Author Topic: Any libertarians here?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline John Nada

• New JTFer
Any libertarians here?
« on: May 04, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »
Just wondering. 

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Any libertarians here?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »
No Ron Paul supporters!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline John Nada

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »
I am no fan of Dr. Paul.  His ant-Semite views and the fact that he cozies up to 9/11 conspiracy nuts turned me off.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 10:35:58 PM »
I share some libertarian views, doesn't mean that all libertarians support Ron Paul though. I'm probably closer to Constitutionalist.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »
I don't think people who consider themselves libertarians agree with each
other on most issues.  What are your positions on issues?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 01:51:37 AM »
I share some libertarian views, doesn't mean that all libertarians support Ron Paul though. I'm probably closer to Constitutionalist.

Same here. The thing is that Consertives and Libertatians share some core values but are far from the same
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 06:18:01 AM »
Compared to hussein osama i'd take Ron Paul anyday
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 07:15:27 AM »
nope, not a librarian..but i like to read books!  :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline John Nada

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »
I believe that about ninety five percent of government agencies should be axed.  Do we really need the FDA?  What about the NEA?  How's about the affirmative action nightmare known as the Post Office or the DMV.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 11:25:28 AM »
I guess almost any one here is for small goverment but still it not makes us libertarians, freedom is good thing and all dandy but I'm not anarchist nor belive that man can be divinided by his own merit like Ann Rand thought... I do like books of Henlein but only as SF not model for society... Exept for Starship Troopers. O0   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm