Author Topic: Jewish American moves to Israel, and converts to Islam, backs Hamas  (Read 3692 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Joseph Cohen moved from the United States to Israel as a devout Jew in 1998, but within three years he had converted to Islam and become Yosef Mohammed Khatib, a supporter of the militant Hamas, according to a report broadcast Thursday on Israel TV.

Now he refuses to say the word Israel, choosing instead to call the area "Eretz Yisrael." His four children study the Quran, the Muslim holy book, instead of the Torah, its Jewish counterpart.

It was while living in the desert town of Netivot that Khatib met a sheik from the United Arab Emirates through an Internet chat about Israel. Khatib said he spent hours corresponding with the sheik, discussing theology. Gradually he began to see Judaism as racist and turned toward Islam after reading the Quran, he told Channel 10 TV. The report did not say where he lived in the United States or give his age.

Last year he told his wife of 10 years, Luna, also a devout Jew from the United States, that he wanted to convert to Islam.

"I said, `Listen, I love you very much ... and I have to be honest with you,'" Khatib said in the TV interview. "I read the Quran and I agree with everything it says in the Quran, and if I continue saying that I'm a religious Jew, I would be a liar."

The family converted together and moved from Netivot to an Arab neighborhood in east Jerusalem. The children went from being top in their classes on Judaism studies to being well-versed in Islam, he said.

Instead of supporting the Israeli Orthodox Jewish political party Shas, Khatib now supports the radical Islamic Hamas and believes an Islamic state should be set up where Israel and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi areas are now located.

He praised Hamas for setting up social services for PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis but dodged questions about the other side of the Islamic group — suicide bombings and other attacks against Israelis. The United States has declared Hamas a terror group.

Khatib differed from most Israelis and Americans in his views about Osama bin Laden ( news - web sites), the top suspect in the Sept. 11 terror attacks in New York and Washington.

"I think that he's number one, Muslim number one," Khatib said with a strong New York accent about bin Laden. "But I don't think that he's responsible for the World Trade Center (attacks)."

Wearing the white skullcap and robes of a religious Muslim, Khatib denied his Jewish past, insisting that he is 100 percent Muslim. He made a parody of a blessing that observant Jews say every morning, in which they thank G-d for not making them gentiles.

"Blessed are Thou, Lord Our G-d," Khatib began in the traditional Jewish blessing, but ended it with, "for not making me a Jew."

lc/ml
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...uslim_convert_1

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Khattab now is a cab driver in NY. He moved to morocco but I guess he liked living with infidels more. What a lying muzzie piece of garbage.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He's a spy for Israel!!! It's all a cover up!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THIS IS SICK!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Some mental case!Big deal!I met once man he belived he is  Dog.They lock him up,poor sod!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Some mental case!Big deal!I met once man he belived he is  Dog.They lock him up,poor sod!

This guy is certainly an evil mental case. If any of you have ever seen his wife"Luna" you would understand. He posted a pic of her on one of his hate sited. She is the UGLIEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. She looks like the typical beast who would convert to Islam. I guess having a wife that is uglier and more evil than a pig could drive this nut to islam and evil.  I hope he dies a miserable death.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's a spy for Israel!!! It's all a cover up!

I too feel it. Most of such conversions may be hardliner cover agents. No doubt the end of Muslam must be very near. ;D

With Regards... :)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Oh sure.

An "observant" Jew.  Why is it never mentioned that he was born into a secular family, and he remained secular until he was 18?  Because that info doesn't suit the political needs of the Bolshevik news media.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
No true Jewish can ever be converted.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Jewish American moves to Israel, and converts to Islam, backs Hamas
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
What fallowers? he has no Jewish fallowers, even NK or piss now are not stupid enough to convert into Jew Eating iSSlam. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »
His next move should be to a padded cell.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
Just plain sick.  >:(
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »
He has like 4-6 "Jewish converts to Islam" followers in his forsaken website! All ugly too.

I am familiar with that website. The admins and people on that forum were not jewish, but they claimed to have some jewish ancestry.. That is one reason why on their site, they said " *ethnically* jewish but religiously muslim", so can just be a jewish grandfather, or jewish father.
They were trying to emulate jews for jesus, by showing Love.. But the forum was/is so full of hate that it didn't work!
There was one person there who was jewish and converted to islam, but he then  returned to judaism..    He was obviously a bit loony - as a muslim he wanted to pray in the mosque with his kippa on. He was not self hating and was put off by the hatred on the site. One thing that took him in was the false claims of scientific miracles. When he returned to judaism, the forum died down, because the jews who were refuting muslims, all left.  Since then the admins have had to try to start new topics, really just flooding their own forum with hate, which is good.. Either way is good.   

Joseph Cohen may have appeared on the forum later.. He may have been there under the nickname muslimnotzionist, I did hear of muslimnotzionist stalking tovia singer.. I didn't think they were the same person though..   Muslimnotzionist seemed a bit illiterate.. Whereas joseph cohen is a bit of a talker.