Poll

Poll: Should the U.S. only observe or recognize  the 4th of July as an Independence Day in America

Yes, the 4th is America's birthday
9 (81.8%)
No, we should notice other independence day
2 (18.2%)
I Don't Know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should the 4th of July be the only Independents Day celebrated in USA?  (Read 1453 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What you think?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well I voted yes as well, cause now we got this Cinco de Mustard coming up ( I hate mayo )
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They actually had billboards in NY about beer and this stupid day.  What we all need a bunch of lazy illegal drunks roaming all over.   Can you imagin if Americans have gone to Mexico and enforced Thanksgiving? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
ABSOLUTELY!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Anyone has cable or dish services?  Half of the stations is in Spanish..  Press 1 for English 2 for Spanish? Why is this an option?  This is an English speaking country if they refuse to learn they can pack their bags.  We need more Ned in this world

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Anyone has cable or dish services?  Half of the stations is in Spanish..  Press 1 for English 2 for Spanish? Why is this an option?  This is an English speaking country if they refuse to learn they can pack their bags.  We need more Ned in this world

In Mexico, Mexicans would raise hell before any immigrants make companies start doing "para espanol marke 1" "para Ingles marke 2"

They actually had on a chocolate bar, I'll name it so you all know when you see if they continue to show it do not buy it even if you may like it.  Nestle's Crunch the ingredients in English and Spanish.. Wth is that.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Well I voted yes as well, cause now we got this Cinco de Mustard coming up ( I hate mayo )

Stupid 5 de "mayo".
But it's not even the Mexican independence day, it's the day that Mexican troops defeated the French. The actual Mexican independence day is Sep 15...I know...I live in California!

I really REALLY hate 5 de mayo!!!

BTW, those were actual Spanish-Mexican troops, not the Aztecs flooding our border..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Yes. No other holiday especially not that phony holiday that is coming in a few days.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Yes, do the Democrats already have a bill in Congress to celebrate other's officially?  I guess you could celebrate your ethnic background with other Independents Day celebrations, but I think they should be kept small and within reason, and certainly the Fourth should be the only "officia" American Holiday, just as "English" should be the only "official" American language. O0