Author Topic: Bnei Elim Informs On Israeli Spies  (Read 2164 times)

admin

Bnei Elim Informs On Israeli Spies
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
B'nai Elim International Headquarters .......

PRESS RELEASE UPDATE .......

April 23, 2008/18 Nisan 5768
The recent arrest of Ben-Ami Kadish, on charges of espionage against the United States Government, certainly begs the question as to timing of the apprehension given that the alleged crime took place some 24 years ago. However, any individual found guilty of spying against the United States on behalf of a foreign entity should be tried and sentenced accordingly. For justice to prevail, the American people should demand that the Israeli government's complicity be investigated and those individuals who served as Ben-Ami's handlers and / or superiors should be extradited to face similar charges. Ben-Ami shouldn't be scapegoated in a similar fashion to Jonathan Pollard while their superiors are privileged to walk freely amongst us. The admitted handler of Pollard was Rafi Eitan who currently serves as head of a political party in the Knesset and allegedly visits the United States under an assumed name with the cooperation of the State Department.

Robert Turk
Chairman
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (860) 238-7457   

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:54:02 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Bnei Elim Informs On Israeli Spys
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »
more traitors >:(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bnei Elim Informs On Israeli Spies
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »
Bnei Elim is the most irrelevant group around. They don't have one supporter. Chaim told us all that these beasts were informers such a long time ago and he is proven right again.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
Apparently they are pretty popular in Israel according to my Israeli friend.  Then again Israel and the US are headed and represented by the most treasonous scum around.  Why Olmert, Perez, etc. Clinton, Rockefeller, Kissenger and the rest aren't taken out in hand cuffs and placed in with the most vile of vileness is beyond me. 

The comment on the comparison with Pollard is certainly fitting as Pollard should be home as he really hasn't violated any crime considering Israel and America had an agreement to share all information relating to terrorism, which arms transfer would be classified, thus negating Pollard of any real crime but would place the State Department and other police entities: CIA, FBI and the White House as the actual violators of this distorted agreement. 

This is how I understand it anyway...

This story/situation rings similar to that of Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist/Novelist Upton Sinclair which recently was ...  read for yourself...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2006/01/28/uptonsinclair-boston.html

Novelist's book about murder trial called into question
Saturday, January 28, 2006
CBC Arts

The integrity of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Upton Sinclair has been called into question after the discovery of a letter he wrote about the case of two men convicted of murder in 1927.

Sinclair, a crusading journalist, wrote a fictionalized account of the murder case of two Italian anarchists, Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti, called Boston, published in 1928.   The two were convicted of the deaths of a shoe factory executive and a security guard as well as taking more than $15,000 US from the factory’s payroll.  They were electrocuted in 1927.

Their execution galvanized the Left, protests erupted across Europe and the U.S. and Josef Stalin denounced it.

Sinclair’s novel paints the pair as innocent and victims of political persecution.  But the recent discovery of a letter dated Sept. 12, 1929 from Sinclair to his attorney friend, John Beardsley, indicates the author may have known the two were guilty at the time he wrote the novel.

"He told me in every detail how he had framed a set of alibis for them."
—Upton SinclairIn the letter, Sinclair describes a meeting he had with Fred Moore, lawyer for the two men:  “He … told me that the men were guilty, and he told me in every detail how he had framed a set of alibis for them … I faced the most difficult ethical problem of my life at that point, I had come to Boston with the announcement that I was going to write the truth about the case."

The letter was found by California rare book collector Paul Hegness at the bottom of a box of letters he bought at an auction a decade ago.  Hegness says he forgot about the letter but his memory was jogged after doing an interview with a reporter on another topic.

In the three-page letter Sinclair admits to his friend he was "completely naïve about the case, having accepted the defence propaganda completely."

Sinclair has never divulged publicly the information he got from Fred Moore but did write a book in 1953 that detailed his thoughts on the case.  The book never found a publisher.

In the letter, Sinclair indicates that he doesn't trust Moore: "I had heard that he was using drugs.  I knew that he had parted from the defence committee after the bitterest of quarrels … Moore admitted to me that the men themselves had never admitted their guilt to him."

Sinclair tells his friend that his book would tell all sides and from the point of view that "the men had not been proved guilty and that their trial had not been fair."

In Boston, the heroine begins by thinking the men are innocent and ends up not knowing what to believe.

Sinclair gained fame after his 1906 book The Jungle exposed the horrors of the meat-packing industry and led to the Meat Inspection Act of 1906.  It launched his career as a muckraker, exposing government and business scandals.  He died in 1968.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 12:14:25 PM »
Re:  "...people should demand that the Israeli government's complicity be investigated and those individuals who served as Ben-Ami's handlers and / or superiors should be extradited to face similar charges..."

Might not be a bad idea...

The entire Israeli "leadership", along with the rest of the political figures and clandestine intelligence operatives willing to dismantle Israel and divide Jerusalem, should be extradited to the U.S. to stand trial.

Are not these the same Bolshevik crooks who jailed Rabbi Meir Kahane under false pretense, outlawed his political party so that no opposition voices could participate in Israel's "democracy", and today refuse Chaim Ben Pesach his entry into Eretz Yisrael?

If the U.S.A. is going to investigate agents of the Israeli Government carrying out illegal operations, they might as well "clean house" while they're at it.

Then Chaim Ben Pesach can safely make aliyah and speak the truth without having to fear Israel's current kapo gangsters.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 12:16:40 PM »
A very good point MassahD.  Very good...  Anyone know a few attorneys in Israel and America...? O0  Lets get the ball rolling.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.