Author Topic: APES WILL RIOT  (Read 5380 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
APES WILL RIOT
« on: April 25, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »
I PREDICT

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: APES WILL RIOT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
They rioted when amidu diallo was killed

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »
I PREDICT

At least that would provide some entertaining news footage.

But seriously, if we had the guts to deal with these individuals in an objective manner, we'd have no problem with the Schwartzes.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:49:12 AM »
I PREDICT

At least that would provide some entertaining news footage.

But seriously, if we had the guts to deal with these individuals in an objective manner, we'd have no problem with the Schwartzes.

Let them Riot i have the means to dispose of them is a Civilized manner ;D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »
If they riot - Put them in a pound to cool down.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:21:42 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
I'm proud of the Jewish judge who acquitted the police officers of all charges. In his decision, the judge said that he did not believe the black "witnesses".

The judge was under huge pressure from Al Sharpton and other black racists and anti-Semites, as well as under pressure from the black-worshipping news media. But the judge refused to give in.

In New York, a defendant can choose to have a "bench trial" - in which there is no jury, only the judge decides guilt or innocence. You can imagine what would have happened if these police officers had had a New York City chimpanzee "jury". Like the chimpanzee jury that acquitted the Al Qaeda terrorist who murdered Rabbi Meir Kahane, or the chimpanzee jury that acquitted the black murderer of Yankel Rosenbaum, or the chimpanzee jury in Los Angeles that acquitted O.J. Simpson.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »

Great image :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »
I'm proud of the Jewish judge who acquitted the police officers of all charges. In his decision, the judge said that he did not believe the black "witnesses".

The judge was under huge pressure from Al Sharpton and other black racists and anti-Semites, as well as under pressure from the black-worshipping news media. But the judge refused to give in.

In New York, a defendant can choose to have a "bench trial" - in which there is no jury, only the judge decides guilt or innocence. You can imagine what would have happened if these police officers had had a New York City chimpanzee "jury". Like the chimpanzee jury that acquitted the Al Qaeda terrorist who murdered Rabbi Meir Kahane, or the chimpanzee jury that acquitted the black murderer of Yankel Rosenbaum, or the chimpanzee jury in Los Angeles that acquitted O.J. Simpson.

I agree with you Chaim. If their judge was Israel Leo Glaser then the cops would have the books thrown at them. Unfortunately 2 out of the 3 cops were affirmative action officers so they were as good at firing their weapons as they were at math and that is why 2 out of the three shvartza ciminal beasts survived unfortunately.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 01:09:51 PM »
I will protect my property myself and my family with a bat being that I do live in Queens.  In case flying monkeys begin I am ready to protect whats mine.  Mr. Louisville Slugger is a great line of defense.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »

It's nice to hear an uplifting story for a change.  Good for the Judge.  May G-d bless him. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »
Men, protect your, wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and aunts.  Those savage beasts do target our females.  Cause they are coward baboons
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 02:39:17 PM »
Hide all your valuables inside books.

They don't like books.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 02:40:45 PM »

Chaim you are so right about the media.  Every single day on the news they kept pouring in this case on and very one sided attempt at broadcasting as if the officers just went on a shooting rampage.  Funny in my neighborhood things like this don't happen cause you got human beings living here you do not have these beasts mingled with humans into society.   And Al Harpoon can rant all he wants but can not hold the race card on this one one of the cops was affirmative action

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
Hide all your valuables inside books.

They don't like books.

Good one, Scriabin.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

Great image :)

Yes I agree. Best picture yet. I will put it in my sig.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:21:39 PM by Duke Nukem »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »
Two of the acquitted cops are also black. This may dissuade riots because the chimps in the streets can't just scream WHITEY DID IT!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 03:53:05 PM »
The two black cops will probably end up blaming the white cop for everything.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »
I read that blacks outside were screaming KKK... lol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »
The big ape (Rev. Al) was banging his chest screaming that they will be "pro-test-ten" where ever necessary to get their point across. They should lure him into a crate by letting him think he is going into the entrance of city hall or police plaza and then ship him back to the Congo. It will be like the story of king Kong in reverse :o Maybe we can give him Obama's mama to play the part of Fay Ray.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 04:54:14 PM »
Affirmative Action cops vs Affirmative  Action thugs... That is racist?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 05:04:03 PM »
The apes will riot in the Summer when Hussein Osama isn't nominated as the Democrat nominee.

Apes always riot in the summer.

Oh, yes.  Of that I am sure.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 05:06:57 PM »
The apes will riot in the Summer when Hussein Osama isn't nominated as the Democrat nominee.

Apes always riot in the summer.

Oh, yes.  Of that I am sure.
You know the old black saying " Its gona be a hot summer "

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
They riot if there is not enough cheese on their whopper

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »
They riot if there is not enough cheese on their whopper
Its true however with all the tons of cheese the government hands out at black churches  I would think they would be sick of it. Go figure :-\