Author Topic: Goodbye To My Great JTF Friends And Supporters!  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Goodbye To My Great JTF Friends And Supporters!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
I don't really understand people/members who make a big fuss about themselves whether coming or going?!
 I think they misunderstood the point of this Forum and JTF... It's not about one individual and his/her ideas but the whole ideology and purpose of believing in Rabbi Kahane and the Righteous way of Life.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
People lets not start getting so desperate on the forum that we have to start begging that people stay, we don't need that on the forum.
Yes it would be nice to know what happened but lets just not beg, so with that goodbye Ari and good luck.
Bon voyage, Aloha, Shalom.
You seem to hate that guy can you please tell us what happened?
He was always nice to everybody :(
I'm just saying if you're going to go, go and don't expect to be begged into staying.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »
Ari is the most likeable guy on the whole JTF forum.   I'm not a big contributer by any stretch, but if he's banned, I'm quitting JTF too.   Somebody better give a real good reason for him being banned

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 04:44:25 PM »
   DownWithIslam has spoken well and in this case he speaks for me.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
Ari is the most likeable guy on the whole JTF forum.   I'm not a big contributer by any stretch, but if he's banned, I'm quitting JTF too.   Somebody better give a real good reason for him being banned
STOP THIS MADNESS NOW
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »
I will say this:

IT'S TIME FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW HOW LOYAL THEY REALLY ARE TO JTF!!!!
Well, I'm gonna stay until you ban me :P  ::)
Mills, questioning why sb gets banned doesn't mean I'm not loyal to JTF :)
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 04:58:39 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

1. Contrary to Ari's distorted description of what is happening on this forum, VERY FEW members have been banned. And VERY FEW members have ever been involved in "needless fighting". There were three or four members who ALWAYS were involved in needless fighting and they are not with us any more.

2. I trusted Ari by appointing him to a major administrative position and he betrayed my trust. Ari leaked confidential conversations that took place among admins and global moderators to people who are hostile to JTF. Someone sent me Ari's numerous emails leaking this confidential information, and when I confronted Ari with this outrageous betrayal, he justified it.

3. Ari bragged somewhere else on the internet that he is lying to our admins and to me in order to get former members back on the forum. Ari admitted to me in an email and I quote, "The truth is I have tried to play both sides of the fence with people." How can we trust someone who has repeatedly lied to us and misled us?

4. Ari agreed with those who were viciously bashing admins on our forum with personal attacks.

5. Ari said somewhere else on the internet that he had no problem with someone cursing and insulting Moses on our forum.

6. Ari agreed with a former member of this forum who wrote somewhere else on the internet that our admins have "Torahs up their ...." In other words, this sick former member is cursing and insulting our sacred Torah, and Ari was agreeing with the "criticism".

There is much more, but I will leave it at this. And remember, Ari did all of this while he was entrusted with the position of global moderator.

Ari, you are a Jew. From the moment you came on this forum, I always treated you with the utmost respect. I trusted you and believed in you. I appointed to an important position.

Let me tell you, Ari, that what you have done is commit very serious sins. The fact that you have no remorse for this behavior is even worse. I would urge you as a Jew to repent for these terrible sins, and to ask the people whom you have betrayed for forgiveness - that is the Jewish way. And if you continue to associate with evil people who curse our Torah, then your remorse will have no value.

I am not urging you to do this to come back to the forum, because you are banned from the forum in any event. After bragging that you repeatedly lied to us, we cannot trust you any more. We would never know when you are lying and when you are telling the truth. I urge you to do this for your own soul and your own well-being as a Jew. Think about how terrible it is to knowingly betray people who naively trusted you and believed in you.

Now this soap opera is over. I am locking this thread.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »
I just want to add one point: a couple of our great members, Dr. Dan and IslamIsCancer, write that they do not know if they will ever be banned. Every time we are forced to ban someone, some other members wonder if it will happen to them. OF COURSE NOT! We only ban people for very good reason. Members are free to disagree with us, and free to criticize. BUT LYING TO US AND THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT, AND LEAKING CONFIDENTIAL POSTS BETWEEN ADMINS AND MODS, AND JOINING IN PERSONALLY BASHING ADMINS AND MODS IS WAY BEYOND WHAT IS REASONABLE. Dr. Dan and IslamIsCancer, I am certain that you would never do such things. You are very valued members and it is an honor to have you on our forum!