Author Topic: Obama wins N.C. primary, Clinton leads in Indiana  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama wins N.C. primary, Clinton leads in Indiana
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:17:20 PM »

!@#^&%!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
I think there is something fishy about that Primary because on CNN they showed obama was up at one point 20 thousand and Clinton had only 3 thousand then 15 sec later his vote tall jumped up all the way over 40 thousand and Clinton went to 10 thousand votes

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »
It looks as if Obama has finally sealed up the Democratic nomination.  The Black vote is behind him almost 100%.  The young people have been brainwashed by his hitler-like speaking ability.  It seems as if American Jews must seriously consider the option of aliyah/immigration to Israel, if Obama becomes the president. Obama will abolish the Department of Homeland Security and give identification to illegal aliens.  The result will be terror attacks on many synagogues and Jewish institutions. Israel might be dangerous, but, at least, the Israel defense forces will protect us there.  

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 10:58:10 PM »
about what we expected....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
It looks as if Obama has finally sealed up the Democratic nomination.  The Black vote is behind him almost 100%.  The young people have been brainwashed by his hitler-like speaking ability.  It seems as if American Jews must seriously consider the option of aliyah/immigration to Israel, if Obama becomes the president. Obama will abolish the Department of Homeland Security and give identification to illegal aliens.  The result will be terror attacks on many synagogues and Jewish institutions. Israel might be dangerous, but, at least, the Israel defense forces will protect us there.  

I believe I agree. The ONLY thing that would hold me back, is if I feel that I am suppose to be here and will see what David says.. I am always in for a fight-  But this fight is getting close to having to have a full fledged Militia that is on its feet, and going very strong- people staying here should join:  www.keepandbeararms.com  Conservative gun rights advocates- I joined not too long ago.  I believe that people that are led in their heart to stay here,re in for a HUGE battle..  How the Evangelicals in this nation, and lukewarm Christians could have just 'let this go' is BEYOND me. I WISH that I had been more on top of it all in the last 7 yrs.  My grandfathers fought for this nation, FOR ME.  I may just have to stay here, BUT I WILL NOT GO DOWN without a FIGHT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

I believe I agree. The ONLY thing that would hold me back, is if I feel that I am suppose to be here and will see what David says.. I am always in for a fight-  But this fight is getting close to having to have a full fledged Militia that is on its feet, and going very strong- people staying here should join:  www.keepandbeararms.com  Conservative gun rights advocates- I joined not too long ago.  I believe that people that are led in their heart to stay here,re in for a HUGE battle..  How the Evangelicals in this nation, and lukewarm Christians could have just 'let this go' is BEYOND me. I WISH that I had been more on top of it all in the last 7 yrs.  My grandfathers fought for this nation, FOR ME.  I may just have to stay here, BUT I WILL NOT GO DOWN without a FIGHT.

I'll fight I am good with a gun  ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:02 PM »
David1967's words and opinions are true.

The very fact that a monster like Barack Hussein Obama (a/k/a Stealth Muslim) is a candidate for the President of the United States of America, and is actually taken seriously enough that he stands a better than even chance of winning the November elections, portends the end of the American Jewish community.

Even should he lose, the Jews have no future in America, because with each passing day White Christians who love this country are being outbred and pushed aside by mongrel races incapable of carrying on higher western civilization.

This means that "time is on the side of the barbarian and lower races".

If not this November, then the next election or the one after that will soon see a Third World America ruled from the top down by the likes of Obama, CAIR, NAACP, Sharpton, and the "Reverend" Wright.

JTF is the only possible hope for preventing this nightmare from becoming a reality.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »
The blacks in America are so evil and so selfish they vote for Obama simply because he is black. Forget that Clinton basically gave the whole country to them and ruined America supporting them. They now hate whitey Hillary just because she be a white bread [censored]. Barack O'brother is the man now.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!