Author Topic: Another Affirmative Action Tale!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Another Affirmative Action Tale!
« on: May 02, 2008, 10:58:13 AM »
So, I'm at the gas station, putting in my usual 20 bucks for 10 miles worth of gas, and this schwartze lady is at the air pump and she needs change for a dollar.  She asks the guy nearest her, but he politely says "I only have 50 cents, sorry."  She goes into a hissy fit and sarcastically snears "I's didn't ask yous for 50 cents, I said's I's needed a dollar."  Then she rolls her eyes and starts asking other people around.  Fortunately, everyone else ignored her.  I actually had the change and would have given it to her if she was acting normally.  Oh well.  Somehow, despite, her lack of etiquette, she was driving a Nazi BMW.  I reckon she was a Madame. :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another Affirmative Action Tale!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:59:48 AM »
I wish so many of them weren't like that. They tend to be very rude. Many of them seem to have the mind of a child, that is, they throw temper tantrums if they don't get what they want right then and right there.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »
Yeah, and she walked away strutting. :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 03:07:58 PM »
She had a bmw cause shvartzas spend every penny they have on their car. She has no house, no health insurance and eats mcdonalds every night.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:22:40 PM »
Today is annoying Zulu woman day
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:32:16 PM »
Go to a hospital here in Queens you would swear you would think you stepped  foot in a zoo
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
They're not real nurses.  They're Orderlies.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 03:44:16 PM »
Go to a hospital here in Queens you would swear you would think you stepped  foot in a zoo

That's what I keep hearing. Don't nurses need a college degree? And I hear that many blacks drop out or don't make it to college, so how in the world are most of them nurses there?

Dis beez affirmative action we don't be tiein our own shoez and sheet but we be nurses and we beez president contenders mmhmm da white honkey been stepped on we beez stepping cause we can't do on our own our brains beez the size of grapre seeds