Author Topic: Hopefully this will put the final nail in Olmert's coffin. Keep your fingers...  (Read 2034 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Hopefully this son of bitchhh will get his!

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1348

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I really hope that this is the end of the Smolmert regime and that the prostate cancer spreads as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I wonder what the Scandal is.  Sounds pretty serious!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
This scenario seems to be a repetitive theme in Israeli "politics".

Only total corruption enables one to rise to power, so each and every Prime Minister is automatically guilty of almost everything from sexual offenses to accepting bribes.

Then after they have done about as much damage to Israel as possible, the courts "suddenly" send the police to question them about several "serious allegations".

Shortly afterwards, the Prime Minister either "resigns in disgrace", or develops an "aneurism" and "disappears" from sight.

Then "new elections" usually take place, where the same old crooks merely change places, usually under a new party name.

Followed by a trip to Washington, and the damage continues.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sounds like "Israeli" govt got too stagnant with the "piece process" for the liking of the radical leftist powers that be.  So they dug up additional dirt to blackmail Olmert with.  You will probably see increased "PEACE GESTURES" to the Arabs in the next few days so that olmert will save his hide by doing the leftist bidding.  I'd be flabbergasted if he resigned, because the powers that be don't want him to resign, they want to keep him in power and manipulate him.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
The whole government is so corrupt, including the Attorney General,  Mazuz.   Mazuz, that pecker,  just goes through the motions of investigations just to make things look Kosher.  That's how Kike Olmert stays in power.  It's really  sickening.