Author Topic: BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »
hehehe, i stil lhave matza laying around...i definately plan on munching on that yummy stuff as a snack every so often..maybe even crumble a little bit into my salad or soup.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 11:23:41 PM »
hehehe, i stil lhave matza laying around...i definately plan on munching on that yummy stuff as a snack every so often..maybe even crumble a little bit into my salad or soup.

Sounds very good O0

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:24:34 PM »
yea but now u can put peanut butter on your matza! yum!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 11:25:13 PM »
oh i sure could..or continue to melt some cheddar cheese on it each morning..another great snack!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »
The title of this thread made me laugh  ;D

Now I'm thinking about delicious pumpkin bread, with cool whip

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 11:31:27 PM »
oh i sure could..or continue to melt some cheddar cheese on it each morning..another great snack!

Ever had matza pizza? Delicious.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

Ever had matza pizza? Delicious.

better than just he plain cheddar. I'm waiting to grow some basil in my apartment and i will sauce it with the fresh basil and add the cheddar or mozzarella cheese..maybe a little bit of ricotta...but i think at that point, it's time to throw in the whole pita bread.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 11:44:13 PM »

Kool, and you dont have to wash and say Hamotzi any longer (acc. Sefardim), just say Mezonot.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 11:46:21 PM »

Kool, and you dont have to wash and say Hamotzi any longer (acc. Sefaradim), just say Mezonot.
yeah right sefardim say only a whole piece of matzah is hamotzi right?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »

Kool, and you dont have to wash and say Hamotzi any longer (acc. Sefaradim), just say Mezonot.
yeah right Sefaradim say only a whole piece of matzah is hamotzi right?

No, it has the status as Mezonot, allways except during Pessah, also it becomes Hamotzi when for example one has a lot of  Matza (2 or more pieces of machine made Matza), but that also goes for other Mezonot items when eaten in excess as a meal. (thats for Sefardim, but for Askenazim, I heard that they allways have Matsa a Hamotzi (bread).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »
Best Thread title in the last 8 days!
At about 3PM today I basically ran out of food and was looking forward to the end of the holiday. I had some pizza, bagels, and pasta once it was all over.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:17:32 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 12:14:52 PM »
I'm Sfardic and I always say HaMatz on matza, not just Passover. But egg matza is mezonot except on Shabbat Erev Pesach when both bread and regular matza are prohibited.

Because you probably picked that up from Askenazim (im guessing Habad), but your Iraqi, so change your ways buddy (anyway I thought that people (Sefardim) would be happy to hear that they can make Mezonot on it, without having to wash, and then say Birkat Hamazon (because of human nature of being a little lazy).

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
Can you have fresh loafed Italian bread from the bakery? If so now that you can have slice half a loaf down the center of the bread.  Especially when its just soft the same day you bought, with pasta smear just a thin layer of butter, garlic and parm cheese.  And heat in toaster for 5 mins
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »