Author Topic: Christians United For Israel  (Read 2642 times)

Offline pkmb70

• New JTFer
Christians United For Israel
« on: January 06, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
Hello, all- For any of you who may (or may not) remember me as neocon2k1 from when this forum first opened, this is my new screen name. Fact is, I forgot my password and I ditched my old AOL screen name for a new one.

I have recently signed up for an upcoming conference in July known as the Christians United For Israel summit being held in Washington. It would be VERY wise to have Chaim and the others seriously looking into speaking at this conference and establishing themselves before any other Jewish groups who pretend to be Zionists come in and steal the show. This is a very serious and unique opportunity for them to become established in a nationwide circuit and get LOTS of money raised. The Evangelist John Hagee (the fellow running the event) is very much like Chaim, as he pulls no punches and isn't afraid to tell the truth.

Look at CUFI.org and check it out! This is an excellent opportunity that would be a sin if JTF passed up this opportunity.

http://cufi.org/

Regards,
Paulie

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Christians United For Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 01:49:12 AM »
Ah, neocon2k1, I was wondering where you were.

I have heard John Hagee from many media outlets, and I like what I hear.  Yes, Chaim should definately look into this.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 03:32:46 AM »
Good site neocon, thanks for sharing and I am looking into that now myself.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »
Someone should definately hand this onto Chaim.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 01:41:32 AM »
John Hagee is definitely a genuine and total friend of the Chosen. His biblical theology is a bit iffy... but his support for Israel is nothing less than 100% rock-solid.