Author Topic: 70% of inmates in France are muzzies despite being 12% of the population  (Read 2871 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc2_1209592210

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:41 PM

By: Newsmax Staff

Muslims make up only about 12 percent of France’s population — but account for from 60 to 70 percent of all inmates in the country’s prisons.

French prison officials blame that remarkable statistic on the poverty of people who have moved to France from North Africa and other Muslim nations in recent decades.

French Muslim leaders further hold racism and discrimination as the root cause of unemployment and crime rates among the Muslim minority, according to the Islam Online Web site.

In Britain, Muslims reportedly make up 3 percent of the population, but 11 percent of prisoners.

In the Netherlands, 20 percent of adult prisoners and 26 percent of juvenile offenders are Muslims, while the nation on the whole is about 5.5 percent Muslim, according to research by the Open Society Institute, an advocacy organization.

In Belgium, Muslims from Turkey and Morocco account for at least 16 percent of inmates; they make up 2 percent of the general population.

“Sociologists and Muslim leaders say the French prison system reflects the deep social and ethnic divides roiling France and its European neighbors as immigrants and a new generation of their children alter the demographic and cultural landscape of the continent,” the Washington Post observed.

France has had difficulty reacting to the growing numbers of Muslims incarcerated in the country. The prison system has only 100 Muslim clerics for the nation’s 200 prisons, compared with about 480 Catholic, 250 Protestant and 50 Jewish chaplains, even though Muslim prisoners far outnumber prisoners of all other religions.

“It is true that we haven’t attained full equality among religions in prisons yet,” Jeanne Sautiere, director of integration and religious groups for the French prison system, told the Post.

“It is a matter of time.”

The Times of London recently included Paris’ rat-infested La Santé prison — which includes a number of Islamic militants among its large Muslim population — on its list of the “10 Most Notorious Jails in the World.”

A much more indepth story at Washinton Post

Muslims make up only about 12 percent of France’s population — but account for from 60 to 70 percent of all inmates in the country’s prisons.

French prison officials blame that remarkable statistic on the poverty of people who have moved to France from North Africa and other Muslim nations in recent decades.

French Muslim leaders further hold racism and discrimination as the root cause of unemployment and crime rates among the Muslim minority, according to the Islam Online Web site.

In Britain, Muslims reportedly make up 3 percent of the population, but 11 percent of prisoners.

In the Netherlands, 20 percent of adult prisoners and 26 percent of juvenile offenders are Muslims, while the nation on the whole is about 5.5 percent Muslim, according to research by the Open Society Institute, an advocacy organization.

In Belgium, Muslims from Turkey and Morocco account for at least 16 percent of inmates; they make up 2 percent of the general population.

“Sociologists and Muslim leaders say the French prison system reflects the deep social and ethnic divides roiling France and its European neighbors as immigrants and a new generation of their children alter the demographic and cultural landscape of the continent,” the Washington Post observed.

France has had difficulty reacting to the growing numbers of Muslims incarcerated in the country. The prison system has only 100 Muslim clerics for the nation’s 200 prisons, compared with about 480 Catholic, 250 Protestant and 50 Jewish chaplains, even though Muslim prisoners far outnumber prisoners of all other religions.

“It is true that we haven’t attained full equality among religions in prisons yet,” Jeanne Sautiere, director of integration and religious groups for the French prison system, told the Post.

“It is a matter of time.”

The Times of London recently included Paris’ rat-infested La Santé prison — which includes a number of Islamic militants among its large Muslim population — on its list of the “10 Most Notorious Jails in the World.”

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It took her years to earn this access, said El Alaoui Talibi, one of only four Muslim holy women allowed to work in French prisons. "Everyone has the same prejudices and negative image of Muslims and Islam," said Moroccan-born El Alaoui Talibi, 47, the mother of seven children. "When some guards see you, they see an Arab; they see you the same as if you were a prisoner."

Why are the guards so racist?  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
i am totally against muslim clerics in prisons. They will just call for jihad.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
If only 100% of the muslim population were in jail.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Who would be doing the lazy white man's dirty work? You'd be surprised what the economical impact would be.

But nevertheless, I say yes! Throw them out. We can rearange our industry later.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I learned something recently which I never knew...about 1/3 of all prisoners in French prisons were arrested by the gendarmes and then taken straight to prison!

No charges, no attorneys, no trial, and no Judges!

Apparently in France the gendarmes are technically military police with martial law powers to "clean up the streets"...they also have the right to enter all properties without warrants and without permissions, as well as take any property they want out of any dwelling place, without asking permission and without returning the property!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I learned something recently which I never knew...about 1/3 of all prisoners in French prisons were arrested by the gendarmes and then taken straight to prison!

No charges, no attorneys, no trial, and no Judges!

Apparently in France the gendarmes are technically military police with martial law powers to "clean up the streets"...they also have the right to enter all properties without warrants and without permissions, as well as take any property they want out of any dwelling place, without asking permission and without returning the property!

We had that too in Belgium until recently.
They were turbo-cops that worked double as hard, and were indeed part of the army.
In France, the muzzie-enclaves, are guarded, by these gendarmes. I've seen them once, when I was driving there.
I don't think they have martial law powers. Can you show me that information? I think it i incorrect.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Ambiorix:  "...I don't think they have martial law powers. Can you show me that information? I think it i incorrect."

I read it on a website written by an American who had emigrated to France and lived a while.

You may very well be correct, and if so I stand corrected.

I'll try and find that website and if it's still up post a link.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Who would be doing the lazy white man's dirty work? You'd be surprised what the economical impact would be.

But nevertheless, I say yes! Throw them out. We can rearange our industry later.

It would have economic impact, I agree, but I think the economic impact of not getting rid of them is greater, not to mention the impact on everything else. What is the cost if one's culture is destroyed or loved ones killed?

It is the same here in the US with third world workers. The argument is always the effect on the economy.

In sum, I think you are right; get rid of them first, then fix things later.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
100% agree muslimkiller!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile

Why throw them in jain instead of deporting their sorry muzzie behinds to Saudi Arabia.

Also Cancer you should do a viedo about this
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh