Author Topic: junk science  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
junk science
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »
http://www.junkscience.com/

enjoy yourselves  ;)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: junk science
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:29:31 PM »
Informative website.  Hopefully people will wise up before its too late.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 03:13:46 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
   The thing that disturbs me is that environmental awareness is important because we have to take care of the earth that G-d has given us. When these hippies make up crazy things that have nothing to do with the real problems that we face, it makes the entire cause look like a joke. It's kind of like the KKK being the ones that represent white pride.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
   The thing that disturbs me is that environmental awareness is important because we have to take care of the earth that G-d has given us. When these hippies make up crazy things that have nothing to do with the real problems that we face, it makes the entire cause look like a joke. It's kind of like the KKK being the ones that represent white pride.

great post  O0 I agree entirely