Author Topic: JTF people, somebody needs our help  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
JTF people, somebody needs our help
« on: May 04, 2008, 12:13:12 AM »
I got this message via a youtube account:

<<Check out the videos on the channel "Ernesto3712". Not only is he a student and supporter of Frank Weltner, but he uploads (and is planning to upload) Frank's former videos... ...In all of my experiences as a fighter against anti-Semites on Youtube, I have never come across someone so potentially dangerous. Please, I have tried so hard to help get this man off, because he has TOO MUCH INFLUENCE, and spreads Weltners bullcrap... ...PLEASE, YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE WITH THIS MAN! If you can't get him off, at least challenge him with debate (he never refuses to answer it!) Thank you, and peace be upon you, N.N.>>

So if you have some time :

here is that user : http://uk.youtube.com/user/ernesto3712

Subscribe
THE TRUTH USING ME TO OPEN ALL EYES...

ernesto3712
Last Login: 3 hours ago
Videos Watched: 1,629
Subscribers: 6
Channel Views: 10,294
Politic and religion from a cuban's mouth... i'll tell you my truth, But it's up to you if it's true for you or not, because something to be truthfull must be believed. if you believe the proof your eyes see, then is true for you. but if you don't take the proof as a proof... do you read the talmud? if you read the talmud you are not jew (YAHuda) but zionist, you'll finish bad when we stand toogether at white house or your bank. are you a goyim? oh boy! you have no idea what you are for a zionist! we are crap, the scum of the earth, cristians, muslims, buddhists and "REAL" jews who only read the TORAH and are NOT in Palestine. the vatican is the white house of freemasons, you read the bible? hahaha... looser!!! check this out:
http://www.google.com/translat e?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rafapal.c om%2F%3Fp%3D264&langpair=es%7C en&hl=es&ie=ASCII
Name: Ernesto, the honest cuban.
FOR ALL WHO ASKES:
I'M CUBAN, HANIF-YAHUDA(JEW)-MUSLIMUM.

I DECLARE MOSES, YAHSHWAH AND MOHAMMED AS PROFETS SENTS TO US, TO LET US THE DIFERENCE TO KEEP BETWEEN MEN AND ANIMAL.
TO THE REST OF YOU: THANK YOU. ;-)
oh, icbm2007, don't forget that if we start to think about the people that they lie before we know them.... we are ....ed, we are also ....ed if we don't realise what a comment is... a comment is a try of brain manipulation, where ever you see a comment, is just someone trying to do something, be it good or evil, the end of a comment is to make a change... in my case is love and peace, in yours to keep war and hate over the jews so you have a reason to still be in the power... you zionists are the ones with more benefits from the antisemitism. if you want to know what i think, i think you are another blocked user in mi list of blocked users, not because you say an offense openly, but because you hided one (antisemitic) within lies in a comment wich goal is promote evil. Why? i hope you get good payed for it... you'll need a lot of fun here before you meet your boss there, in hell. some needed verbs for next spanish lessons...
put it in a way so you can translate it fast when you see them.
tener = have/must
tener que = must to
que tener = to have
examples: tengo agua = i have water.
TENGO QUE TENER agua = i MUST TO HAVE water.
querer = want/to friendly love
amar = to really love (used for the couple's love)
temer = fear/be afraid of
saber = know
desear = wish
pedir = to order/to ask for (friendly, when you say please, similar to beg).
rogar = beg
ordenar = put order
ordenarse = to order (te ORDENO QUE = i ORDER you THAT
pelear = to fight (una pelea = a fight)
jugar = play (juego = i play | un juego = a game)
correr = run
golpear = to hit (hit & run = golpea & corre)
llamar = call/ to name
nombrar = to name

A special wor in spanish is QUE, this word have
the followings meanings:
que = what
que = than
que = that (i know "THAT" you are reading this = sé QUE estas leyendo esto)
que = to (in front o a verb in a to verbs's frase like
"i must TO have water").
usefull for comunication words:
a = to
ante = before
delante ("DE") = in front ("OF")
bajo = low
debajo ("DE") = under (you don't need the "OF" here in english
but we do).
con = with
contra = against
de = of/from
desde = from
hacia = to
hasta = until
para = for/to (example "TO" you)
por = because ("OF") here you need the "OF" and we don't unless we add "cause"
(example: because OF you = "por tí" por causa de tí. (causa de = cause of)

please visit my favourites web sites to support, only watching them is something...
Interests and Hobbies: FOR ALL WHO ASKES: I'M CUBAN, HANIF-YAHUDA(JEW)-MUSLIMUM. I DECLARE MOSES, YAHSHWAH AND MOHAMMED AS PROFETS SENTS TO US, TO LET US THE DIFERENCE TO KEEP BETWEEN MEN AND ANIMAL. TO THE REST OF YOU: THANK YOU. ;-)
Films and Shows: FOR ALL WHO ASKES: I'M CUBAN, HANIF-YAHUDA(JEW)-MUSLIMUM. I DECLARE MOSES, YAHSHWAH AND MOHAMMED AS PROFETS SENTS TO US, TO LET US THE DIFERENCE TO KEEP BETWEEN MEN AND ANIMAL. TO THE REST OF YOU: THANK YOU. ;-)
Books: the little prince and all religion's books.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF people, somebody needs our help
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 12:16:19 AM »
I don't understand.  How come Chaim's videos have been removed (obviously they shouldn't have been), but these anti-semetic videos are allowed?   >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 12:29:44 AM »
I don't understand.  How come Chaim's videos have been removed (obviously they shouldn't have been), but these anti-semetic videos are allowed?   >:(

Well that's how it is. Israel is regarded as a racist state, and Israeli are regarded as nazis.
That is what the world has become.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »
I don't understand.  How come Chaim's videos have been removed (obviously they shouldn't have been), but these anti-semetic videos are allowed?   >:(

It's zootube you shouldn't be suprised at this point
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:20 AM »
Yes, but they must have come up with some ridiculous explanation to ban Chaim, and then they applied that standard to Weltner I believe, so why not these too.  Also I have seen some anti-semetic videos on Zootube calling that Austrian nut who had incest with his family a Jew.  Any time there is someone evil, they call him Jewish, LOL.  What a sick world.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 12:50:39 AM »

This is a dangerous convert.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 12:54:17 AM »

Actually, this ernesto guy is not a muslim nor is he a convert. He is a spanish atheist who lives in Spain and hates religion. He hates jewish people in particular so he likes frankie the nazi. He is evil though and we need to get him banned.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 01:05:04 AM »

Actually, this ernesto guy is not a muslim nor is he a convert. He is a spanish atheist who lives in Spain and hates religion. He hates jewish people in particular so he likes frankie the nazi. He is evil though and we need to get him banned.

Indeed. Let's flag all his videos. I did 50.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »
Actually, he looks like such a loser, I wouldn't even worry about him. :::D