Author Topic: READ ABOUT THESE ANIMALS  (Read 3007 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
READ ABOUT THESE ANIMALS
« on: January 08, 2007, 10:06:52 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: READ ABOUT THESE ANIMALS
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

These guys are oxymorons.

The very essense of the Torah is Zionism. G-d made an ETERNAL convenant with Abraham, Issac and Jacob about the land of Israel.  The land of Israel is an integral part of the Jewish life. Even a secular person could easily figure out that the Bible is very emphatic about the land of Israel.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:45:37 PM »
These people are sick.  I was thinking that they might, in all honesty, be making a mistake with their hatred of "Labor Zionism" and not Religious Zionism: Jewish Natioanlism in Zion......  Guess not...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:53:50 PM »
Beyond sick, I was searching and came across this and just shook my head how these animals are like.  While their fellow Jews are being murdered by the Arab pigs. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
Yes these people are sick.  To be quite frank....   They are digging their own hole for which they will lay....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.