Author Topic: Me and Muslima goes head to head in a chat debate and she runnnnns  (Read 1445 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
AMASTERWOLF:  Islam attracts the most weakest people, thats why they got beasts in jail converting to this nasty cult.

Emdalia:     WHAT YOU HAVE AGAINST MUSLIMS? WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

AMASTERWOLF:  Islam has nothing good about you, your people, your disgusting book, you create terror and war against anyone that isn't following your sick cult

Emdalia:     ALLAH IS THE WAY WOLF, ALLAH IS WONDERFUL

AMASTERWOLF:  YOU call yourself a Muslim then you follow the Koran which is the tool of the most outragous hatred possible.  You set attacks on Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddists and everyone around the world, yes your cult I do not call it a religion.

Emdalia:    WHEN WILL YOUR AMERICA GET OUT OF THE OUR COUNTRIES WHY YOU OPPRESSED MUSLIMS?

AMASTERWOLF: Muslims are oppresed?  Every damn country you step foot in there is nothing but violence and terror. WHEN WILL YOUR DISGUSTING CULT get out of our countries?  GET OUT OF THE WEST, GET OUT OF ISRAEL, GET OUT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Emdalia:    WHY ISRAEL WANT US OUT?

AMASTERWOLF: Muslims ugly burka woman I hope to God every day that Israel beats the hell out of these rags and one day it will happen.  And God bless that country who can whip muzzies in 6 days.

Emdalia:    ALLAH IS GREAT WOLF. I AM LEAVING THIS ROOM!

AMASTERWOLF: Leave the room Leave the United States go to Saudi Arabia with the other camel squatters you hate people like me expose this disease cult and Mohammed was a disease.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Me and Muslima goes head to head in a chat debate and she runnnnns
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 01:05:10 AM »
They have no arguement at all they stink worst then a camel
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 01:12:57 AM »
You should of asked her if her mother held her down while her father performed the islamic genital mutilation on her with a rusty nail.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 01:14:18 AM »
Great Masterwolf!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 01:14:21 AM »
Muslims good people? Yes, when they are behind iron bars.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 01:14:51 AM »
She just ran, when they come across to anyone who knows exactly what their cult is about they run.  Their takkiya doesn't wash with me.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 01:15:41 AM »
She just ran, when they come across to anyone who knows exactly what their cult is about they run.  Their takkiya doesn't wash with me.
Good that you are taqiah-inert.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
You should see how they get when I mention this movement right away they start saying cursed Jew, I said well, I am something you hate but not Jewish.  That shuts em right away and then I get the cursed Christian slander from these beasts.  But they already know what JTF is as soon as I mention that they start with thier um cursings.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 01:19:42 AM »
You can tell she's psycho because SHE WRITES EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS

Ever since I had that surgery- this is my daily life with muSSlims.  I usually end up telling them: MECCA IS NEXT, after we BLOW UP the DOME of the ROCK.  I usually get about 15-20 ims, afterward, telling me I am a dead person.  I just tell them in IM- "Oh, didnt YOU hear?? the military has its bullets dipped in pigs blood now- GET USED TO THE HUMILIATION."  I thank them for their pm's and then say: ty for pm-ing me- I now have your IP and I have called the police and FBI, YOU ARE THE DEAD ONE.  I admin in a room in paltalk, and bounce them all day- right when they lease expect it, and we play: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. These islamos are ALLOWED ANYTHING now- because of ONE reason: LEFTISTS the REAL ENEMY. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 01:20:52 AM »
You have a great attitude. I read what do did to that Black Woman the other day. Keep it up Wolf
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 01:23:36 AM »
Amazing they say we are all cursed and everyone of their god forsaken toilet bowl countries are sewages

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »
MasterWolf ; <<But they already know what JTF is as soon as I mention that they start with thier um cursings.>>

COOL.  :)

thecancangal: << now have your IP and I have called the police and FBI, YOU ARE THE DEAD ONE.  I admin in a room in paltalk, ...>>

COOL.  ;)

DownwithIslam : <<You should of asked her if her mother held her down while her father performed the islamic genital mutilation on her with a rusty nail.>>

COOL.  ;D