Author Topic: Interracial marriage  (Read 5339 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Interracial marriage
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 06:09:37 AM »
Two days ago I bought a book called 'Handbook Of Mathematics'
it's an excellent book that covers everything an engineer needs.
The authors: I. N. Bronshtein and K.A. Semendyayev, European Jews.
http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Mathematics-I-N-Bronshtein/dp/3540434917

Can't help thinking Jews are a superior race.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 06:11:24 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 08:15:51 AM »
She is pretty for a black woman.

hihihi! I've seen better looking specimens  ;)

Yes, but there is a differnce between natural beauty and flossy female chimps.  ;D

Some may look nice, but when they start to talk and you see their behaviour you will run.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 08:31:24 AM »
as long as its not a Jew marrying a non-Jew, I have no problem

Definitely, more importantly  O0

You don't want Jews to marry non-Jews partly because it will mean the disappearance of the Jews as a people, or if G-d would not allow that, at least diminish their numbers signficantly. Intermarriage to non-Jews is as deadly to Jews as a people as any Holocaust.

I don't want whites marrying out because it harms the numbers of whites, among other reasons. It's not evil to want your people to survive. I want there to be people who look like me, share my heritage, and share my white culture.

Right I can understand that. I don't promote interracial marriage nor would I teach my kids to interracial marry. I would hope that whites of European background would feel the same, just that I think if someone wants to interracially marry, we can't stop them and that is a decision of their own although I certainly wouldn't be accepting it or telling others to start interracially marrying.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 08:45:54 AM »
I am with Ruby 100% !!! Ruby is a Star!  O0

I am completely AGAINST it!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »
She is pretty for a black woman.

hihihi! I've seen better looking specimens  ;)

Yes, but there is a differnce between natural beauty and flossy female chimps.  ;D

Some may look nice, but when they start to talk and you see their behaviour you will run.

The woman in that picture was part native american, both of her parents were part native, and she actually considered herself native american.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
I am with Ruby 100% !!! Ruby is a Star!  O0

I am completely AGAINST it!!!

Yes! I'm also against it!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 11:26:16 AM »
I think its should be a focus of faith/culture, not of race.   But that said... I don't think Black Nationalists should spread their seed to unwitting whites, because they know the kids will turn out black.  But if Larry Elders married a white woman.. I wouldn't care.

Brian

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »
I'm sure that Zipporah was Jewish in culture because she accepted the Torah at Sinai along with all the other Jews.  So therefore her color doesn't matter, which is why it was possible for Moses to marry her even though she was black.  Her culture would have been the same culture as that of Moses.  And I'm pretty sure that all the Jews back then would have had a "dark" skin tone when compared to white people, so hers would have been exceptionally dark for the Torah to call her a Cushite.  She may not have been African, but it probably would have been hard to tell the difference.

She wasn't black. Kushit means beautiful in that case and has no connection with Ethiopians.

And Jews ARE white. The dark Jewish skin you refer to is dark white.

:::D

Nice try, but how many times in the Tanach does Kushit mean "beautiful"?  Yeah, I'm sure Miriam and Aaron were totally steamed that Moses had a "beautiful" wife.  There are several rabbinic interpretations of this verse, and the one you mentioned is oddly enough backed up with gematria (because it's easy to contrive things that aren't there through gematria).  The other interpretations are the idea that Zipporah's skin was dark like a Cushite's (Rabbi Don Yitzchak Abarbanel), and others say that Moses actually married a Cushite woman who was not Zipporah (who presumably became Jewish similar to how some of the Egyptians did who left Egypt and accepted the Torah along with the Jews, or how Ruth became Jewish).  Either of those last 2 interpretations are reasonable because they don't contradict the plain meaning.  However, both of them would indicate that Moses married someone who was black or looked like they were black.  And one moral of the story is that as long as 2 people have the same culture, it is ok for them to marry, no matter what color they are.

There you go with your Anti-Torah propaganda again. Chaim explained what I said when the moron Anus-T thought Moses married another woman. He had to be separated from his own wife. Why marry another woman?

I think that DanBenNoah's observation is very pertinent....

What do you mean by Anti-Torah propaganda exactly?