Author Topic: Arab Terror Attack on Brazilian Jewish Youth in Warsaw  (Read 839 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Arab Terror Attack on Brazilian Jewish Youth in Warsaw
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »
Arab Terror Attack on Brazilian Jewish Youth in Warsaw

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) At least one Arab terrorist entered a sixth-floor hotel room and briefly took three Jewish youths hostage in central Warsaw on Monday.

The Arab, a 23-year-old man who identified himself only as "Muhammad," was reportedly drunk and unarmed, according to police spokesman Mariusz Sokolowski.

He threatened to blow up his young hostages before local security forces stormed the room and managed to overpower him, freeing the youths in the process.

[Blocked Ads][Blocked Ads]The three teens who arrived last week from Brazil to participate in the March of the Living were unharmed. They were brought to a police station for questioning about the incident.

No weapons or explosives were found on the terrorist's body, nor were any suspicious objects found in the Holiday Inn hotel, where the attack occurred.

Israel's Ambassador to Poland, David Peleg, told Voice of Israel government radio that that man "was behaving wildly on the ground floor…. apparently drunk."

A bartender at the hotel told an Associated Press reporter that the suspect had had one beer but had no money to pay it and someone else covered the cost. According to the bartender, the man said he was from Kuwait.

None of the 450 Israeli student delegations sent to Poland by the Education Ministry were staying at the hotel. All are being guarded by Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet) personnel as well as local Polish security forces.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126073

This A-rab swine was from "moderate" "US friendly" Kuwait, so how Israeli politicians can think of peace with palestinians who were kicked out from Kuwait for treason (they colaborated with Sadam's army) after 1991?  ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: Arab Terror Attack on Brazilian Jewish Youth in Warsaw
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »
I expect this arab will get off with this :(

This A-rab swine was from "moderate" "US friendly" Kuwait, so how Israeli politicians can think of peace with PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis who were kicked out from Kuwait for treason (they colaborated with Sadam's army) after 1991?  ::)   

slightly off topic, but great point.
ethnic cleansing is okay for Kuwait...
it is okay to ethnically cleanse settlers from their homes in Gush Katif...

but Kahane was a racist...?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Arab Terror Attack on Brazilian Jewish Youth in Warsaw
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
Yes good point this the same as in Darfur where A-rab muslims genocide shwartza muslims and nobody including EU, UN and Arab ligue or Muslim conferention don't give a fig about this... but going off topic again  we shud not criticise Kuwaitis neither just emulate them and kick out the A-rabs. Rabbi Kahane was great visioner becouse he was able to undurstand goyim and Arabs in particlar, even respect them and not patronise them as leftist Israelis and liberal Jews who think that they're above their level do; He said that in result you'll be six foot under. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm