Author Topic: G-dless Israeli Air Force  (Read 8815 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
G-dless Israeli Air Force
« on: April 24, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »
"This people I created for Me that they may relate My Praise" (Yeshaya 43).

Like all his predecessors, Israeli Air Force chief Shkedy boasts of Israel's prowess and with typical misplaced Israeli overconfidence, without mentioning G-d, thus failing on even a minimum level Israel's very raison d'etre!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/24/60minutes/main4040294.shtml

Israeli air force crews are specially selected to be ultra-chilloni, rachmonus aleihem, poor sods.

There has never been a kippa-wearing pilot. If an israeli pilot shows signs of becoming baal teshuvah and putting on tefillin, he is immediately demoted to ground crew! Torah outreach rabbis are completely banned from cheyl avir bases!

I predict that however pathetic a failure Halutz was, Shkedy and Ashkenazi will be even worse when push comes to shove!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:16:11 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: G-dless Israeli Air Force
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
What?? that is blastfamy. How in God's name can they get away with this??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »
And we wonder why a group of Hamori , can take on and defeat the "allmighty" Israeli army.  ::)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
I am beginning to suspect that the Judaist religion has little or no power in Israel...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »
Despite their increasing numbers, the Orthodox influence in Israel is actually in decline: as sure sign of Hashem's disapproval with them too!

120 Israeli jets were shot down in the Yom Kippur War. A conflict with Syria, Iran and Hezbollah, stuffed with the latest Russian Sams, could see even higher losses ch"v, let alone the Arabs now being to preempt and hit Israel's 3 large air force bases with rockets with 1000kg warheads before their F16s and F15s even get in to the sky!

An Israeli attack on the Iranian nuclear bases could become a disaster, with no aircraft returning, and bailed out pilots falling into Ahmadinejad's hands!

At least Menachem Begin occasionally invoked the Name of Hashem, hence the 1981 Osirak Raid success!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:47:10 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »
Wow this is VERY very bad indeed!!!  :o
It makes me fear for Israel, well a lot more. How can we expect for the Air Force to win when they don't even believe in G-d? And for that matter, why would G-d let the Israeli Air Force win when they don't believe in Him?
Very bad.

There are however units in the IDF that are from Religous people only
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 03:50:08 PM »
I am beginning to suspect that the Judaist religion has little or no power in Israel...

Therefore we must save Israel from the muSSlim Nazi invasion

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 03:54:57 PM »
Indeed but we must move there and become the majority. We can't allow that pig smolmert allow another 80,000 Arab Muslim Nazis into Palestine
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:56:56 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 04:15:17 PM »
"This people I created for Me that they may relate My Praise" (Yeshaya 43).

Like all his predecessors, Israeli Air Force chief Shkedy boasts of Israel's prowess and with typical misplaced Israeli overconfidence, without mentioning G-d, thus failing on even a minimum level Israel's very raison d'etre!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/24/60minutes/main4040294.shtml

Israeli air force crews are specially selected to be ultra-chilloni, rachmonus aleihem, poor sods.

There has never been a kippa-wearing pilot. If an israeli pilot shows signs of becoming baal teshuvah and putting on tefillin, he is immediately demoted to ground crew! Torah outreach rabbis are completely banned from cheyl avir bases!

I predict that however pathetic a failure Halutz was, Shkedy and Ashkenazi will be even worse when push comes to shove!

I agree that the IAF is super secular and not religious but I doubt a situation ever occured with a pilot becoming religious and being demoted. I don't think they would do that after all the training. I doubt that happened. I do agree though that the air force had tons of kikes in it that wrote a letter refusing the perform missions which would help yesha. I think they cleaned those kikes out though. I am not saying that they like relgious jews or that they would accept them but I doubt a situation ever occured with a pilot being thrown out for becoming a baal teshuva. I do agree with you overall though about the situation.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 04:18:46 PM »
I know that some of the ground crews were yarmulkes I know that their are no pilots like that. I agree that it is sick that they refuse to accept religious jews. It bothers me. That is real discrimination. You can bet that when Chaim takes over, the air force will be a thousand times better than it is now.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »
What the hell is smolmert doing in that picture. That kike is a member of hamas and I am sure he reports to hamas all of the IAF's secrets. Why wont that kike drop dead already or just join his homosexual children in NY.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
Olmert's "lovely" daughter, Dana, a raving lesbian and extreme left-wing activist!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »
Israelis are not kikes, well some of us are but they are just a small fraction of us. I'm pretty sure there are religious pilots. Every year the IAF publish general statistics about the graduating pilots so if you doubt it you can check it out. And I also know of pilots who actually made teshuva and asked to leave but the IAF refused and finally Rabbi Shach ztz"l instructed them to stay and comlpete their duty because the had made a commitment. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
Olmert's "lovely" daughter, Dana, a raving lesbian and extreme left-wing activist!

