Author Topic: Predict Disaster Events!  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Predict Disaster Events!
« on: April 28, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »
In investing and finance, it's called a Black Swan, an event that comes out of nowhere and spells untold disaster and turmoil, think 911, Hurricane Katrina, etc.  What disasters do our great JTF forum members foresee in the future, and what do you think can be done to cope with them?   O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Predict Disaster Events!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
There is ONE disaster I foresee, and ONE only. 

Its the day of the Islamic mushroom cloud on our soil.  I'm guessing sometime in the next 10 years.

Brian

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »
In investing and finance, it's called a Black Swan, an event that comes out of nowhere and spells untold disaster and turmoil, think 911, Hurricane Katrina, etc.  What disasters do our great JTF forum members foresee in the future, and what do you think can be done to cope with them?   O0

I believe this: #1. The Church in USA HAS to REPENT. ASAP. A JUDGEMENT has been rendered upon America, and people cannot fight what is inevitible, people that are of all faiths in G-d the ALMIGHTY Creator, MUST turn to HIM NOW, in the darkest days that are going to hit the USA and the people who KNOW G-d will carry out GREAT EXPLOITS.  #2. Leftist Jewish brothers and sisters, will see that the liberal left HATES them, they WILL stop, and the shackles of blindness that have been over their eyes, will open- and they WILL FIGHT BACK. 

I had a dream that I must share- but I cant type right now, and I have a headache.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, that can only be achieved in ONE way-  NO MORE LAND FOR PEACE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »
Very good guys.  I agree.  Hope you feel better, CCG. O0

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:01:26 PM »
I forsee a repeat of the Great San Francisco Earthquake taking place very soon, and it will occur exactly at a moment at which the U.S. simply can not afford such an internal crisis; such as our facing down China over Taiwan, or when we are even more involved in Middle East quagmires and lack the domestic men and equipment to begin recovery.

I also believe that the New Madras Fault will soon slip, causing great damage to the central part of the U.S. as far south as Memphis, Tn.

There will eventually be a WMD attack inside America, for the simple reason that one does not start a war against maniacs like the Muslims without completely annihilating them.  This, Bush has failed to do.  As a result, millions upon millions of insane mad dogs are seething with a rage and hatred which will never be extinguished, and they can bide their time until eventually one of them is successful at striking here in the U.S.

Our Government has to date completely bungled our involvement in the Muslim world, and has failed miserably in comprehending the Arabs' mentality.

Homicidal murderers are not placated by "democracy" and birth control pills.  They are quite happy to die just so long as they can murder thousands or even millions of those they hate.

As far as what could be done to deal with any man-made or natural event of great magnitude here in America, probably very little, because the average American these days is living in denial and most are incapable of surviving on their own under less than favorable circumstances.  Our medical facilities are incapable of receiving and treating up to 50,000 or more burn/radiation victims all at once, and modern life has made the possibility of major earthquakes far more serious to life and property than those of the 1800's.  The reason is that cities like Los Angeles have literally 50,000 miles of underground natural gas pipelines which most likely will rupture and explode.  Underground gas tanks from service stations will burn as well.  Equally dangerous are the numerous big rig trucks on our interstates and bridges which every hour are hauling caustic and poisonous chemicals which if overturned can immediately produce huge clouds of chlorine gas, cyanidic gas, and other toxins which are lethal if inhaled.  In giving credit where credit is due, former Vice President Al Gore once led a research study of these exact threats to California from major quakes.  The facts compiled pointed to eventual crises so severe that unless actions were taken to at least attempt to reduce the sheer number of potential threats from fuels and chemicals, we would eventually pay a very heavy price in lives and property.  Needless to say, the study was shelved after completion because it was less expensive in the short run to lose all or part of California.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 10:15:50 PM »
Cheerful Ode, Massuh.  You're probably right I bet.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 10:59:09 PM »
Obama being elected president and conspiring to commit treason
KAHANE TZADAK!