Author Topic: Chabad Synagogue in Miami is burned down/ American Kristalnacht has begun  (Read 2292 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
  Here is the link:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3534841,00.html

First, An American Jew is accused of spying for Israel, then a synagogue is burned down.  The wave of extreme anti-semitism in America has begun.  We will soon experience the same level of anti-Semitism as the Jews in England, France and the rest of Western Europe.  I believe extremist Muslims are the likely suspects. 
  American Jews have entered a bad period with a new spy scandal involving an American Jew spying for Israel, a new wave of violent Anti-Semitism and the probable election of Barack Hussein Obama to the presidency of the United States.  Perhaps we should start preparing for aliyah immediately?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
  Here is the link:

First, An American Jew is accused of spying for Israel, then a synagogue is burned down.  The wave of extreme anti-semitism in America has begun.  We will soon experience the same level of anti-Semitism as the Jews in England, France and the rest of Western Europe.  I believe extremist Muslims are the likely suspects. 
  American Jews have entered a bad period with a new spy scandal involving an American Jew spying for Israel, a new wave of violent Anti-Semitism and the probable election of Barack Hussein Obama to the presidency of the United States.  Perhaps we should start preparing for aliyah immediately?

Lets revolt and burn down all the moSSques! >:( >:( >:( O0 O0 O0

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  Here is the link:

Wow, I can't believe it. 

Look at the first talkback on the ynet article from the Jewish mom in Miami (the only one up there right now), and you will see that perhaps Muslims aren't the ones we should be accusing.  I can't believe that the stuff she is describing is happening over there.  But expect more of it with the borders remaining open and illegal hispanics flowing in.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This is what happens when Islam is allowed into the country. I don't think jews have any future in America. It's sad because America will no longer be the worlds greatest power once all the jew hatred sets in.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
America is becoming the G-dless country which is bancrupting since seventies thanks to Johnosons's big society, Wietnam war and oil crisis and all of it's prosperity is hanging on virtual money from exchange markets and artificialy created services  not on three Gis: G-d, gold curency and good old hard work like in XIX century. But crytal nignt was state sanctioned and organised action coordinated across entire country and this is long way for the USA. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well i do have Rifles and sidearms legally i also have plenty of baseball bats
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
Stay strong my brothers! Stay strong!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  Here is the link:

i wonder how many americans pay attention to the news..all of them as stuck wtih briteny spears.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Many synogogues have a police presence posted near the entrance 24/7. Either that or a guard service would probably avoid incidents such as this.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know. This would be the first time I hear, that illegal immigrants from South America would attack a synagoge.

Some leftist or antisemites among them have mocked Jews, but I have never heard, that they would put it into physical action.

In Europe this kind of crimes are committed usually by Muzzies, antiimperialistic (antizionist) European leftists or real Nazis.

But the last years the vast majority attackes on Jews are committed by Muzzies.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't jump to conclusions.

Florida is full to the brim with Neo-Nazis, Muslims, as well as over 100,000 criminals hiding "out on the lam".

And I'm not even counting all of the illegal aliens there.

As far as "American Kristalnacht"...not quite...

The actual event "Kristalnacht" took place openly in Germany, and was openly perpetrated all over the country, which is not the case here.

Let cool heads prevail for the time being.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
The wave of extreme anti-semitism in America has begun.  We will soon experience the same level of anti-Semitism as the Jews in England, France and the rest of Western Europe.  I believe extremist Muslims are the likely suspects. 

It is not just the Muslims, it is the far-Left activists who are increasingly anti-Semitic.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
America is becoming the G-dless country which is bancrupting since seventies thanks to Johnosons's big society, Wietnam war and oil crisis and all of it's prosperity is hanging on virtual money from exchange markets and artificialy created services  not on three Gis: G-d, gold curency and good old hard work like in XIX century. But crytal nignt was state sanctioned and organised action coordinated across entire country and this is long way for the USA. 

How is anti-semitism and G-lessness related to getting off the Gold-standard?   Hey, I notices that as soon as we went off the gold standard.. it started getting hotter!!!!!  Oh no,  I fear that going off the gold standard created global warming!!!  :D

Brian

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Make no mistake about it, fellow JTF members...

Each and every attack against Jews and Jewish property is the Hand of Ha'Shem working to wake up American Jewry to immediately begin making aliyah.

Seems that everytime we get comfortable, The Holy One decides to "kick some butt".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Make no mistake about it, fellow JTF members...

Each and every attack against Jews and Jewish property is the Hand of Ha'Shem working to wake up American Jewry to immediately begin making aliyah.

Seems that everytime we get comfortable, The Holy One decides to "kick some butt".

I aint leaving here, ever!!!  If we ever become like France or Kosovo, and Muslims are attacking synagogues and church's on a daily basis, than we have to stay and Fight these MUTHER F***ers!!!!!   We can't let another western nation fall to these monkeys!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
That's right but rigteus Jews have another mandate from G-d, to settle and claim Erec Yisrael besides with all due respect to our Jewish memebers mayority of American Jews are liberals so they won't help us anyway. In the end they will be cought in crossfire so Massuh have right... again.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...mayority of American Jews are liberals ..."

I still consider myself to be a liberal, but I consider those you refer to as "brainwashed know-nothings" who are anything but liberal.

Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were liberals, as were Nathan Hale, Benjamin Franklin, and John Adams.

I consider a liberal someone who believes in individual freedom and liberty being G-d given rights.

Most of the brainwashed folks are capable of redemption, because all they know is what they've been saturated with by television and leftist teachers.

And, let's be perfectly honest here...those politicians who represent themselves to the electorate as "Conservatives", are with few exceptions the lowest order of crooks...certainly setting no standards of statesmanship for impressionable youth to respect and follow.