Author Topic: My prediction for tomorrow's primaries....  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
My prediction for tomorrow's primaries....
« on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »
                                                                                                   בס''ד

After reviewing the latest public polls, my prediction is that Hillary Clinton will win in Indiana tomorrow, and Barack Hussein Obama will win in North Carolina. The polls show a close race in both states, so I could be wrong. We'll see.

BTW, I hope to G-d that the latest CBS Nazi News-New York Nazi Times poll is wrong on the November election. The poll results were released yesterday: Obama 51%, McCain 40%, Undecided 9%. This is AFTER all of the latest Barack Hussein Obama-Jeremiah Wright controversy. If Obama has an 11% lead after all of this, then Americans deserve whatever they get. And the poll also found that 60% of Americans approve of the way Obama handled the Wright controversy this week. I hope and pray that this poll is completely wrong. Other polls show the race to be very close. What a crazy country this has become!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My prediction for tomorrow's primaries....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:11 AM »
i don't even bother believing news papers and the news anymore
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:30:41 AM »
Who knows, I bet cbs put that poll out just to boost hussein osama up before tomorrows primaries. The whole country is going to the dogs.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline John Nada

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »
Too many people in this country are allowed to vote.  We need more strict voting standards to keep a bunch of brain dead idiots giving us the Obamas and Hillarys. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
Chaim these polls are manipulated by the media
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »
I hope you are all correct about this poll.

One thing is certain: Barack Hussein Obama has raised HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars from pathologically sick, self-hating whites and self-hating Jews. No candidate in American history has come close to raising what Obama has raised.

And another fact: Obama has already gotten millions of votes in primaries and caucuses from self-hating whites.

So there really are many people in this country who are completely insane. Just look at how all of the whites and Jews in the news media who DESPERATELY want Obama to become the next president of the United States, G-d forbid. Americans get their news and information from these sicknesses who preach self-hatred and treason 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »
Too many people in this country are allowed to vote.  We need more strict voting standards to keep a bunch of brain dead idiots giving us the Obamas and Hillarys.

You know what? I agree. People should have to have a high school diploma in order to vote. It think that is only right and fair to the people who do at least that much.

It would eliminate the ghetto vote from idiots who decide to drop out of school to become professional athletes and rap stars. These people never think about contributing to society. They think about how rich they can get doing something besides educating themselves which takes real work.

Unfortunately, in this round, we have a lot of idiots with high school diplomas and much more making insane mistakes by voting for evil people when it's clear if you only do your homework.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »

You know what? I agree. People should have to have a high school diploma in order to vote. It think that is only right and fair to the people who do at least that much.

It would eliminate the ghetto vote from idiots who decide to drop out of school to become professional athletes and rap stars. These people never think about contributing to society. They think about how rich they can get doing something besides educating themselves which takes real work.

Unfortunately, in this round, we have a lot of idiots with high school diplomas and much more making insane mistakes by voting for evil people when it's clear if you only do your homework.
I was listening to a Black radio station today and the host was complaining that the brothers and sisters will be disenfranchised by some of the new election laws requiring voters to have ID. He went on to complain that this would favor Clinton in the primaries and McCain in the Generals. Democrats just cant face the facts that illegals and the dead should not be voting. I would settle for this much improvement. Some of the folks I talk to about politics that are supposedly educated folks often times seem to know less then a ditch digger when it comes to driving political issues.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 11:16:03 PM »
Your probably right, but I'd like to see hillary win both
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 11:22:56 PM »
Chaim when it comes to political predictions you seem to get it right almost always.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 11:05:41 PM »
                                                                                                   בס''ד

After reviewing the latest public polls, my prediction is that Hillary Clinton will win in Indiana tomorrow, and Barack Hussein Obama will win in North Carolina. The polls show a close race in both states, so I could be wrong. We'll see.

BTW, I hope to G-d that the latest CBS Nazi News-New York Nazi Times poll is wrong on the November election. The poll results were released yesterday: Obama 51%, McCain 40%, Undecided 9%. This is AFTER all of the latest Barack Hussein Obama-Jeremiah Wright controversy. If Obama has an 11% lead after all of this, then Americans deserve whatever they get. And the poll also found that 60% of Americans approve of the way Obama handled the Wright controversy this week. I hope and pray that this poll is completely wrong. Other polls show the race to be very close. What a crazy country this has become!
you were right, Obama in NC, and Clinton in Indiana
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:20 AM »
On NBC a Democrat strategist in support of Hillary claim that all the Wright tactics used against Obama have backfired and that he would support Obama if he becomes the Democrat Candidate for President.  I lie like this confuses people and suggests to them that attacking Obama on issue like this doesn't work at all.