hillery. I was not expecting this from him and almost told him off. He then said he feels McCain will win in November anyway. Still and all I asked him why he would want an animal like Obama to get so close to the presidency. He said he just hates Hillery that bad. As much as I dislike Hillery or McCain they are worlds better than Obama. Thats a respectable showing for Hillery in PA as much as I dislike her I am glad to see it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:17:38 PM »
There are soooo many insane Jews, you wouldnt believe it
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »
Operation Chaos.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 11:46:31 PM »

One has to be a huge kike to be jewish and support this jew hating shvartza muslim animal.

That's true they are also the most self-destructive.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 12:31:37 AM »
The problem with Osama is that most blacks will vote for him just because he's black and self-hating young whites will vote for him because he's relatively young. But he's not any younger than Bill Clinton when he was elected. Bill Clinton was the first President to be born in The 1940's after the youngest was from The 1920's. So Osama would be the first from The 1960's, G-d forbid. But remember it's 16 years later so Osama is about the same age Clinton was back then.

If Osama wins the nomination, you'll also have people voting for him just because he's Democrat. My mom and sister said they will vote for whoever wins the Democrat nomination but my dad said he won't vote Democrat if Osama is the Presidential or Vice-Presidential candidate. I think Hitlery is the lesser of the 3 evils so I would probably vote for her as long as Osama will not be her running mate. If there is a Democrat ticket with Osama on it, I will vote for McPain.

Yacov, I have to disagree with you on this one. Their is no question that Mccain will pressure Israel far less than Hitlery. I know juan Mccain is horrible but he is clearly not as dangerous as that lesbian, jew hating kurva.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 12:47:50 AM »
The problem with Osama is that most blacks will vote for him just because he's black and self-hating young whites will vote for him because he's relatively young. But he's not any younger than Bill Clinton when he was elected. Bill Clinton was the first President to be born in The 1940's after the youngest was from The 1920's. So Osama would be the first from The 1960's, G-d forbid. But remember it's 16 years later so Osama is about the same age Clinton was back then.

If Osama wins the nomination, you'll also have people voting for him just because he's Democrat. My mom and sister said they will vote for whoever wins the Democrat nomination but my dad said he won't vote Democrat if Osama is the Presidential or Vice-Presidential candidate. I think Hitlery is the lesser of the 3 evils so I would probably vote for her as long as Osama will not be her running mate. If there is a Democrat ticket with Osama on it, I will vote for McPain.

Yacov, I have to disagree with you on this one. Their is no question that McCain will pressure Israel far less than Hitlery. I know Juan McCain is horrible but he is clearly not as dangerous as that lesbian, Jew hating kurva.

A Democrat President and a Republican Congress is best. That way the Republicans in Congress won't blindly follow the self-hating Republican President. With a Republican President, Republican Congressmen will support The President's Left Wing policies just because he's a Republican and Democrat Congressmen will support the polices to because they are Left Wing but with a Democrat President, only Democrat Congressmen will support it.

It's just like in Israel, Sharon when he was in Likud was more dangerous than Smolmert and Labor are because he was perceived as a Rightist and could get away with the expulsion while Labor and Kadimah could not.

You have a valid point but I still would not recommend voting for that jew hating slut under any conditions. Mccain is deff less evil than her which is saying alot about her because he himself is super evil.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »
yes so, big deal...

Both are terrible.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 12:53:31 AM »
The race between Osama and hitlery is like choosing between hitler and mussolini. Hitlery is mussolini and hitler is barack osama.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 01:10:55 AM »
Operation Chaos.

Yes, 'Operation Chaos' and SNAFU.  Still, it AMAZES me that MILLIONS came out, and ACTUALLY voted for either of these beasts- the USA is held hostage by PLUTOCRAT media and Oligarchs.. This is the single MOST embarassing and WORST election in the History of the United States.  I am very disgusted and ashamed of the so called leaders of this nation, and the church needs to REPENT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 05:32:29 AM »

In Shul :o :o ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »
The thing that amazes me, is that Baraq Husein seems to have everyone behind him... with far more in donations, and complete institutional support.. and yet he still cant beat an unpopular, beast of a woman.

Oh well..  at least it makes it more interesting.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 01:45:57 PM »
This is like cheering for a turd over excrement. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »
She didn't win by enought there is still a 128 delagat lead for Osama
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
She didn't win by enought there is still a 128 delagat lead for Osama

Remember this the hardcore Hillary supporters that hate Bongo Obama with a passion over 40 percent are going to the McCain side to vote for him cause of their hatred for him.  Hill is no bargin she is worst then her pervert husband

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!