Author Topic: You Know What I Dislike?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
You Know What I Dislike?
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
When people tell me that blacks can't be racist.  I saw a trailer for "Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay", well Kumar was being "randomly checked" by an AA security guard, and he claimed he was being racially profiled because he's East Indian.  The AA guard said "Racist? Dude, I'm black!"  Then Harold's like "He's black!  He's not a racist!"

Anyway, that little quote really grinded my gears.  Because I know for a fact that blacks can be racist.

BTW, that black guy was barely even brown.  Compared to Kumar he looked like Matthew Perry.

Whaddya think?  Should I make this a weekly show?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: You Know What I Dislike?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »
I've experienced black racism against me more than once.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:50:44 AM »
Blacks are definitely racist/antiSemites with 6 simple words: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan. These vile words are among many many other black racists/antiSemites!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 01:13:00 AM »
Well, didn't we all find just how racist blacks are when the Wright thing came out?
Rolled over a rotten log and all the slimey things started to crawl out.
I never knew that they felt like that.
A lot of people never knew they felt like that. They set race relations back 30 years.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »
that's funny...and how blacks assume that if someone is not black, that they "is" automatically a racist...mmmhmmm..

But that's funny..have to see the movie.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 01:52:56 AM »
When people tell me that blacks can't be racist.  I saw a trailer for "Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay", well Kumar was being "randomly checked" by an AA security guard, and he claimed he was being racially profiled because he's East Indian.  The AA guard said "Racist? Dude, I'm black!"  Then Harold's like "He's black!  He's not a racist!"

Anyway, that little quote really grinded my gears.  Because I know for a fact that blacks can be racist.

BTW, that black guy was barely even brown.  Compared to Kumar he looked like Matthew Perry.

I'll have to see the movie  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 02:43:37 AM »
I've experienced black racism against me more than once.

Ruby,

You know, I never have? it has been only recent that I have seen it in action with this REV RACIST.  I cannot believe that just because I am white, I am hated. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 02:54:56 AM »
The AA guard said "Racist? Dude, I'm black!"  Then Harold's like "He's black!  He's not a racist!"

Dude it was obviously a joke  :D It went right over your head.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 08:39:54 AM »

I think it was sarcasm

And Harold & Kumar is kind of retarded, I saw the one where they go to white castle, bahh worst movie I ever saw.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 10:19:30 AM »
Anyone of any race or ethnicity can be racist. Do you think their skin color makes  them immune? Now that would be racist.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 01:02:25 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »
Anyone of any race or ethnicity can be racist. Do you think their skin color makes a them immune? Now that would be racist.

lol, good point

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 11:04:04 PM »
Blacks are the most Anti-semitic group in the US, (except for Nazis but they arent a race
KAHANE TZADAK!