Author Topic: Finally Justice is Served: And Sean Bell Can Rot  (Read 848 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Finally Justice is Served: And Sean Bell Can Rot
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »
All 3 cops are aquitted and just so happen one of the officers is black.   Finally there is justice and if they burn their neighborhood down let them they riot for everything.  However ever this is why white America needs to be armed cause of these savages.  Bell and his savage buddies on purpose tried to slam their car into a police officer not caring if the cop would be killed.  Lets applaud the judge in this case.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Finally Justice is Served: And Sean Bell Can Rot
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:47 PM »
All 3 cops are aquitted and just so happen one of the officers is black.   Finally there is justice and if they burn their neighborhood down let them they riot for everything.  However ever this is why white America needs to be armed cause of these savages.  Bell and his savage buddies on purpose tried to slam their car into a police officer not caring if the cop would be killed.  Lets applaud the judge in this case.

The only injustice that took place was that two fo the cops were affirmative action officers and had no idea how to shoot therefore 2 out of the three black ciminal murderers got away alive.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »
When I drove in my car hearing the verdrict I literally put my hands together and applaud.   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »
Oh and one thing, as a man I will if the moment comes and there are riots with these baboons I will defend our women with everything I got, and we all should do that against these savage monkeys

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »
Funny, at work today the black workers were getting upset with the white workers that were gloating over the verdict. Many of the white workers would stop talking about it when a black co-worker came near. Not me, I talked louder. Made sure they heard me say, "well, they got O.J. now we got one, tie score". This was not well recieved. When one of them asked me, if all three victims were white and all the cops were black would you still be happy with the verdict? I told them if the three white "victims" were drug dealing thugs bartering with a prostitute at 4am at a known drug spot stripper joint, hell yes. I was then told that I just don't get it. When I asked the person to please enlighten me without using all the PC bull crap and Al Sharpton/Charles Barron talking points they just walked away.
This was pretty much how the rest of my day at work went.
I guess the fact that one cop was black and one hispanic and one of the "victims" was hispanic and there were black attorneys in the defense and whites in the prosecution seems to be lost on many people.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.