Author Topic: G-dless Israeli Air Force  (Read 8906 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: G-dless Israeli Air Force
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 12:25:52 AM »
Also because since the pilot is the one that everyone looks up to, they dont want someone who is Religious to be shown as the big hero, according to them, G-d forbid for Jews to watch Religious Jews as their hero's they might actually then become observent themselves, and that would then mean that they wouldn't vote for the secular any longer, we cant have that,ehh what the heck lets bring in more Russian goyim just in case someting like that happens. 
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »
"This people I created for Me that they may relate My Praise" (Yeshaya 43).

Like all his predecessors, Israeli Air Force chief Shkedy boasts of Israel's prowess and with typical misplaced Israeli overconfidence, without mentioning G-d, thus failing on even a minimum level Israel's very raison d'etre!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/24/60minutes/main4040294.shtml

Israeli air force crews are specially selected to be ultra-chilloni, rachmonus aleihem, poor sods.

There has never been a kippa-wearing pilot. If an israeli pilot shows signs of becoming baal teshuvah and putting on tefillin, he is immediately demoted to ground crew! Torah outreach rabbis are completely banned from cheyl avir bases!

I predict that however pathetic a failure Halutz was, Shkedy and Ashkenazi will be even worse when push comes to shove!

what!!!!?????? Really?!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(
I can't believe this! This is terrible! Demoted for believing in what Eretz Yisrael stands for!? HA!!! It is pure evil, the leaders that impose these evil things!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 12:37:11 AM »
This is bad, but in the long run this is nothing (not even 1%) of the real evils of discrimination that they have done. Systematic discrimination agains't Religious Jews in general and Sefardim in particular (actually its the trends that they have, new group every soo often, first Haredim, then Sefardim and now the "Settlers" ).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 12:40:14 AM »
Tzvi, we have nothing against gentiles but I agree with you that the russian gentiles allowed into Israel are all neo nazi scum dogs who cause alot of trouble in the country. Many of the women are hookers and the men are pimps and skinheads. Its a disaster. I agree with you that they wouldn't want a religious jew to be looked up to. That is certainly one of the reasons that they dont take religious jews. I still think that the main reason is that they don't want real right wing jews who would actually try to defend jews instead of helping this muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 12:42:09 AM »
This is bad, but in the long run this is nothing (not even 1%) of the real evils of discrimination that they have done. Systematic discrimination agains't Religious Jews in general and Sefaradim in particular (actually its the trends that they have, new group every soo often, first Haredim, then Sefaradim and now the "Settlers" ).

Of course what they do to the settlers and sefardim  and all right wing religious jews is insane. The leftist kike scum that are in charge over there are true drek.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 01:03:39 AM »
The discrimination is not just an economic injustice, its farr greater then that. I just remembered a story, which is also connected to what it says about Lavan in the Haggadah shel Pessah about how Pharoah tried killing all the male Jewish children and Lavan tried to uproot us all (even though it was his own daughters and grandchildren). The story is about how when the Yeminites came to Israel (walking threw the dessert to get their), they were greated by the secular Askenazim with the promise of work permits, and told that they would get work, but they would have to work on Shabb-t. All at first refused, but then as time went bye they weren't allowed to even go out and work on their own, they had to have permission to work, and the only way to do that was for the state to dictate where and how they would work, and that included working on the Holy Shabb-t. As most Jews know, if their is a situation where one's life in in danger (Pikuah Nefesh), one can break Shabb-t laws, and in this case it meant to go out and work on Shabb-t in order not to starve from death.
 The sad part from is that this "lavan" created amoung many other of their programs expecially school so-called education, the attitude that breaking Shabb-t is okay, and not a big deal. They inserted in the minds of the first generations kids that they parents worked on Shabb-t so its not a problem for them to do what they feel like (which in Israeli society means going out to those evil bars and clubs). They tried uprooting Jews by being "lavan" which also translates as White or pure, giving Jews the false claim that its the almighty IDF, generals and government that is their protection and savior, but G-d's plans are the opposite, He in his fury and also mercy to teach us, sends us kids with rocks, who scream "G-d is Great" to also hint that its not the IDF that protects the nation of Israel, but on Him, and we should worship on Him and not the army or U.S.A. or anybody or anything else. (woow, how did I get to these points I dont know, but im guessing it had to be heard by someone on the forum).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »
Re:  "...they ban religious jews is because they are worried that they will be right wing and actually use the planes to kill some muslims. That is their main concern in all honesty."

