Author Topic: 2 Self hating Jews Richard Belzer and Bill Maher.. Read  (Read 1730 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
2 Self hating Jews Richard Belzer and Bill Maher.. Read
« on: April 30, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/huston/060318

On March 17th's episode of Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO, actor and comedian Richard Belzer claimed he is more educated about the war in Iraq than our troops who have been there. And claiming that our troops don't really know anything about the war in Iraq was not the only insult Belzer cast at the troops. (See Newsbusters.org)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: 2 Self hating Jews Richard Belzer and Bill Maher.. Read
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »
Maher isn't a Jew. His mother may be but he was raised Cathloic and now thinks that all religion is crazy. To put the words Jew and Maher in a sentence is just discusting. As far as I'm concerned he is converted out and a tratior
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 05:02:05 AM »

On March 17th's episode of Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO, actor and comedian Richard Belzer claimed he is more educated about the war in Iraq than our troops who have been there. And claiming that our troops don't really know anything about the war in Iraq was not the only insult Belzer cast at the troops. (See Newsbusters.org)

I hate these self-hating Jews.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 09:39:20 PM »
Please don't give us credit or discredit for Maher, he's not our misfortune, technically. People like Richard Belzer, will be responsible for a 2nd (G-d Forbid) Holocaust. These liberal Hollywood types are really disgusting! >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »

I hate these self-hating Jews.

**YES...I do NOT get THAT.  Why would ANYONE WANT to hate themselves for being Jewish! That is INSANITY, ust the word: JEWISH is so BEAUTIFUL.  Judaism is the BEST Faith/religion in THIS planet- Our G-d has done EXCELLENT and wonderous things- look at the AWESOME things that our G-d has done throughout the AGES! OUR G-d NEVER has left us, nor forsaken us! He NEVER will. I LOVE BEING A CRAZY MIXED UP Jewish girl that is Scot, Portugee, Iriquois, some lutheren, but MOST of ALL- I AM A JEW. I LOVE THE TORAH! I LOVE the Creator of this Wonderful UNIVERSE- I LOVE MATZA  Passover- I love the Holidays, I love the books/chapters of the prophets, I LOVE the NATURAL FIGHTING spirit that G-d puts in his PEOPLE, the JEWS... GET USE to it World- Jews are here to STAY.  They have done EVERYTHING under this sun to kill Jews off, and none have succeded, even Christians have to come to our faith or they are empty, & incomplete- islamos want us gone, b/c they KNOW that OUR G-d IS G-D..  Who doesen't LOVE to go to a Jewish Wedding!! It is AWESOME! THE BEST! LOVE YOURSELF! Love our GREAT G-d! He is the Creator of ALL Life.  He is the ALL POWERFUL All knowing  the GREAT I AMO0 O0 O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »
Go and youtube and look for the video where pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan chokes Belzer out for real.  No such tape on Maher.  I wish.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:27:11 PM »
I'm sure Belzer also knows a lot about Judaism.....
KAHANE TZADAK!