Author Topic: I found this blog most interesting  (Read 814 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I found this blog most interesting
« on: May 02, 2008, 07:47:17 AM »
It discusses a little weird looking supporter of moslems and obama who happens to be 'Jewish' you can tell by looking at him

http://www.israellycool.com/2007/11/16/4917/   

Up To His Old Tricks
'; Aussie Dave

One of the blogosphere’s most dishonest bloggers -   =red]Richard Silverstein u]  - today posted his latest lie:

The implication of this post is that Israel has currently induced power cuts, an implication made stronger considering the topic has been in the news, with Israel (justifiably) contemplating such measures in response to the daily barrages of Kassam rockets into Israel.

Of course, this is not true. As I asked in the comments:

Do tell, Richard, during which power cut this picture was taken. I am curious, considering there have been no power cuts after Israeli Attorney-General Mazuz decided to block such a sanction while he reviews the legal ramifications.

The only power cut so far was in Sderot, after a Kassam struck an electrical pole in the town.

Please resist the temptation to launch into the usual condescending snark, and answer my question.

Needless to say, he did not satisfactorily answer my question, since he merely refers to a post on a blog called Lawrence of Cyberia, which showed the above photo with the caption “Photo: A PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi boy stands next to a candle inside his family’s house during a power cut in Gaza City July 28, 2006. (REUTERS/Suhaib Salem) .”

In other words, Silverstein’s defense is that he is in fact, referring to some power cut from almost a year and a half ago, and not the power cuts recently threatened.

Given Silverstein’s long history of engaging in dishonest conduct to bolster his anti-Israel positions, it is almost certain that he purposefully left off the caption - with date - from the photo he posted, and worded the post in a way that strongly insinuates that Israel is currently inducing power outages.

Needless to say, he also employed his other tried and tested tactic - banning me from the site. And while I also suspect he added the section of his post in parenthesis, I won’t accuse him of that since I am not 100% sure.

Update: Noah writes:

I wonder if Richard would ever post a photo of an Israeli child from Sderot sitting in a bomb shelter by candlelight? No, that would be too jingoistic, it would provide too much fodder to the warmongers. Silverstein is a modern iteration of some of the most shameful Jews in history. Some of the most effective anti-Semites have been apostate Jews. The ritual murder libels that were started in the middle ages, the Host-desecration libels and the Talmud burnings were almost all the creations of apostate Jews who sought favor among Christians (and I suppose it’s worth adding that the most vigorously anti-Jewish parts of the New Testament are the creation, also, of apostate Jews). Silverstein is particularly grating because he doesn’t have the courage of his convictions to just abandon Judaism and become an atheist or a Muslim or whatever form of nihilism he admires so much. If any non-Jew was involved in the propagation of the number of lies, distortions, and smears that Silverstein has committed against Israel, that person would rightly be called an anti-Semite. Silverstein is so cynical and so opportunistic that the primary reason for his exhibitionist employment of our religion in his campaign to incriminate Israel is precisely to deflect the charge of anti-Semitism.

He is scum.

ShareThis

Posted in Hall of Shame/Bad Jews |
This entry was posted on Friday, November 16th, 2007 at 2:03 am and is filed under Hall of Shame/Bad Jews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 07:51:40 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03