I would have to agree that their "concerns" are justified!   O0

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »
I ask this with no preconceptions; but I am curious to know if there are solid and good reasons why the Israeli Air Force might prefer nonobservant fighter pilots and backup crews.

Does the Torah not say that even those that work for you, are also to rest on Shabbat? And as such would not be allowedd to fight on Shabbat?

In the 6 Day War, did the Israeli's fight on shabbat? Or was the war already over by then?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2008, 01:21:25 AM »
I ask this with no preconceptions; but I am curious to know if there are solid and good reasons why the Israeli Air Force might prefer nonobservant fighter pilots and backup crews.

Does the Torah not say that even those that work for you, are also to rest on Shabbat? And as such would not be allowedd to fight on Shabbat?

In the 6 Day War, did the Israeli's fight on shabbat? Or was the war already over by then?

Fighting on Shabb-t is allowed, because if people do not fight on Shabb-t, it will give time for the enemy to attach, thus endangering the lives of Jews, so it is allowed, even if it is only a possibility that their will be an attack or a war might happen. 

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 01:27:44 AM »

Fighting on Shabbat is allowed, because if people do not fight on Shabbat, it will give time for the enemy to attach, thus endangering the lives of Jews, so it is allowed, even if it is only a possibility that their will be an attack or a war might happen. 

ok, TODA.
and during the wars Yisrael fought, did hey fight on Shabbat as well?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 01:33:04 AM »

Fighting on Shabbat is allowed, because if people do not fight on Shabbat, it will give time for the enemy to attach, thus endangering the lives of Jews, so it is allowed, even if it is only a possibility that their will be an attack or a war might happen. 

ok, TODA.

Of course they fought on shabbos and it is totally justified and essential. Anything goes when it comes to saving a life. That is why you can drive on shabbos if it will save even one life and a person can even eat non kosher food if it will save his life according to the torah.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 07:50:37 AM »
Tzvi, we have nothing against gentiles but I agree with you that the russian gentiles allowed into Israel are all neo nazi scum dogs who cause alot of trouble in the country. Many of the women are hookers and the men are pimps and skinheads. Its a disaster. I agree with you that they wouldn't want a religious jew to be looked up to. That is certainly one of the reasons that they dont take religious jews. I still think that the main reason is that they don't want real right wing jews who would actually try to defend jews instead of helping this muzzies.

Not true at all, most are good citizens and right wing relative to israeli natives. The accusation about the woman is completely ridiculous. Most of the hookers are illegally smuggled here from the egyptian border or come as a tourist, they are not immigrants. Indeed they come mostly from the former USSR.

And finally where do you get the idea that religious jews are excluded from the IAF, it simply isn't true.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

ok, TODA.

Anything goes when it comes to saving a life.

Not 100% right. Almost everything yes, but not the 3 sins of Idol Worship, Adultry (and sex crimes), and Murder. Also not making a Hillul Hashe-m, infront of at least 10 Jewish men , and that would go for even the tinniest Rabbinic Mitva if the intent of the criminal is to purposly make you go agains't G-d's law.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 06:03:29 PM »
Tzvi:  "...(woow, how did I get to these points I dont know, but im guessing it had to be heard by someone on the forum)..."

Tzvi, repectfully, this is how you should spend your energies on the forum here, by educating those who want to know.

Arguing over metaphysics with others here is actually demeaning to someone with as much Torah knowledge as yourself.

I want to know these things, and I need to know these things.

Maybe somewhere along the line we can all learn something from others.