This doesn't shock me. Just like the Clinton's daughter
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 05:41:56 PM »
One reason they won't allow religious pilots is the fear that one of them could go "Messianic", and bomb the Mosque that defiles the Temple Mount, thereby starting WWIII!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 05:44:56 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 07:31:05 PM »
<<One reason they won't allow religious pilots is the fear that one of them could go "Messianic", and bomb the Mosque that defiles the Temple Mount, thereby starting WWIII!>>

The sooner the better.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »
One reason they won't allow religious pilots is the fear that one of them could go "Messianic", and bomb the Mosque that defiles the Temple Mount, thereby starting WWIII!

besides that, theirs no point of going patriotic and joining that hiloni organization, if things stay the way they are I wouldn't instruct my sons (daughters not even a question) to join any of their organizations, even Religious-only units, if they have to be subordinate and give respect to hilonim.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »
A question about hypothetical but likely to occur scenarios...

Last week an incident at an airport took place, during which an observant Jew was removed from a commercial plane's passenger section and removed from the plane, due to his refusal to stop his morning Amidah prayers and sit down for takeoff.

The removed passenger and his companions were of the opinion that they were "singled out" and received unfair treatment, due to their claim that the morning prayers may not be interrupted.

Suppose a confirmed incoming invasion by Syria's air force occurs.

The order is given for Israeli pilots to immediately scramble and repulse the invasion at all costs, Syrian warplanes expected over Tel-Aviv within 20 seconds of receiving their orders.

Or perhaps the same warning as above is issued on Shabbat.

Are there any issues surrounding strictly observant Jewish pilots, by which the Israeli Air Force as well as the entire Jewish nation might be compromised as a result of pilots insisting that their first obligation is to Ha'Shem, and only afterwards will they carry out military orders?

I ask this with no preconceptions; but I am curious to know if there are solid and good reasons why the Israeli Air Force might prefer nonobservant fighter pilots and backup crews.

The same issue, paradoxically, surrounds the IDF pogrom recently carried out against their fellow Jews living in Gaza...the Torah forbids it, while the State demands it without question.

I can't wait for the discussions which hopefully will follow this.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 08:39:43 PM »
"Are there any issues surrounding strictly observant Jewish pilots, by which the Israeli Air Force as well as the entire Jewish nation might be compromised as a result of pilots insisting that their first obligation is to Ha'Shem, and only afterwards will they carry out military orders? "

Without a doubt, stop praying and fight- that is the Halacha by ALL. Its a matter of Pikuah Nefesh. (I can also bring examples of why)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »
Re:  "...One reason they won't allow religious pilots is the fear that one of them could go "Messianic", and bomb the Mosque that defiles the Temple Mount, thereby starting WWIII!"

This could never happen.

Any pilot doing something like that would be set upon by the "Postcards from Jerusalem Vendors", Local Union 12.

This would require all brand new photographs be made to put on the new postcards, and the Union already invested millions in the old ones.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 11:26:54 PM »
Zelhar, I have to say that Rabbi Shach himself is not to be trusted because of his land for peace and anti lubavitch beliefs. As far as the air force is concerned, I do agree that their anti religious attitude is totally insane and hopefully we will see jtf take over israel soon and clean this drek up. I still think that Israel has the best air  force in the world and that israel planes will not be shot down by muzzy nazi iran or anyone else. As powerful as the israeli air force is today, can you imagine how much better it would be if they had kahanist pilots at the helm of these jets? I hope to see the day.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 11:41:35 PM »
Tzvi:  "...stop praying and fight- that is the Halacha by ALL. Its a matter of Pikuah Nefesh. (I can also bring examples of why)"

Great!

By all means, please elaborate on this, and please define "Pikuah Nefesh" for the forum members unfamiliar with the translation.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »
Pikuach nefesh means that when a life is in danger, you can violate certain jewish laws to save the persons life. eg.. an jewish medic in israel driving on shabbos to save a life.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 11:47:25 PM »
Just thought of another pertinent question:

Does the Air Force have restrictions on beards worn by the observant, due to the flight suits, helmets, visors, oxygen, headgear required by fighter jet pilots?

I'm "digging" for any possible rational reasons for which the Air Force might decide that observant recruits are problematic.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 11:50:13 PM »
Just thought of another pertinent question:

Does the Air Force have restrictions on beards worn by the observant, due to the flight suits, helmets, visors, oxygen, headgear required by fighter jet pilots?

I'm "digging" for any possible rational reasons for which the Air Force might decide that observant recruits are problematic.

The reason they ban religious jews is because they are worried that they will be right wing and actually use the planes to kill some muslims. That is their main concern in all honesty.