Author Topic: Support John Spencer  (Read 5049 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Support John Spencer
« on: September 02, 2006, 06:25:49 PM »
This is the candidate to support on the race for Senate in N.Y. If we want some kind of dignity to give Hitlary a run for her money or should I say a flight on her broom.  He is not the ultimate conservative but the better choice for the GOP over KT McFarland.  This woman is a nut and someone this crazy will give Hitlary a free ride to win in a major landslide in Nov.  Spencer does have a tough road beating Hitlery but with McFarland she is nuttier then an Almond Joy and that will give Hitlery a landslide victory.  That is not good going into 2008 as well.  We must do something to all New York Voters to go out and spread the word for the primaries on nominating John Spencer for U.S. Senate (R) from the State of New York.

He supports strong border patrol and our second amendment rights.  And is pro life.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

adam613

Re: Support John Spencer
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 06:50:36 PM »
I agree. Here is his website. He actually supports the minutemen unlike the fraud George Bush who calls them "vigilantes". 

http://www.spencerforsenate.com/site/c.euLPK3MNItG/b.981431/k.CB42/Home.htm

Unfortunately, I can't vote for him since I live in New Jersey although maybe I can tell some of my relatives although I know some of them are registered democrats so can't vote either. Sigh.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »
I did my part last night. John Spencer has won! Baruch Ha Shem!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 11:08:54 AM »
I'm referring to the primaries. Let's just hope he puts up a great campaign and gives Hilary a tough time.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »
I voted for Spencer yesterday and now I know he has a tough time to beat Hitlery she does have high numbers in the states and being NY is such a liberal state this will be one tough task.  But willing to do so atleast to give her a big dent in her chances for 08.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

adam613

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:09 PM »
Yep John Spencer won by a large margin the primary. He got 63% of the vote vs. 37% for ET McFarlan. He won by a large margin then expected and I hope that bodes well for the upcoming elections in November.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 08:08:04 PM »
I hope he gives Hitlery heartburn in the election as well.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 07:30:03 PM »
He's pro-life, just what we need is more monkeys being born.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 01:26:38 AM »
So whats your solution Hillary to have more monkeys stuck on welfare?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »
People just don't get it.
The republicans are stupid, why not let and even pay for all the abortions these people want, isn't it better to pay now to get rid of it instead of paying welfare for the rest of the kids life.
$700 for an abortion or $50,000 until the kid is 18 years old.(then if it's a girl she has a baby too and it goes on)
Think about it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 11:36:10 AM »
Maybe you were the monkey that was born are you still attached to the umbilical welfare cord?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »
First off get this clear if welfare is tighten up believe it these crack mothers be closing their legs thats the diffrence between someone like you and normal  thinkers.