Author Topic: American Chrisitians: This is for you... Our time is coming!  (Read 717 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The time is coming for us to take our country back to the what the founding fathers had in mind.  Today is Cinco de b.s. mayo.  Today should be no holiday just May 5th.  Now it is is time we liberate this country.

Look at the Southwest, the West coast, here in the East your region and see how is it we have now hablos Espaniol.  Not in this country jack.  I don't care about being called a racist.  I care on fighting for my nation.   And Jews and Christians should unite on this matter and I think it is time we lead the charge.

I want to contact those of the Minutemen and let them know we are 1 billion percent with them.   Look at America "La Raza" is not the United States.  George Washington, John Adams etc didn't fight off the British to give us a land that we as a society throws it away.   Just a handfull fought bravery in the Alamo against an entire nation.

I see there are moments of soap opera in the forum I stay out of that, cause we have a bigger issue to deal with.   If you are an American and proud of it as I am, this should be a huge priority tighten it down with Washington.   Force them to enforce the law.   And I want our borders to be shut down we are too crowded as it is.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: American Chrisitians: This is for you... Our time is coming!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »
  Yes, TIME TO GET OFF YOUR DUFF Christians.  GET THE ENEMIES OUT OF THIS NATION.  They didnt call you crusaders for nothing. LETS ALL GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: American Chrisitians: This is for you... Our time is coming!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:48:22 PM »
Oh and one more thing, if Washington doesn't enforce the law we go infront of the capital building and keep demanding. Lock those borders, no more visas either
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!