Author Topic: On Michael Savage just now a caller  (Read 2641 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
On Michael Savage just now a caller
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:17:46 PM »
Named Dmitri said he's a follower of Rav Kahane.The person was Russian and Savage seemed friendly towards him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: On Michael Savage just now a caller
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »
I started listening in the middle of the call. I missed dmitri introduce himself and talk about rabbi kahane. I heard savage talking to him in a freindly way and them discussing why a fakestinian state is bad.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
I started listening in the middle of the call. I missed dmitri introduce himself and talk about rabbi kahane. I heard savage talking to him in a freindly way and them discussing why a fakestinian state is bad.
Yes he  Dmitri said he follows Rabbi kahane and his solution the arab problem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »
You see this is why I think savage is bipolar and has mental problems. Their are some night when he sounds like a kahanist and he says that islam is a death cult and that the koran is a book of hate. He doesnt bother with any of the "not all mozzies are bad" crap and he sounds great. Then on some nights he talks about how wonderful islam is and how it will save the world. I can't figure this guy out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »
You see this is why I think savage is bipolar and has mental problems. Their are some night when he sounds like a kahanist and he says that islam is a death cult and that the koran is a book of hate. He doesnt bother with any of the "not all mozzies are bad" crap and he sounds great. Then on some nights he talks about how wonderful islam is and how it will save the world. I can't figure this guy out.
True but i think  his real feelings are pro Kahane

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »

Mord, I will say that he is deff the best guy in the media and on radio. All the other shmucks never bother to say that islam itself is drek. At least savage says this sometimes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 09:07:20 PM »

Mord, I will say that he is deff the best guy in the media and on radio. All the other shmucks never bother to say that islam itself is drek. At least savage says this sometimes.
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »

Well, he definitely believes Jews should defend themselves.

There's a youtube video of him talking about Orthodox Jews and guns.-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntov9g1vK00

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ntov9g1vK00

Thank you. I wish I knew how to use computers.
No i notice here when you write too close to the link it does'nt work.It hppens to me alot

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 09:16:01 PM »

That's him telling the truth about Islam.  I have some problems with his sometimes bipolar ways, but this lets me know that he at least knows the truth.

P.S.  Ignore the leftists who try to make fun of him before and after the video.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »

That's him telling the truth about Islam.  I have some problems with his sometimes bipolar ways, but this lets me know that he at least knows the truth.

P.S.  Ignore the leftists who try to make fun of him before and after the video.
Yes i like the video

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »
I love Chaim's term for Savage - a "yo yo Jew"  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 11:07:49 PM »

I started listening to Savage in 1996- He is Tired and his fire is dim.  He has been fighting a really strong fight, and seriously needs a lot of rest.. He is NOT the only one out there. There are many- but now, its just all about the buck- making books, etc.. like Ann C. I have no respect for- sorry- when it is NOT about the buck, I will listen again.  Savage was my absolute favorite.  I feel for him right now- very much so. To me, he was the voice of USA- I WISH he would get back some fire again.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
  I started listening to Savage in 1996- He is Tired and his fire is dim.  He has been fighting a really strong fight, and seriously needs a lot of rest.. He is NOT the only one out there. There are many- but now, its just all about the buck- making books, etc.. like Ann C. I have no respect for- sorry- when it is NOT about the buck, I will listen again.  Savage was my absolute favorite.  I feel for him right now- very much so. To me, he was the voice of USA- I WISH he would get back some fire again.

I started listening to him 2 or 3 years ago.. I think he's great most of the time. But he flip flops sometime.. throws me off.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »
I just watched this film and the guy is either an ignoramus or playcating to the Muslim...if not a muslim himself.  Being a "young turk" which formerly....if i'm not mistaken was a Socialized Turk....which broke away from the Islam for the European Enlightened...."young Turk" of the early 1900's...

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 01:07:29 AM »

80% of the time he's right on track. The other 20% he is trying to come accross as passionate.

Still, I'll take that 80% over any other talk show host.