Author Topic: Interracial marriage  (Read 5344 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Interracial marriage
« on: May 05, 2008, 06:58:51 PM »
I don't have time to discuss this now, but the article says a lot.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/ap_on_re_us/obit_loving
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Interracial marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:01:34 PM »
Not sure what the issue is, if people of different race want to marry, that's their own personal decision.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »
Not sure what the issue is, if people of different race want to marry, that's their own personal decision.

Bah..there's no issue.

Interracial marriage is absolutely OK.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »
She is pretty for a black woman.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »
She is pretty for a black woman.

hihihi! I've seen better looking specimens  ;)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:43 PM »
I have nothing against interracial marriage, provided that the offspring identify primarily (or exclusively) with the better half.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »
   Keep in mind that he was 17 and courting her when she was 11. This was not a normal marriage.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
   Keep in mind that he was 17 and courting her when she was 11. This was not a normal marriage.

Maybe they were Muslims?

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »
Agreed
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »
I don't believe in miscegenation. I think people should love and honor their own culture by sticking with their own. I don't think anyone's going to hell for it, and I wouldn't go so far as to legally ban it,  but that doesn't mean I have to like it or think it's right. I have very strong negative feelings about this topic.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »
   I guess I can't say interracial marriage should be outright banned(like gay marriages should be) since there are exceptions, but most of these relationships are not legitimate. They usually end up with the woman being abused. Even more so when she is the white one. Of course Eminem is a case where the black woman is the one that gets abused. Watch this video:
   Unless there is a strong religious link, the kids also lose their identity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
I have no problem with it because my cousin married a Filipino woman and she is a very nice personAnd i have another cousin who married a Puerto Rican woman and she is very nice as well as long as they are good people and they love each other who are we to judge.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »
I not happy they were made legal to begin with, but I'm not seeking to outright ban them now.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
I don't have any problems with it. If they're both righteous and come from a righteous culture and have very righteous conservative beliefs I don't see much of a problem with it at all. More important is the culture surrounding the peoples. I know some people want to preserve certain classic rare looks and physical characteristics for their own peoples to those different peoples that might be extinct in the future because of the melting pot and people mixing, so I guess some people are against it for that reason, which I understand. Others are just racist Nazis and want to ban interracial marriage and are against it for some weird "Pure" Nazi Eugenic beliefs and for their own purposes. Overall, I think it's more about the culture. I love all righteousness of all righteous backgrounds blending together  O0
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:21:09 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »
as long as its not a Jew marrying a non-Jew, I have no problem
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 11:16:43 PM »

Definitely, more importantly  O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »

Definitely, more importantly  O0

You don't want Jews to marry non-Jews partly because it will mean the disappearance of the Jews as a people, or if God would not allow that, at least diminish their numbers signficantly. Intermarriage to non-Jews is as deadly to Jews as a people as any Holocaust.

I don't want whites marrying out because it harms the numbers of whites, among other reasons. It's not evil to want your people to survive. I want there to be people who look like me, share my heritage, and share my white culture.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
I don't believe in miscegenation. I think people should love and honor their own culture by sticking with their own. I don't think anyone's going to hell for it, and I wouldn't go so far as to legally ban it,  but that doesn't mean I have to like it or think it's right. I have very strong negative feelings about this topic.
If thats what you believe then fine. But you can't force that decision on anyone else, let alone two consenting adults.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
I've heard of that DanBenNoah, but I have a hard time believing she was black. I think she might have had a darker skin tone but I don't believe she was black. Besides I think Jews are the exception because when someone becomes Jewish they become part of a separate nation, a separate people. As Chaim said, it's not exactly a race, but it is a distinct people.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »
I guess I should stay out of this threaD lol.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:30:33 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 12:39:19 AM »
They criticized him because she was beautiful (Kushit in that context.), yet he was seperated from her so he would remain ritually pure at all times because he didn't know when G-d would talk to him.

Thanks for the insight Yacov.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »

marylyn mccoo is the prettiest one, but she's rare

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »
I don't believe in miscegenation. I think people should love and honor their own culture by sticking with their own. I don't think anyone's going to hell for it, and I wouldn't go so far as to legally ban it,  but that doesn't mean I have to like it or think it's right. I have very strong negative feelings about this topic.

In a way, i agree...people of similar cultures are less likely to find conflict in their marraiges...i mean, it's not just religion.

However, as long as they are the same religion, if a man and a woman love each other and will make way for a loving household, irregardless of race or culture, it really ought not make a difference. Likewise, some people are attracted to certain physical being...so i say, live and let live.

Now, within that whole mess, there are exceptions...so I'll simply say, a good thing is when you have a man and a woman from the same religion who love each other and are righteous on equal levels.  (In other words, a rightreous person should never get with a non compatible evil person)  Or a great guy shoudl not go with a girl with a questionable life history background.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »

In a way, i agree...people of similar cultures are less likely to find conflict in their marraiges...i mean, it's not just religion.

However, as long as they are the same religion, if a man and a woman love each other and will make way for a loving household, irregardless of race or culture, it really ought not make a difference. Likewise, some people are attracted to certain physical being...so i say, live and let live.

Now, within that whole mess, there are exceptions...so I'll simply say, a good thing is when you have a man and a woman from the same religion who love each other and are righteous on equal levels.  (In other words, a rightreous person should never get with a non compatible evil person)  Or a great guy shoudl not go with a girl with a questionable life history background.

Excellent and well put, Dr. Dan  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 01:42:56 AM »
I'm sure that Zipporah was Jewish in culture because she accepted the Torah at Sinai along with all the other Jews.  So therefore her color doesn't matter, which is why it was possible for Moses to marry her even though she was black.  Her culture would have been the same culture as that of Moses.  And I'm pretty sure that all the Jews back then would have had a "dark" skin tone when compared to white people, so hers would have been exceptionally dark for the Torah to call her a Cushite.  She may not have been African, but it probably would have been hard to tell the difference.

She wasn't black. Kushit means beautiful in that case and has no connection with Ethiopians.

And Jews ARE white. The dark Jewish skin you refer to is dark white.

Correct, Yacov   O0

That's true, the majority of Jews are white, but there are also some righteous Black Jews like Ethiopians which are part of righteous Jews as a people.