Author Topic: A CALL BETWEEN RUSH LIMBAUGH AND AN AL BABOON RIOTER  (Read 1029 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
A CALL BETWEEN RUSH LIMBAUGH AND AN AL BABOON RIOTER
« on: April 28, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »
RUSH:  I did say literal riots.  Al Sharpton has promised them!

CALLER:  But you said, "That's what we want."  That's not good for anybody, and hopefully you really don't want that, and most of us don't.  I believe in your Operation Chaos. It showed great ingenuity, and it was and is a fantastic idea. However, riots and burning cars would make all Americans look bad. I believe our whole premise --

RUSH:  To who?  To who would it make all Americans look bad?

CALLER:  To the world.

RUSH:  Oh, screw it!  Screw the world! You know, I can't --

CALLER:  I think there's that ego again.  (laughing)

RUSH:  It will make...? Do you really think we ought to govern ourselves on the basis of what the world thinks of us?

CALLER:  I believe that we need -- that our whole premise on working hard for our side is to bring all Americans together, Democrats, Republicans, and independents even, under one common goal that our forefathers designed for us.

RUSH:  That's what we're trying to do. You don't bring them together.  We don't bring people together.  That's not how this country works.  We defeat our political adversaries so that they're in the minority.

CALLER:  I believe that, with -- with passion.  But then also, I mean our -- our whole premise was our Constitution for our safety, you know, for our children's safety.  And what would that show by riots and burning cars no matter what side did that?  I just think, Rush, that that comment was a little out of line and maybe just not properly thought through. Because I don't believe that way, and I don't believe that most of us want that. Because people get hurt in those situations -- and we believe that our side as Republicans, we can do it better than the rest.

RUSH:  As we would be demonstrating because there won't be riots at our convention.

CALLER:  Actually they would be demonstrating as Americans --

RUSH:  We don't riot
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!