Author Topic: Big News In Israel - We Now Have Ads On Arutz 7!  (Read 15283 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Big News In Israel - We Now Have Ads On Arutz 7!
« on: April 24, 2008, 11:52:51 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

Our brilliant administrator Shlomo created our new ads which are appearing prominently on Arutz 7's Hebrew home page. Our ads have been running since Thursday, April 24, baruch HaShem.

Arutz 7 has about 55,000 individual visitors who come to its home page every day, and probably has about 250,000 visitors monthly according to independent surveyors of Israeli web sites.

This is very expensive for us, but it could be a big boost to our Israeli movement, G-d willing.

If we can afford to continue the advertising, G-d willing, we will need to change the pictures and the text about once a week. Because the ads are only effective if you constantly have new pictures and text to attract more people.

SO WE NEED IDEAS FROM OUR IMAGINATIVE GREAT MEMBERS ON WHAT PICTURES AND WHAT TEXT YOU WOULD USE FOR FUTURE ADS. THE AD TEXT MUST BE A VERY BRIEF SENTENCE OR SLOGAN THAT ACCOMPANIES A PICTURE. WE HAVE 3 PICTURES PER AD THAT FOLLOW ONE AFTER THE OTHER USING FLASH.

ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SUCCESS ON ARUTZ 7. WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS SO THAT HASHEM WILL BRING US SUCCESS!

G-d willing, I will discuss this further on Ask JTF.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 11:57:12 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Big News In Israel - We Now Have Ads On Arutz 7!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 11:59:57 PM »
Mazal tov. I hope this increases jtf membership by a million percent. I am happy that arutz sheva grew some baytzim and put the jtf ads up.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:01:58 AM »
My haert is full of joy!!!!
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a question, what is Arutz 7? And can you please give a link? toda.

Mazel tov Shlomo and Chaim!

May G-D bless our new campaigns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »
Chaim, I went to a7.org to see the ads and I couldn't find them. While I do not speak much hebrew, I read and write it fluently so I certainly would of spotted the ads. Do you know where on the site they are? I hope to g-d that this works out and it leads to your immediate entry into Israel!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »
It is the large tower ad on the right side of the home page. We share the space with 2 other advertisers, meaning that our ad appears a third of the time, then it is replaced by their ads, and then we revolve back again. The ad shows pictures of Muslim terrorists with bright yellow text. When you click on the ad, you get to our Hebrew home page. If our ad is not showing, just keep clicking refresh until it revolves to our ad.

We are starting with the tower ad and then moving to inside Arutz 7's TV page sometime next week, and then we will be the big ad on top of the home page, G-d willing.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 12:15:59 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »
Thanks so much for the response Chaim, I am going to check it out now. I really hope this all works out. I sometimes find myself feeling that the day when you will be prime minister of Israel is right around the corner. It is something I think about alot because then it will be so much easier for me and other kahanists to move to Israel. I really hope the day comes soon.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 12:19:42 AM »
This is a Great Blessing, Chaim!

It's a Miracle!

Praise G-d!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 12:20:05 AM »
Wow I saw the ad. It is really a very well made ad showing the disgusting bloody hands of a muzzy beast. I really think that it willl attract tons of people. I clicked on the link and it went to jtf's hayamin hebrew site. I really hope jtf will grow by leaps and bounds now. Thanks so much Chaim for all you do.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:20:14 AM »
Wow very nice.  O0
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 12:21:50 AM »
This once again proves that Chaim is the one and only person at the forefront of the fight for the survival of Israel and the jewish people. JTF is where the action is.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 12:30:58 AM »
Is Aretz 7 a tv news channel?

I saw the ad! Mazel tov! I just think we need to get some clearer pictures? Is the ad a flash document? If not, what is it?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 12:33:24 AM »
www.a7.org tp see the ad. Its on the side of the home page. Read Chaims last post as he explains it.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 01:48:25 AM »
It is the large tower ad on the right side of the home page. We share the space with 2 other advertisers, meaning that our ad appears a third of the time, then it is replaced by their ads, and then we revolve back again. The ad shows pictures of Muslim terrorists with bright yellow text. When you click on the ad, you get to our Hebrew home page. If our ad is not showing, just keep clicking refresh until it revolves to our ad.

We are starting with the tower ad and then moving to inside Arutz 7's TV page sometime next week, and then we will be the big ad on top of the home page, G-d willing.

WOWOWOWOW! FANTASTIC!  It went right to the JTF site :) G-D..................BE.................PRAISED.  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 02:20:20 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Congratulations on the ad.  I don't know Hebrew, I was hoping the Hebrew lettering is a brief explanation of what happened in the picture. That way the ad will be more effective.   I think I know what that picture is of the Arab bastard with the blood on his hands.  Was that the blood of the Israeli soldier who accidentally got lost in an Arab village?  The Arabs caught the soldier and pulled his guts out.  That was horrific!

The pictures are a little fuzzy and I have a great monitor.  You need cleaner pictures I think, without the fuzz.  But see what happens with these pictures first.  They may do the trick.
They don't give you a whole lot of space for the ad.  But it's a start.  Hope you get a good bang for your buck.

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 03:27:37 AM »
That's some really good news!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 04:12:14 AM »
Wow I saw the ad. It is really a very well made ad showing the disgusting bloody hands of a muzzy beast. I really think that it willl attract tons of people. I clicked on the link and it went to jtf's hayamin hebrew site. I really hope jtf will grow by leaps and bounds now. Thanks so much Chaim for all you do.

I saw it too. I understood the message even without Hebrew :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 06:45:35 AM »
The pictures are a little fuzzy and I have a great monitor.  You need cleaner pictures I think, without the fuzz
I agree

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 07:10:11 AM »
Just saw the ad....Nice! Wish i understood the Hebrew if someone can translate it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 07:22:34 AM »
I hope it goes well!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 08:21:06 AM »
Here is my idea for a slogan.

Sh"ma Yisrael - What part about it don't you understand?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »
Translation:
(first frame): Should we give an independent state in Eretz Yisrael to these murderers ?

(second): The fake right (wing) in Israel doesn't protect our country.

(third): The fake right has no solution.

(forth and final): The real right (Hayamin Haamiti) has a solution. all the the details here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »
Translation:
(first frame): Should we give an independent state in Eretz Yisrael to these murderers ?

(forth and final): The real right (Hayamin Haamiti) has a solution. all the the details here.

nice and to the point...it will attract israelis who are really into this message and will turn away who are against it..  A few on the fence will also make their way in.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 09:22:25 AM »
Awesome!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 09:27:56 AM »
Translation:

Wow, that is a very catchy ad. I really have great feeling about this and I hope it attracts loads of people. We need this to work for everyones sake.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »
Thank you for the translation zelhar. I really apreciate it and it helps all the people who unfortunately dont speak hebrew very much. Thanks again.