Author Topic: Moslem religious leader describes in detail the virgins of paradise  (Read 1494 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
How sick has this nut been there ;D ;D

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1741.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
 ;D ;D ;D :::D :::D Hysterical!!! This is better than any stand-up comedy!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
;D ;D ;D :::D :::D Hysterical!!! This is better than any stand-up comedy!
THE GUY IS A LOON ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
What he failed to mention was that when she sees this guy she'll run like there's no tomorrow.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I know no page in the Old and New Testament, where god tries to lure people with sexual pleasures in the next life.

This cult is so obviously made by the flesh of man, that I understand why the Muzzies are commanded to murder even their own children if they reject this nazi cult.

There must be punishment in this life by man to hold this horse and pony show called Islam together.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
interesting how a movement that calls itself a religion has virgins as a reward once one dies...What a crazy crazy crazy theology!  there is nothing righteous about that!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
iT'S A HORSE AND PONY CULT >:(

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
I hope all muslims listen to this putz and kill themselves.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I am sick of hearing frauds like michael savage saying that islam is a religion of peace. He should put this video on his website if he wants to do some good.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Moslem religious leader describes in detail the virgins of paradise
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 01:07:30 PM »
CAN ANYONE IMAGINE SOMONE ON T.V. IN THE WEST LET ALONE A RELIGIOUS LEADER TALKING ON T.V. LIKE THAT :-\

Shot at 2010-01-03