Author Topic: Obama Disowns Pastor Wright Today  (Read 6250 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Disowns Pastor Wright Today
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
Obama made a great mistake yesterday when he came out and denounced Wright completely. He should have rode the tide and stuck to his original story of not being aware of what Pastor Wright preached. As Unbelievable as Obama's original position was about not knowing what Wright had been preaching all the past 20 years he has now found himself in the middle of a controversy that makes him look like a fool.  Obama painted Wright as a  old idiot who could not be taken seriously and Wright was not ready to take that station up in life yet. Wright has a book coming out and must be planning dozens of talks and appearances that may net him millions of dollars in the next year or so. Obama classifying him as a senile old racist was just not going to fit into that picture. In order for him to be in demand he needs to be a sharp on the ball racist which was what he proved he is in his appearance the other night. Obama made his deal with the devil 20 years ago and I think he was trying to re neg on the deal. Obama needed to understand that if he was going to Washington pastor Wright was going to be right by his side. The deal was set in stone and signed in blood.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 04:58:55 AM »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »
I still think this is a genuine rift and a huge miscalculation (made 20 years ago) on Obama's part.

Just like Jeremiah Wright, Obama's wife has stated that America is a mean country. 

Obama has stated that the number of blacks in jails are five times greater than the number who go to school.  It's a lie though.  Obama believes it and he learned it from Wright.  So people can't say with any certainty that Obama doesn't believe what Wright says.  After all, he and his wife have basically repeated some of the stuff that Wright has stated. 

Larry Elder mentioned how Obama lied about that claimed statistic.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 10:17:01 PM »
Obama is a liar.  He only "disowns" his pastor because he is worried about not getting elected.  He obviously subscribes to the same belief system as Wright having prayed in and raised his family in Wright's church for 20 years.  And all the things written in his book also prove his allegiance to Islam and radical racist Black nationalism.

It is the liberal media and all Obama's supporters who want to sweep the Islamic allegiance under the rug and sweep Jeruhmiuh Wrong under the rug, but the worst part is that you have these so-called 'conservative' pundits like a sean hannity insinuating that they believe this charade.  For weeks all I kept hearing was Sean Hannity say "well obama really has to distance himself more strongly from this, how can he say he doesn't reject this, he has to denounce this strongly to convince me" etc.  Convince you that he tells a good lie?  Why condemn his own beliefs that he shares with his mentor?   Now that he does "strongly condemn" what are the sean hannities of the world left with?  That Obama denounced the extremist (exactly what they were whining about and demanding) so pundits are satisfied and obama is only an unsuitable candidate based on his liberal views, but not his racism.  A joke.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »
Hannity is still just about the only mainstream person who constantly hammers away at Obama night after night.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »
Hannity is still just about the only mainstream person who constantly hammers away at Obama night after night.
Limbaugh does pretty good. He has a thing called operation chaos going on and he is the supreme leader of the movement. He has some weird nick name for himself that escapes me now. Supposedly he has Republicans registering as Democrats to hock the primary elections. Once they vote in the primaries he has them change their affiliation back to Republican. Whatever he is doing its annoying the Democrats to no end.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »
Limbaugh does pretty good. He has a thing called operation chaos going on and he is the supreme leader of the movement. He has some weird nick name for himself that escapes me now.

SNC USOC (sp.)

Make no mistake about it Limbaugh's operatives are members of the forum.  Limbaugh himself may visit here from time to time.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:45:25 PM by Scriabin »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »
I feel, you are all making mistake thinking that speech was an accident.

I believe it is a set up.

I will tell you why.

The real blow was when Fox discovered Wright's statements about 9/11 and AIDS.

Obama was caught off guard and did not disown him, which hurt him a lot.

So instead of losing the democrating primaries, he maybe asked Wright to make that speech, so that Obama could disown him and Farrakhan completely this time and become officialy "WHITE" and somewhat uninvolved with all that black racism.

I'm very suspicious that what you expressed is indeed the case.     I don't trust Barack Hussein Obama or Jeremiah Wright.      The timing of Wright's speech,    with it being so close to the Indiana and North Carolina primaries,    leads me to believe that what Wright did must be part of some strategy to HELP Barack Hussein Obama.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »
Limbaugh does pretty good. He has a thing called operation chaos going on and he is the supreme leader of the movement. He has some weird nick name for himself that escapes me now.

SNC USOC (sp.)

Make no mistake about it Limbaugh's operatives are members of the forum.  Limbaugh himself may visit here from time to time.
Thats it. Thats the name that Limbaugh has for himself. I am sure many of the talk show hosts visit our forum because many times we may be talking about something on the forum that really is not in the news and before you know it one of the talk show hosts are talking about it on the radio almost as if they were reading it off the thread. If my suspicions are right it would be great if one of them had enough fortitude to do a interview with Chaim.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 11:14:47 PM »
I feel, you are all making mistake thinking that speech was an accident.

I believe it is a set up.

I will tell you why.

The real blow was when Fox discovered Wright's statements about 9/11 and AIDS.

Obama was caught off guard and did not disown him, which hurt him a lot.

So instead of losing the democrating primaries, he maybe asked Wright to make that speech, so that Obama could disown him and Farrakhan completely this time and become officialy "WHITE" and somewhat uninvolved with all that black racism.

I'm very suspicious that what you expressed is indeed the case.     I don't trust Barack Hussein Obama or Jeremiah Wright.      The timing of Wright's speech,    with it being so close to the Indiana and North Carolina primaries,    leads me to believe that what Wright did must be part of some strategy to HELP Barack Hussein Obama.         

What made you think that I said anything different?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.